Comments

• Options
    gingerfreakgingerfreak Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James_Vick wrote: »
    Yes, but the rules clearly say Pick a Doctor and up to three companions

Ah, rules.

Where does it say they have to be a unique combination?

(btw, I'm just having fun, if you want a serious answer just say blancmange)
  • Options
    RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well. This is fun.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both 2nd and 8th doctors

Susan
    Jamie
    Cap'n Jack
    Ace
    The master (jacobi's robot version.)
  • Options
    James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you won't. That's my Ultimate TARDIS Crew. Who are you, Nyder?

too late I already did! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both 2nd and 8th doctors

Susan
    Jamie
    Cap'n Jack
    Ace

Ooh, you are in SO much trouble.
  • Options
    VopiscusVopiscus Posts: 1,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it hasn't

In point of fact, it has, in Journey's End, although there were a few other waifs and strays floating around the control room as well.

I am astounded at how quickly a little bit of fun can degenerate into acrimony. Wouldn't it perhaps be more genial just to ask for people's ideal Tardis crew, with no limit on number of companions or Doctors?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both 2nd and 8th doctors

Susan
    Jamie
    Cap'n Jack
    Ace

Robot version???

Also have to cut that down as you need too go by the rules :mad:

8th Doctor
    Jamie, Captain Jack and Ace
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vopiscus wrote: »
    In point of fact, it has, in Journey's End, although there were a few other waifs and strays floating around the control room as well.

That was only for one episode and there where other people there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robot version???

Also have to cut that down as you need too go by the rules :mad:

8th Doctor
    Jamie, Captain Jack and Ace

I didn't read the rules. This is my ultimate doctor who. My ultimate story, two doctors' tardis' collide and merge, and they have to live with one another.

As for jacobi's robo-master, I take it you haven't seen shalka?.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't read the rules. This is my ultimate doctor who. My ultimate story, two doctors' tardis' collide and merge, and they have to live with one another.

clearly didn't read the title either it says Ultimate TARDIS Crew not Ultimate Doctor Who Story
  • Options
    RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to a party once where the host insisted we all take off our shoes, use coasters for our drinks and could only eat cake in the kitchen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Told you.

Right, James, my proper choice (despite the lack of any 'blancmange' in your posts) - including a Doctor, and no more than 3 companions - is:

Doctor:
    Peter Cushing

Assistants/Companions:
    Emma (Julia Sawalha)
    Gareth Jenkins (Gareth Jenkins)
    Candle Meadows Psychic Pollen (Toby Jones, in that aspect)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clearly didn't read the title either it says Ultimate TARDIS Crew not Ultimate Doctor Who Story

I'm sorry, was I having fun wrong?......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Revenga wrote: »
    I went to a party once where the host insisted we all take off our shoes, use coasters for our drinks and could only eat cake in the kitchen.

Apart from the 'only eat cake in the kitchen' part that sound fairly reasonable. if people don't use coasters then you get those ****ing annoying stains on things that are a bitch to get off, as for the shoes thing, that's just common courtesy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the 'only eat cake in the kitchen' part that sound fairly reasonable. if people don't use coasters then you get those ****ing annoying stains on things that are a bitch to get off, as for the shoes thing, that's just common courtesy

The host will do music requests...... As long as it's from the radiophonic workshop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Told you.

Right, James, my proper choice (despite the lack of any 'blancmange' in your posts) - including a Doctor, and no more than 3 companions - is:

Doctor:
    Peter Cushing

Assistants/Companions:
    Emma (Julia Sawalha)
    Gareth Jenkins (Gareth Jenkins)
    Candle Meadows Psychic Pollen (Toby Jones, in that aspect)

not sure who Emma is, but thank you for sticking to the rules. I think Peter Cushing would have been a good official Doctor, shame they never made that movie based on the Chase
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The host will do music requests...... As long as it's from the radiophonic workshop.

:p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure who Emma is, but thank you for sticking to the rules. I think Peter Cushing would have been a good official Doctor, shame they never made that movie based on the Chase

So you've seen A Fix With The Sontarans (warning: contains Jimmy Saville) but haven't seen Doctor Who And The Curse Of Fatal Death?

You really should watch Curse of Fatal Death, it's great. And written by Moff, no less.
  • Options
    Ed SizzersEd Sizzers Posts: 2,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting proper Hindle vibes from this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you've seen A Fix With The Sontarans (warning: contains Jimmy Saville) but haven't seen Doctor Who And The Curse Of Fatal Death?

You really should watch Curse of Fatal Death, it's great. And written by Moff, no less.

I've seen bits of it but if it's written by HIM then I won't be watching it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both 2nd and 8th doctors

Susan
    Jamie
    Cap'n Jack
    Ace

This is still my ultimate crew.

My two favourite docs. His granddaughter. Three of his ballsiest companions. And a Quriky bit of comic relief.

Could imagine Jamie awkwardly looking at the 2nd doc, as Jack flirts with him.

Ace showing the boy's that anything they can do, she can do more explosively......
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear lord. Doctor Who fans...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could imagine Jamie awkwardly looking at the 2nd doc, as Jack flirts with him.

I can imagine Jack saying something like "Is it turn what they say about Scotsmen not wearing anything under there kilts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen bits of it but if it's written by HIM then I won't be watching it!

HIM has written and produced the 50th anniversary show. Are you going to watch it?

And fair play on letting Gareth be in my crew. I used to write every week to Jim'll Fix It to be on Dr. Who, so I was thoroughly jealous of Mr. Jenkins.

(I still write, daily now, including an SAE - or did it become an SSAE at some point? To point out that you couldn't send something to someone and write someone else's address for the reply? - asking for "fan's access" to the set, nothing more.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HIM has written and produced the 50th anniversary show. Are you going to watch it?

of course I will but I hate Moffat, he doesn't care about the fans, it's the 50th not the 8th! :mad: