Is Peter gonna announce hes sold out Wembley

I was thinking the main guest on The X Factor?:confused::D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How will I contain myself till Tuesday!

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/396638269854994432

*waits for PA's exclusive revealage that he has visualised an entire week all by himself, and has discovered that Tuesday is the day after Monday*
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter on X Factor please whats hes gonna do sing Mysterious Girl
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He could give some good mentoring tips on what not to do if you want to be a respected musician.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    *waits for PA's exclusive revealage that he has visualised an entire week all by himself, and has discovered that Tuesday is the day after Monday*
    :rolleyes:

Now you're just being silly Azura, P or J lay out his Sun to Mon pants to help him with that;)

Oh don't, now I'm getting exited. PLEASE let it happen!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you're just being silly Azura, P or J lay out his Sun to Mon pants to help him with that;)

Oh don't, now I'm getting exited. PLEASE let it happen!!!

And which poor soul has to make sure the idiot doesn't put them on back to front?

I know the XFactor is going downhill faster than one of PA's albums sliding down the charts towards the bargain bin, but surely they're not that desperate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And which poor soul has to make sure the idiot doesn't put them on back to front?

I know the XFactor is going downhill faster than one of PA's albums sliding down the charts towards the bargain bin, but surely they're not that desperate?

Gloria:o

Off to watch 2 real men!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He could give some good mentoring tips on what not to do if you want to be a respected musician.

Now come on Arty, how could he fit that into a 5 minute slot;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gloria:o

Off to watch 2 real men!;)

:D
    *get your bib on and polish those glasses*

Does Gloria get danger money for jobs like that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *get your bib on and polish those glasses*

Does Gloria get danger money for jobs like that?

Done & done:D

As far as I'm aware, she doesn't get paid, her reward is not having to put them on him & making sure his vest is tucked in, dunno what poor bugger does that for him:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now come on Arty, how could he fit that into a 5 minute slot;)

By the time he has cried over the "bullying" , cried over the mocking (not his fault) cried over loving his kids, cried over Australia and cried over getting a second chance (that he wasted on Insania, enough to make anyone cry), cried over loving his kids some more, mentioned being a sex god, but then making sure we know that's not the kind of guy he is (unless that is the kind of guy we want him to be, cos he can do that) pulled that toothless turtle face, told a couple of lame "jokes" mentioned how much he loves his kids and made sure everyone knows that nothing was his fault he would have taken up at least 3 segments.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Peter is promoting his calendar while on X Factor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    By the time he has cried over the "bullying" , cried over the mocking (not his fault) cried over loving his kids, cried over Australia and cried over getting a second chance (that he wasted on Insania, enough to make anyone cry), cried over loving his kids some more, mentioned being a sex god, but then making sure we know that's not the kind of guy he is (unless that is the kind of guy we want him to be, cos he can do that) pulled that toothless turtle face, told a couple of lame "jokes" mentioned how much he loves his kids and made sure everyone knows that nothing was his fault he would have taken up at least 3 segments.

*mops up own tears*:cry::cry:

Maybe just maybe if we all write a letter to ITV producers suggesting a triple bill X Factor special dedicated to mega star Andre, he could fit all that in surely?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *mops up own tears*:cry::cry:

Maybe just maybe if we all write a letter to ITV producers suggesting a triple bill X Factor special dedicated to mega star Andre, he could fit all that in surely?!

Where he got to duet with all the finalist, as well as coaching them on how to reach that particular nasal whine that he brings to every song? He could also teach them how to pretend you have written a song at a particular time because it didn't get any attention when you actually wrote it.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking the main guest on The X Factor?:confused::D

Pardon me for being a bit fick (I avoid all things x-factor) but why would he be a guest on it? To do what, exactly? Sing? Coach? Give advice? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where he got to duet with all the finalist, as well as coaching them on how to reach that particular nasal whine that he brings to every song? He could also teach them how to pretend you have written a song at a particular time because it didn't get any attention when you actually wrote it.

You've forgotten the very important issue of costumes.
    Dressing like a 1980s Robocop tribute act is vital if you want to emulate PA and reach the dizzy heights of a gig at Butlins.
    Not to mention the sub-par Michael Jackson style "dancing".
    Shamone.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I was thinking a live performance on the results show but your ideas are way better:D
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Pardon me for being a bit fick (I avoid all things x-factor) but why would he be a guest on it? To do what, exactly? Sing? Coach? Give advice? :eek:

On the results show on a Sunday they have a star guest singing, so far there's been Katy Perry, Lady Gaga so obviously with Andre being in the same league, it's only fair he has a turn.;)
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

First BIB... you'll not get an argument from me there Arty :D

2nd BIB......weeeelllll...... :o

;)

Hi Arty , how are you :)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking a live performance on the results show but your ideas are way better:D

On the results show on a Sunday they have a star guest singing, so far there's been Katy Perry, Lady Gaga so obviously with Andre being in the same league, it's only fair he has a turn.;)

Cheers, BEL. But 'star guest singing' and 'Peter Andre' is still leaving me very confused? He's not (I'll be kind) a contemporary singer with a credible music career so why would they ask him on? :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what happens on Andre week on XF? Do we get 12 versions of MG and Insania as the group song?

Sorry to be negative but that sounds rubbish
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've forgotten the very important issue of costumes.
    Dressing like a 1980s Robocop tribute act is vital if you want to emulate PA and reach the dizzy heights of a gig at Butlins.
    Not to mention the sub-par Michael Jackson style "dancing".
    Shamone.

*tsk tsk * AS !

you have completely forgotten the open shirt showing off six pack routine!

works for me ! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Cheers, BEL. But 'star guest singing' and 'Peter Andre' is still leaving me very confused? He's not (I'll be kind) a contemporary singer with a credible music career so why would they ask him on? :confused:

He's cheaper than Robbie Williams and doesn't need a lift to the studio?
    :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    *tsk tsk * AS !

you have completely forgotten the open shirt showing off six pack routine!

works for me ! ;):D

More like trying to block it from my memory tbh.;)
    (Lovely to see you by the way:)).
This discussion has been closed.