Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    Where has he gone? I thought he was maybe keeping a low profile but I didn't realise that he had gone away? :confused:

Gemma told him to go stay with friends for a bit while she stayed with Belle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mini Synopsis of Ep
    The Woolpack opens today so Alicia and Priya had a business meeting to decide who wasn't going to kill who while working together.
    Suprisingly Alicia didn't cry once
    Jayyyccuuubb skived of School again David took him to the swings.
    Amy moaned about not having carl for the hundredth million time and ripped up something from a college where Eric claimed she could get MORE qualifications.

AMY has qualifications? since when in what world

Dom and his silly hair returned from wherever he went that nobody cares about since no one had noticed he had gone.
    He was a bit cross Gemma had been smashing windows.
    Sam went for a walk in the woods while Rachel watched Zak feed the pigs.
    Sam confronted Jai and Jai made all sorts of threats about being nasty to Rachel
    Gabby was naughty and Bernice made Jimmy his breakfast.
    Wasn't it an exciting episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly bulletin of the Malt(Shovel) for the nomal people of the village.

A much quieter week in Emmerdale after recent events.
    A small scandal occured in the village when it was revealed that Alicia wasn't her Son Jaycobs biological mother her runaway sister Layla was, Jaycob went missing for a time but was soon found.

Debbie Dingle has gone to Jersey to attend the funeral of Cameron Murray which occurs later today.

In an amusing twist on the last story the Woolpack reopens today after the siege and storm. Diane Sugden said we are looking forward to having a good time and glad we are open again but Moia Barton is not welcome.

A wedding at Home farm was targeted by a gang of car thieves with 5 cars being stolen, police said it must have been a well organised and well equiped gang to pull off this operation, cars ammounting to £300k were stolen including Declan's own car, Police have made no arrests.

Kevin Smart of holly oak cottage has wone £2m on the lottery lets hope he spends most of it in the Malt.

Farmer Giles is looking for his lastest purchase a wolf which escaped soon after he obtained it.

Farmer Hopewell is the lastest farmer in the area to start farming Llama's and Alpaca's which has proved very succesful so far.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evole wrote: »
    Excellent! Can we vote over and over??:D

I have been ;):D
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Weekly bulletin of the Malt(Shovel) for the nomal people of the village.

A much quieter week in Emmerdale after recent events.
    A small scandal occured in the village when it was revealed that Alicia wasn't her Son Jaycobs biological mother her runaway sister Layla was, Jaycob went missing for a time but was soon found.

Debbie Dingle has gone to Jersey to attend the funeral of Cameron Murray which occurs later today.

In an amusing twist on the last story the Woolpack reopens today after the siege and storm. Diane Sugden said we are looking forward to having a good time and glad we are open again but Moia Barton is not welcome.

A wedding at Home farm was targeted by a gang of car thieves with 5 cars being stolen, police said it must have been a well organised and well equiped gang to pull off this operation, cars ammounting to £300k were stolen including Declan's own car, Police have made no arrests.

Kevin Smart of holly oak cottage has wone £2m on the lottery lets hope he spends most of it in the Malt.

Farmer Giles is looking for his lastest purchase a wolf which escaped soon after he obtained it.

Farmer Hopewell is the lastest farmer in the area to start farming Llama's and Alpaca's which has proved very succesful so far.

Successful?? Most of them get run over by tractors or eaten by savage wild animals every week! :D:D And I don't fancy their chances now Farmer Giles has carelessly let his new wolf escape. :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief even my computer here is playing up now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Successful?? Most of them get run over by tractors or eaten by savage wild animals every week! :D:D And I don't fancy their chances now Farmer Giles has carelessly let his new wolf escape. :rolleyes::D

He doesn't do very well in keeping livestock on his own land does he.

Breaking Malt NEWs police are questioning Farmer Giles as it is illegal to keep wolves in England.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't do very well in keeping livestock on his own land does he.

Breaking Malt NEWs police are questioning Farmer Giles as it is illegal to keep wolves in England.

But he didn't keep it, he lost it. So that's alright then. :cool:
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night Amy was her usual happy, charming self, ripping up her college education and being completely vile to vile Val and jellyfish Eric.

Tonight, she and Slugden turned up at Joanie's house and made a holy show of herself bawling and bellowing that she as to see Kyle. Does she realise what a nasty bully she is, or has she learnt her lesson from vile Valerie so well that she thinks, "I want it, so I must have it or I will throw an almighty strop until I get it ? I hope that Joanie ws calling the police when the ep ended.

Elsewhere I felt sorry for Priya, left practically at the altar and now left pregnant by the pretty but dumb David. Noah was an absolute joy with his remarks, Charity has taken Priya under her wing. stand by for Priyas corruption by cynical, spiteful and money grabbing Charity.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priya won't be teaming up with Charity soon though when the Archie news comes out
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priya won't be teaming up with Charity soon though when the Archie news comes out

Oh I duno she isn't going to be too happy that she was lied to :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Oh I duno she isn't going to be too happy that she was lied to :eek:

still can't see her siding with Charity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of emmerdale Characters

Where to start.

With the bad.

1) Amy was at the most despicable she ever been last night, shouting at random strangers in the Cafe about their childcare, didn't you dump your newborn in a phone box and then dump him on Social services the very second things got difficult.

Amy when the usually very loyal Victoria gets impatient with you maybe it time to think about what you are doing.

Of course she didn't going off and banging on Joanie's door like a demented wildebeast, set the police on her Joanie and see how she likes that.

2) Andy - er why are you helping DAmy you oaf, try and control her worst tendencis couldn't you.

3) Joanie - tell Damy to f off and call the police.

The Much better.

4) Rodney was hilarious as hunter was found out and exposed by a Bad girl (they get around don't they) and then suffered blasts of hot air from Ma Sharma.

5) Georgia got into a self rioghteous snit at Rodney.

6) Jimmy was very funny in thinking that Bernice was after him and didn't believe her when he said it was Gabby.

7) Bernice was equally funny at thinking Jimmy was a sex beast, she was shocked to hear it was Gabby who had put the bra in Jimmy's pocket and her opinions on men.

8) Gabby is very bitter for a nearly 12 year old, thinks all relationship will end badly.

9) Priya was one of the Stars of the ep agonising over being pregnant then telling David she wasn't, she has been on a terrible run of misfortune of late.

10 David - is your ever changing hair damaging what was a small brain to start with

11) Charity was very supportive of Priya and nice this ep.

12) Noah was very good providing everyone with hot drinks and coming out with insightful comments.

13) Jai was his usual self trying to keep the Archie situation quiet and annoying Sam by trying to bribe him and being nasty to Rachel.

14) Rishi as usual was doing his best to help Jai.

15) Sam rejected Jai's money but decided not to tell Charity for fear of what her reaction might be.

16) Rachel was lovely as usual.

17) Victoria got impatient with Amy but was as brilliant as ever the rest of the ep.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot on, Kwynne! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Spot on, Kwynne! :D

Yikes we seem to be in agreement more often than not these days.

What happened did one of us mellow heh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yikes we seem to be in agreement more often than not these days.

What happened did one of us mellow heh

Perhaps I've seen a Kwynne-shaped light! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps I've seen a Kwynne-shaped light! :eek:

Hurrah:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thing is with the Amy S/L, after she had told her to steer clear why the hell was Joanie turning up in the cafe in the village Amy lives?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thing is with the Amy S/L, after she had told her to steer clear why the hell was Joanie turning up in the cafe in the village Amy lives?

Because Kerry told Joanie she needed to see her about something relating to a genetic condition - diabetes - which Kerry has and thus Kyle may have. Joanie soon realised it was a rouse and then left, although she admitted she knew it was a rouse anyway, so why do it in the first place? Why bring Kyle with her? Why not ask Kerry to come and see her at her house, or to meet up in a neutral place? It's all just too contrived. Joanie is very plot-driven and so is her continutity, and thus the continuity of this dire plot, which is all over the place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its happened more then once though that's what's annoying, this, IMO, is Kate Oates first real flop S/L, I wonder if they rushed it with Chelsea deciding to leave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its happened more then once though that's what's annoying

It is very annoying, because every time Joanie is onscreen, she seems to feel so strongly against any involvement Amy should have in Kyle's life, yet there she is again and again. They probably filmed all of Joanie's scenes six months ago and just disperse them accordingly, because they're all the same! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Kerry told Joanie she needed to see her about something relating to a genetic condition - diabetes - which Kerry has and thus Kyle may have. Joanie soon realised it was a rouse and then left, although she admitted she knew it was a rouse anyway, so why do it in the first place? Why bring Kyle with her? Why not ask Kerry to come and see her at her house, or to meet up in a neutral place? It's all just too contrived. Joanie is very plot-driven and so is her continutity, and thus the continuity of this dire plot, which is all over the place.

Well, (trying desperately hard here to excuse the contrived writing), I suppose JoanieMan couldn't take the risk of it being just a ruse and I suppose she had to bring Kyle because, as Amy is always pointing out, she doesn't have a support network any more, so not easy to find childcare at short notice.

And also tbf, the last thing she would want is MadAmy turning up at her house again, (as kwynne so aptly said), 'like a demented wildebeest'. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, (trying desperately hard here to excuse the contrived writing), I suppose JoanieMan couldn't take the risk of it being just a ruse and I suppose she had to bring Kyle because, as Amy is always pointing out, she doesn't have a support network any more, so not easy to find childcare at short notice.

And also tbf, the last thing she would want is MadAmy turning up at her house again, (as kwynne so aptly said), 'like a demented wildebeest'. :D:D:D

:D Yes, but it was Kerry, not Amy, who called JoanieMan about the diabetes. JoanieMan could have said Kerry could come to her place, on the strict condition that Amy didn't come along as well. But no, the whole point of it was to have another silly scene - the one we've seen a mazillion times already - of Amy wailing in the street for KyleMan moronically for a few seconds.

And I don't buy that idea of Joanie coming to see Kerry 'just in case' either - any bait Amy, Kerry etc. throw at Joanie, she takes. Yet she's so anti-Amy. So, does Joanie want Amy to be a part of Kyle's life or not? I doubt even Kate Oates herself knows the answer! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Yes, but it was Kerry, not Amy, who called JoanieMan about the diabetes. JoanieMan could have said Kerry could come to her place, on the strict condition that Amy didn't come along as well. But no, the whole point of it was to have another silly scene - the one we've seen a mazillion times already - of Amy wailing in the street for KyleMan moronically for a few seconds.

And I don't buy that idea of Joanie coming to see Kerry 'just in case' either - any bait Amy, Kerry etc. throw at Joanie, she takes. Yet she's so anti-Amy. So, does Joanie want Amy to be a part of Kyle's life or not? I doubt even Kate Oates herself knows the answer! :rolleyes:

OK, you're right. (Sorry, Ms Oates - I tried but you don't make it easy).:rolleyes:

Anyway, who cares - Jeff Hordley is on Twitter now! :cool::cool: Only joined today and already over 10,000 followers. Yaay! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, you're right. (Sorry, Ms Oates - I tried but you don't make it easy).:rolleyes:

Anyway, who cares - Jeff Hordley is on Twitter now! :cool::cool: Only joined today and already over 10,000 followers. Yaay! :o

As am I! :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.