Options

HO What do you think Patricks secret is?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
Forum Member
✭✭
In the hostage room the other day he was going to tell wasn't he but then he stopped when it all kicked off. My guess is that he had a sexual incest relationship with Siena because they were both lonely. :o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3sweet5u wrote: »
    In the hostage room the other day he was going to tell wasn't he but then he stopped when it all kicked off. My guess is that he had a sexual incest relationship with Siena because they were both lonely. :o

I don't think it was requited by Sienna. She was a young child at the time, and look at the pain that was in her eyes when he was telling the story.
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered if maybe he sold her for sex? But it has to be something there is evidence for which Will found in the box.

If Patrick got put away for any crime or found out about an incestual relationship he wouldn't be a headteacher. What kind of evidence could be found in a box of this? Unless there are photographs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    3sweet5u wrote: »

yep I thinking that too.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Maybe he didn't clean his dishes properly one night? ;)
  • Options
    garthwest89garthwest89 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I got the feeling sienna had been pregnant before... I don't want to assume it was Patrick's, so maybe she had gotten pregnant and he made her get rid of it?
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the feeling sienna had been pregnant before... I don't want to assume it was Patrick's, so maybe she had gotten pregnant and he made her get rid of it?

Yer that's what I think happened too. Maybe he killed the guy who got her pregnant.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather that than him sexually abiding her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's something worse than that, after all why the hell would he keep evidence of him killing a man who knocked her up in a locked box beneath his bed?

I get the feeling that it's something he gets his kicks out of, and it's definitely something that sienna knows about and that dodger would be ashamed of.
  • Options
    TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's incest. Patrick got the vesectomy so Sienna wouldn't get pregnant with his baby and Anna was admtted to the looney bin cause Patrick made her think she was imagining it.

What's in the box? Well I imagine Patrick locked her in that basement she has Tom in, while she was pregnant/being abused... and she wrote letters about the abuse. Why he would keep these, I have no idea.

I hope it's something else but sadly, all signs point towards this. I'm one of the people who want to see Patrick as a normal character cause Jeremy Sheffield is great. And I want him to have longevity in the show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheJ693 wrote: »
    It's incest. Patrick got the vesectomy so Sienna wouldn't get pregnant with his baby and Anna was admtted to the looney bin cause Patrick made her think she was imagining it.

What's in the box? Well I imagine Patrick locked her in that basement she has Tom in, while she was pregnant/being abused... and she wrote letters about the abuse. Why he would keep these, I have no idea.

I hope it's something else but sadly, all signs point towards this. I'm one of the people who want to see Patrick as a normal character cause Jeremy Sheffield is great. And I want him to have longevity in the show!

How would Anna know if she had done a runner and was with dirk dodger etc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even get the Anna thing. It's a very messy backstory.

So she was with Patrick and had Sienna and Dodger. Then she left (with Dodger) and got together with Dirk. She had Will and Liberty and then decided to go back to Patrick to try and steal Sienna after they were born and he got her committed? :o
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even get the Anna thing. It's a very messy backstory.

So she was with Patrick and had Sienna and Dodger. Then she left (with Dodger) and got together with Dirk. She had Will and Liberty and then decided to go back to Patrick to try and steal Sienna after they were born and he got her committed? :o

well thats pretty much my understanding of it too, and obviously when she went back to Patrick the second time she obviously made Patrick believe that Dodger was dead

but what confuses me is that when Anna left Patrick the first time with Dodger why did she only take Dodger and not take Sienna as well?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,671
    Forum Member
    I think the answer to most of these questions is that Hollyoaks are just making it up as they go along.
  • Options
    katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its child abuse

Dont think sexual though
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incest, a baby was involved that Patrick got rid of. He then had a vasectomy, so he could continue the relationship without the risk of Sienna getting pregnant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think they're over-doing the sexually abusive fathers if they make Patrick a sexual abuser of Sienna.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. He's Darren's father.
    2. He's gay and used to date Ste's dad.
    3. He was once in a music video with Natalie Imbruglia.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 38,000
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think the answer to most of these questions is that Hollyoaks are just making it up as they go along.

Indeed and the reason we didn't get to hear the secret is because they haven't got around to making it up yet. It was ridiculous the way it went. Will asked and Patrick started to tell and then Will interrupted him :confused: :eek:
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing he was improper with Sienna. I hope not though, way too obvious...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like someone's suggestion that Sienna got pregnant to some boy and he locked her in that room until she had the baby and then sent it away.

The box is full of letters Sienna sent to her child that he never delivered.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,671
    Forum Member
    I like someone's suggestion that Sienna got pregnant to some boy and he locked her in that room until she had the baby and then sent it away.

The box is full of letters Sienna sent to her child that he never delivered.
    Something like that sounds more likely - although, if she was only locked up till the baby was born, wouldn't she just post them herself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could have been early teens and she has such a deep trust in Patrick that if he said he would post them she'd believe him.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I think he's Sandy's long lost son.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knowing hollyoaks it will be something to do with Ste that will make us love Ste more.