Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glendarroch's now off to research 'how to get an acting job in Emmerdale':D:D

Ha ha, would that be a specific role you had in mind?

For example if they were offering a part as a 'future love interest for Cain Dingle - must not have a problem with filming bedroom scenes'. Would you only apply for that or would you accept any role ? :confused: :cool:
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »

For example if they were offering a part as a 'future love interest for Cain Dingle - must not have a problem with filming bedroom scenes'. Would you only apply for that or would you accept any role ? :confused: :cool:

I reckon Glenda is hoping for the role of drunk driver who accidentally mows down and mashes Ali, Gemma and Yobbit after a boozy lunch with Cain.

(Don't worry, Glenda - there isn't a jury in the land that would convict you). :D
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not debating his history, I know he's been around the block and back again for good measure. What my issue was with is someone calling him paedophile, he certainly isn't that.

It's appalling to see someone call him a pedo.
    Jasmine and Olly were physically anything but childlike and both were old enough to marry and have children. Stupid comment whoever made it.
    Cain is just a randy old goat who'd do anything between the ages of 16 and 66:D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glendarroch's now off to research 'how to get an acting job in Emmerdale':D:D
    spunger wrote: »
    Cain is just a randy old goat who'd do anything between the ages of 16 and 66 :D

Dammit Glenda, that rules you out :p:p:p:D:D
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you know the answer to that:D
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I reckon Glenda is hoping for the role of drunk driver who accidentally mows down and mashes Ali, Gemma and Yobbit after a boozy lunch with Cain.

(Don't worry, Glenda - there isn't a jury in the land that would convict you). :D
    As long as my punishment is house arrest with Cain, I'll live with the crushing guilt.
    Jasmine and Olly were physically anything but childlike and both were old enough to marry and have children. Stupid comment whoever made it.
    Cain is just a randy divinely attractive man in the prime of lifeD
    FIFY
    star89 wrote: »
    Dammit Glenda, that rules you out ::D:D
    Get it up ye, I'm 38 ye cheeky git:p and if I was going to lie about my age, I'd be saying 28. Away and bile yer heid, you annoying.... young person:p Although 38, nicely age appropriate for Cain. Sorry Jaded, looks like your stuck with Hunter.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get it up ye, I'm 38 ye cheeky git:p and if I was going to lie about my age, I'd be saying 28. Away and bile yer heid, you annoying.... young person:p Although 38, nicely age appropriate for Cain. Sorry Jaded, looks like your stuck with Hunter.

Oi! 30 - 35 years ago, I would have been more than happy to...erm.....how can I put this.......'render Patrick Mower senseless', and tbh, not a lot has changed. :D:D:o
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if you really wanted I could find the exact episodes (dates) they slept together (in reference to place; it was either The Dingles place, his car or the security office that he worked in at the time) but as it was more than once, I cannot confirm in which she got pregnant :p

Of course I do. I didn't even look those dates up (I'm unsure of whether to be proud or embarrassed about that :o

:mad::mad:

:D:D Don't worry Star, I can hardly talk, I know the names of all 144 Buffy episodes and all 80 Midsomer Murders with the lovely JN in:o We go to extremes for our obssessions:D
    Cain is just a randy old goat who'd do anything between the ages of 16 and 66:D

I don't care if he's a randy old goat, he's delectable Cain, he could do the whole world and all in it twice over and I still would:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok that confirms I should be embarrassed and not proud :o But yes it's true, if it's about Debbie and Jasmine, I know it ;)

Nothing wrong with being an expert on your chosen subject matter Star :)
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Oi! 30 - 35 years ago, I would have been more than happy to...erm.....how can I put this.......'render Patrick Mower senseless', and tbh, not a lot has changed. :D:o

Has JOP got competition? :cool:

I don't care if he's a randy old goat, he's delectable Cain, he could do the whole world and all in it twice over and I still would:o

This is the reason that Collie is a fully paid up member of the Coven :D
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    :D:D Don't worry Star, I can hardly talk, I know the names of all 144 Buffy episodes and all 80 Midsomer Murders with the lovely JN in:o We go to extremes for our obssessions:D

I am just as bad with the Buffy eps, though did not know the exact number. I adore Tabula Rasa
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Here here! :)
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cain, he could do the whole world and all in it twice over and I still would:o

The slags on here are enough to make the Emmerdale slags look quite respectable. :D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D;)
    Don't worry Star, I can hardly talk, I know the names of all 144 Buffy episodes and all 80 Midsomer Murders with the lovely JN in:o We go to extremes for our obssessions

Everyone should be an expert in something. Not sure how mine will ever help me in life but hey ho :p
    This is the reason that Collie is a fully paid up member of the Coven

I really want to be in the Coven because I don't like being left out but am I allowed in if I can never forgive Cain for what he did to my Jasmine :cry: I love him now though :D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just as bad with the Buffy eps, though did not know the exact number. I adore Tabula Rasa

Ooh a fellow Buffy boffin:D Yep 144 eps in total, go on Sporcle.com and you can actually test yourself as to ho many eps you can name. And all the lyrics to OMWF:p I love all the eps, but I'm not over keen on Beer Bad.
    The slags on here are enough to make the Emmerdale slags look quite respectable. :D

:D:D
    Everyone should be an expert in something. Not sure how mine will ever help me in life but hey ho

I really want to be in the Coven because I don't like being left out but am I allowed in if I can never forgive Cain for what he did to my Jasmine :cry: I love him now though :D

I don't think anything I've any knowledge of would really help me in life either:p

I say yes, but you'll have to ask Glenda nicely, she's the boss of the Coven:D
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We're not slags, we're just...popular :o:p
    :D:D;)
    I really want to be in the Coven

What is the Coven? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're not slags, we're just...popular :o:p

What is the Coven? :confused:

It's Cain's Coven aka Cain's Posse - which we were originally called until a certain Scotsman likened us to a Coven and it stuck :D

If you haven't got your badge yet then speak to Glenda ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Cain's Coven aka Cain's Posse - which we were originally called until a certain Scotsman likened us to a Coven and it stuck :D

If you haven't got your badge yet then speak to Glenda ;)

ah right.

Glenda, geez a badge noo!!
  • Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Joanie hanging about for ? which part of Amy and Kerry are total bad news doesn't she understand ? Totally naffed off with her failure to see that precious lad would be well better off without them in their lives .Either go away while you can, or bring the law down on them as hard as you can :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    What is Joanie hanging about for ? which part of Amy and Kerry are total bad news doesn't she understand ? Totally naffed off with her failure to see that precious lad would be well better off without them in their lives .Either go away while you can, or bring the law down on them as hard as you can :mad::mad::mad:

What should she do? Move? But why should she do that? it's her & Kyle's home and she shouldn't go just because of some daft bint who cannot get facts into her head.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What should she do? Move? But why should she do that? it's her & Kyle's home and she shouldn't go just because of some daft bint who cannot get facts into her head.

well how about she stops going to the village every 5 mins, just after she's told them all to stay away there she is turning up in the village where she doesn't live and has no friends or family
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she thrives on the attention of playing the poor old grandmother who is being bullied by her grandson's biological mom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In theory I agree .But as you saw from the last episode , they weren't listening to the police , Kerry was almost breaking in , and Amy spits venom into her face at every given opportunity .
    She has been way too soft with them , and for the sake of Kyle , she would be better moving as the aggravating pair of loons won't take no for an answer .They know where she is now- she'll never have a minutes peace .Best cut her losses and disappear .

Jimmy S - couldn't agree more !
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy has been vile, spiteful, vindictive and absolutely beyond the pale since the day she moved into t'village. Spouting her bile at all and sundry and thanks to Mr Blackbum, never having to apologise or account for her disgusting ways. Looks like
    she will be leaving in the exact same way she entered)

Her biggest sin in my eyes was seducing poor whiter than white Cain into having sex with her, which she then mistakenly tried to turn into holding over him the fact that she was under age. She hung around waiting for him, then lied to him that she was 18 and kept on until he had sex with her. He is the innocent party in that affair.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great D.H. does that mean she goes off in a huff or gets put away , or gets booted out of the village ?

there was a time when I thought she would soften and Joanie would see the good in her and the 2 would go off into the sunset to raise Kyle .Now however , I couldn't wish that fate on either Joanie or Kyle .:(
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole Amy/Kyle storyline has been a major failure as fas as I'm concerned.

I wonder if Kate Oates planned it this way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    The whole Amy/Kyle storyline has been a major failure as fas as I'm concerned.

I wonder if Kate Oates planned it this way.

If she did then her judgment is questionable. If she didn't then her judgment is questionable. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.