Options

The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    Is there any wonder Fearne is insecure when it comes to Charlie? ..... And to be fair, no one, apart from Abi, seems to like Jasmine, not sure why though?. Imo, Jasmine jumped in there a bit too quick .... yes, Charlie was a free agent at the time, but common sense would just tell you: it's a no-go area, for good reason.

I must admit, that little spat at the 80's party between fearne, charlie, jasmin & dan, looked really bad on charlie & fearnes part. They came across as, smug / arrogant united.

I don't really understand why Jasmine flirted with Charlie. She made a comment about self respect, but she snogged a bloke who had just cheated on his girlfriend and helped him humiliate her even more on TV. What exactly did she get out of that? Why would any woman go near a man who had done those things?
  • Options
    indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    I don't really understand why Jasmine flirted with Charlie. She made a comment about self respect, but she snogged a bloke who had just cheated on his girlfriend and helped him humiliate her even more on TV. What exactly did she get out of that? Why would any woman go near a man who had done those things?

Was this snog actually shown on screen? I'm wondering if it was part of the zhoosh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indenile wrote: »
    Was this snog actually shown on screen? I'm wondering if it was part of the zhoosh?

I can't remember everything, but I think they flirted with each other, snogged and then Charlie ended up on the phone to Ferne. Maybe not in that order.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    indenile wrote: »

Definitely part of the 'zhoosh'. That whole scene is Vegas was completely fabricated, I mean, how coincidental that Fearne happened to call at the same time that jasmine was with Charlie :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie666 wrote: »
    Ferne comes across as very bunny boiler when it comes to Charlie - and what is it with that MOLE - how can he pull anything?!

Thank goodness you said that - it's horrible :eek: I can't see why he hasn't had something done to it, horrid.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I fall asleep and miss something about Dan/girlfriend we have never seen/baby? He's dating people but I thought he was going to make a go of it with the nameless faceless one? Last ep he was looking at baby clothes and a pushchair. :confused:
  • Options
    HezzaHezza Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I must admit, that little spat at the 80's party between fearne, charlie, jasmin & dan, looked really bad on charlie & fearnes part. They came across as, smug / arrogant united.

This ^^^

It thought Fearne was being unfair to Dan. Telling Charlie sarcastically that he should be more like Dan, sort of mocking Dan in a way. Dan comes across as a good guy better than Charlie anyway.

Cant believe how Fearne has just taken Charlie back like nothing has happened. I think she can do better than holy moly!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    Did I fall asleep and miss something about Dan/girlfriend we have never seen/baby? He's dating people but I thought he was going to make a go of it with the nameless faceless one? Last ep he was looking at baby clothes and a pushchair. :confused:

But i thought when Dan was with Lucy and he found out his ex was pregnant, it wasnt that dan was going back to his ex and make a go of it , it was that Lucy couldnt cope with a baby on the scene with the boyfriend having a baby with someone else. And Dan was just going to step up and be a dad but not be together with the mother. Did i pick it up wrong?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    I can't see why he hasn't had something done to it, horrid.

Perhaps we could see an episode where he has it surgically removed!
  • Options
    yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Perhaps we could see an episode where he has it surgically removed!

It's a mole not another eye. He was born with it so it's part of him. He's in his 20s so why would he remove something that he has already had.
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is beyond me how anyone can watch this pile of dung, even in an ironic way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie apparently wrote something on Twitter about Dan, which caused him to make bitchy comments about Charlie sleeping with 20 women, which then prompted Ferne to make a bitchy comment back. Why did she come across as the bad guy? Did I miss something?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But i thought when Dan was with Lucy and he found out his ex was pregnant, it wasnt that dan was going back to his ex and make a go of it , it was that Lucy couldnt cope with a baby on the scene with the boyfriend having a baby with someone else. And Dan was just going to step up and be a dad but not be together with the mother. Did i pick it up wrong?

That was how I understood it too.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member

Thats how I saw it. He was going to be single, so he could concentrate on being a dad.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11th December .... Essexmas ..... ITV2 ..... 10pm :D

Wahey!!!!! .... Can't wait ♥

The Only Way Is Essexmas ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pic.twitter.com/4JkI2wFiRw

hope you all saw this recent pic Tom Pearce posted on Twitter of Diags .... lol :D
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,920
    Forum Member
    yeahbuddy wrote: »
    It's a mole not another eye. He was born with it so it's part of him. He's in his 20s so why would he remove something that he has already had.

Couldn't agree more. What is so terrible and distasteful about a mole? I am not Charlie's greatest fan but it is up to him whether he has it removed or not and if he doesn't, whatever the reason, it's not for us or any other complete stranger to give the guy a complex about it.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,593
    Forum Member
    pic.twitter.com/4JkI2wFiRw

hope you all saw this recent pic Tom Pearce posted on Twitter of Diags .... lol :D

Link not working ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Link not working ;)

aww thats a shame coz it's a great picture. Diags must have fell asleep in the company of Tom P & Co .... they have written, in black felt tip pen, all over his face .... lol :D priceless!!!!

Sorry about the link. but if you search for Tom Pearce on twitter you will find that photo in his pics :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Waissel starts Twitter row with Maria Fowler http://dailym.ai/1b9a1N1 via @DailyMailCeleb

Ex Towie star Maria Fowler spotted kissing Elliott Wright :rolleyes: .... Twitter rant witj Kate Waissel (ex X Factor)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I was hoping that the Daily Mail had been fooled and that the tweets had come from the Katie Weasel spoof account! That happened recently with the account but I can't remember what the story was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aww thats a shame coz it's a great picture. Diags must have fell asleep in the company of Tom P & Co .... they have written, in black felt tip pen, all over his face .... lol :D priceless!!!!

Sorry about the link. but if you search for Tom Pearce on twitter you will find that photo in his pics :)

Mmm.. I did have a look and how can you be drawn on that much without waking up :rolleyes:

I see Tom has a Calender out, under celebrity calenders :D He is a looker tho :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow !!!! loving the new look forum DS :cool:

and the smileys are loads better too :love:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Mmm.. I did have a look and how can you be drawn on that much without waking up :rolleyes:

well, that would depend upon how much a person has had to drink that evening ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well, that would depend upon how much a person has had to drink that evening ;)

Wow it must have been a lo then :o Imagine that hangover :(