sofakat wrote: »
    Oh.

Just like Robert. You may have to fight him for them. :o

I'd quite enjoy that! ;)
  • Options
    franglemandfranglemand Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I may give up the drink, watching a bit of CiN last night, whilst drinking wine, I had the sudden thought that it was entirely possible for me to quite fancy one of 1D :o:o:o (not sure which one he is, messy hair and tats, not Harry and not Irish).

I learnt to drive in Blackpool (which is obviously sod all to do with anything :o )

Louis maybe? I think he's the one with messy hair, might be wrong though. I thought the SCD thing was meant to be on CiN at 8.30 last night so switched on the tv then and somehow ended up with a children's choir and One Direction. :confused: Not sure if the timetable changed or if I just got it wrong. On the plus side One Direction gave me a fit of giggles when one of them (I think Harry but wasn't paying much attention) did proper Dr Hamela prayer hands after performing. Rather embarrassingly I only twigged Tess had been replaced by Fern after noting the dress had changed - I briefly thought Tess had randomly got changed. :o I decided that was a sign I should stop trying to watch, since I clearly wasn't doing a very good job of it.
  • Options
    Bouzouki BoyBouzouki Boy Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    You're fine hun, allgrownup will be here later and Monkseal might be in too. ;)

We just have men to serve drinks, clean and generally keep us entertained. ;) can you sing, tap dance, host karaoke, paint nails? We'll find a use for you ;):D

I can serve drinks, clean, do the ironing, cook a meal, do nails, sing, twerk and once you are all high, put on a kiss-me-quick-hat and produce a little stick of Brighton rock. Will that do?
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, probably Louis then :p

I've been to Blackpool a couple of times, but all I remember are the illuminations :( (was quite young).

Hope the DO will be Fiona vs Ben, but I'm fully resigned to Mark sadly going.

And to join in on the location/age/pet info:

England (specifically Wolverhampton)
    One cute dog called Ozzie

Drinker status: Can do cider and just about lager, but wine of any sort is a definite no. Will have some Carling Zest later tonight whilst I find out the spoiler and also the Formula 1 qualifying results.

Ok, something I unappreciate: the laziness of some of the pros' choreography. Kristina and Ola are the main offenders, with Iveta and Brendan getting special mentions (Mark's Paso and Rumba, and Sophie's Jive). In the case of Kristina and Ola, it's mainly that they don't seem to let their celeb actually dance - Ben's Rumba was surprisingly lovely and well-danced, but since then it's been basically the Kristina Show (although his Waltz was nice as well). Ola's very hit and miss - her Ballroom is usually pretty good, but her Latin has been very dodgy all series (apart from the Samba, now that was good). Ashley's only just managed to break into the mid 30s, and I feel that with almost any other pro, he would have managed it before now. There's only 1 pro who I think has given great choreography to their celeb all series, and that's Aljaz (honourable mentions go to Anya and Kevin, but they've both had one shocker dance).

I agree about Aljaz and he's a bit underrated in that sense imo .

I understand what you're saying about Ola and I agree that her choreography is a bit of a hit and miss but to her defense :o, she's doing the best with what she can do this serie imo :o. She is really limited with rehearsals time :o .
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Oooh- love the new place! *raises a glass to the manifesto and knocks back mojito*
    Think I may give up the drink, watching a bit of CiN last night, whilst drinking wine, I had the sudden thought that it was entirely possible for me to quite fancy one of 1D :o:o:o (not sure which one he is, messy hair and tats, not Harry and not Irish).

I learnt to drive in Blackpool (which is obviously sod all to do with anything :o )

Don't worry, I've also been there myself :o:o Dark hair, or slightly lighter?
  • Options
    TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »

I understand what you're saying about Ola and I agree that her choreography is a bit of a hit and miss but to her defense :o, she's doing the best with what she can do this serie imo :o. She is really limited with rehearsals time :o .

The thing is though, her Latin choreography has always been dodgy. I do agree that she and Ashley are doing great considering the limited training time, but it wouldn't hurt to give him something a bit more challenging sometimes. Pivots and having him on his knees in almost every Latin routine (again, excluding the Samba where I quite liked the choreography) - it gets boring after a while.

Also, it's not just Ashley that has limited training time - Susanna has said that she does about 15 hours a week: that's only 3 hours more than Ashley, but she's right up there on the leaderboard most of the time and I think that's down partly to Kevin's brilliant choreography. Ola's doing well but like Kristina with Ben, she could do with giving Ashley something more complex and seeing how he does with it - he can certainly do it in the Ballroom dances (Quickstep last week for instance), so why not the Latin?
  • Options
    RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can serve drinks, clean, do the ironing, cook a meal, do nails, sing, twerk and once you are all high, put on a kiss-me-quick-hat and produce a little stick of Brighton rock. Will that do?

We'll hand you over to Sofs for an in-depth interview. ;)
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »

Does it take any longer or shorter to teach a pivot, pivot, pivot, starfish, kneeslide than anything else? :confused:

Ashley could have 120 hours a week and it would look exactly the same, she just doesn't have the skill or flair to teach anything differently.

From rehearsals, looks like Brendan has nicked one of our chaises. :eek:
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB - isn't that all of them :confused:

You were doing well until you started twerking...
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, and welcome to all our lurkers and de-lurkers old and new. Grab a drink, pull up a chaise and unappreciate away :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Zayn is tall and Asian, Liam is tall with a bit of a quiff, Louis is ickle and quite girly looking.

Sue me, I can name all the members of the Wanted too. :o:p the only one I'd fight you for is Max from the Wanted. :p:D

Sounds like you're talking about Zayn,,he's the most visibly tatted.
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    Ooooh part 20! I remember when this was all fields (/part 8)
    You're fine hun, allgrownup will be here later and Monkseal might be in too. ;)

We just have men to serve drinks, clean and generally keep us entertained. ;) can you sing, tap dance, host karaoke, paint nails? We'll find a use for you ;):D

Present ma'am! *does a little velociraptor tap move*

Modesty will get you nowhere.

Where's my chaisse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only interested if your rock's fruity. ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Ooooh part 20! I remember when this was all fields (/part 8)

Present ma'am! *does a little velociraptor tap move*

Modesty will get you nowhere.

Where's my chaisse?

Brendan's got it. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God, you have to see Kevin. A wedding cake is missing it's matador. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where's my chaisse?
    From rehearsals, looks like Brendan has nicked one of our chaises. :eek:

Brendaaaaaa! *shakes fist*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And whoop whoop, looks like Natalie's last! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Brendan's got it. :p

Damn! You're quick!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »

Oh my - look at TTF :D Will the Bunton Paso-face scale be deployed tonight?

Mark in normal outfit shocker :eek:

Krotchtina employing the 'smoke will hide the footwork' technique.

WTF is Ashley supposed to be :confused:
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my God, you have to see Kevin. A wedding cake is missing it's matador. :D

TTF doing local operatic society Carmen night at the golf club and Susanna showing her knickers. Judges will love it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendaaaaaa! *shakes fist*

As long as that's all you're shaking. :p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hope that means it is fabulous :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    Oh my - look at TTF :D Will the Bunton Paso-face scale be deployed tonight?

Mark in normal outfit shocker :eek:

Krotchtina employing the 'smoke will hide the footwork' technique.

WTF is Ashley supposed to be :confused:

The campest cowboy a girl can wish to see.

Michael Vaughan's Woody jive was butcher than that. :D
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member

Not anymore... Looks like Ashley is.
This discussion has been closed.