Options

James Arthur's Fall Begins....

Comments

• Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Considering his new single Recovery has just been playlisted by Radio 1 I don't think his carrer is ending anytime soon :)
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is very funny and misleading. His album is only down 1 to #10 in the mid weeks.:D
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering his new single Recovery has just been playlisted by Radio 1 I don't think his career is ending anytime soon :)

Even better.:D:cool:
  • Options
    my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering his new single Recovery has just been playlisted by Radio 1 I don't think his carrer is ending anytime soon :)

really... what happened to the campaign by the "twitter users" to get him banned? those half a dozen signatures not enough maybe
    String9 wrote: »
    This thread is very funny and misleading. His album is only down 1 to #10 in the mid weeks.:D

so the thread is built on a complete fallacy:rolleyes: a lot of people are going to be very disappointed to hear that:cry:
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    He's gone after Lucy Spraggan now via text. Look at her twitter profile @lspraggan
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    double post
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member

so the thread is built on a complete fallacy:rolleyes: a lot of people are going to be very disappointed to hear that:cry:

I think it's much too early for any conclusions to be drawn tbh. He's made a lot of enemies and doors will shut as a result. That's how the world works.
  • Options
    aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gone after Lucy Spraggan now via text. Look at her twitter profile @lspraggan

He really is as dumb as a box of hair. Good on Lucy for tweeting those pics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/lspraggan/status/403238338247004162

https://twitter.com/lspraggan/status/403238699674374144

he really is first class cxxt. he`ll be wondering why no one will want anything to do with him soon
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member

Oh dear, here we go again:

https://twitter.com/lspraggan/status/403238338247004162/photo/1

https://twitter.com/lspraggan/status/403238699674374144
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Lucy doesn't delete this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the buffoon back on Twitter then?

James Arthur ‏@JamesArthur23 8s
    @lspraggan Lucy spraggan used to brag about her twitter followers and take a bow for it in front of everyone she has a mammoth ego.

James Arthur ‏@JamesArthur23 1m
    @lspraggan then I said.. You've already dissapeared.. You are deluded and you know exactly what you're doing. #attentionseeker #victim
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    @lspraggan then I said.. You've already dissapeared.. You are deluded and you know exactly what you're doing. #attentionseeker #victim

WHAT.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Arthur ‏@JamesArthur23 2m
    @lspraggan jealousy is a weak emotion.

:eek:

And he's retweeting his fans FFS!!

hazz ‏@Harry_Newton_ 14m
    Why has @lspraggan tweeted pictures of only half the messages between her and @JamesArthur23 and clearly show her losing anyway. He's right.

@lspraggan you missed this bit https://twitter.com/JamesArthur23/status/403245436536107008/photo/1

@lspragg and this .. Just the truth https://twitter.com/JamesArthur23/status/403245636973498368/photo/1

Keep the witch hunt coming mother****ers. Be a sheep or do some homework. I'm off again lol #LOVE enjoy HQ gettin my lyrics wrong ;) x

Lucy Spraggan ‏@lspraggan 33s
    Don't **** with the gays.

Lucy Spraggan ‏@lspraggan 2m
    "I see your truuuuue colours shining throoooough"

Lucy Spraggan ‏@lspraggan 4m
    I'm new to twitter drama... Gosh, it's a right laugh.

Lucy Spraggan ‏@lspraggan 6m
    I'm happy with the outcome to be honest.

Lucy Spraggan ‏@lspraggan 9m
    I love my big egoooo, such a big egooooo / sarcastic personality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Azelia Banks = new girlfriend?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I'm loving every moment of this? I might have loved his album but when someone is as nasty as James Arthur clearly is, they deserve a big fall. He must be setting some kind of record though in how soon and quickly a person can single-handledly destory their own career. :D

I told you all - he'll be a rostered act at Butlins by the summer.
  • Options
    bananaa_bobbananaa_bob Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on him for speaking his mind & ruffling some feathers, nice to see someone who is not a yes man, total respect.
  • Options
    fang_rockfang_rock Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Arthur awful human being
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on him for speaking his mind & ruffling some feathers, nice to see someone who is not a yes man, total respect.

Yes but he is a tactless idiot.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Lets get this straight, he's calling Lucy narrow minded? The same man(immature child) who is clearly homophobic? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have zero respect for bigoted cretins like James Arthur.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really... what happened to the campaign by the "twitter users" to get him banned? those half a dozen signatures not enough maybe

Is it really, though? The article linked in the OP correctly reported that his album had plummeted to 30 on iTunes in the last couple of days. He might be just about holding in there on the midweeks but he's certainly not going to be in the top 10 by Sunday.
  • Options
    my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Is it really, though? The article linked in the OP correctly reported that his album had plummeted to 30 on iTunes in the last couple of days. He might be just about holding in there on the midweeks but he's certainly not going to be in the top 10 by Sunday.

yeah but 22 of those above are the new Robbie Williams album
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I cannot see him on their playlist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

(I know I may be mistaken, so where did you see he was on the playlist?)
  • Options
    outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    I dont mind people sticking their head above the "parapet" a bit .we all cant be clones as long as there is a point to be made i understand it
    JA just seems to lack any sort of "social tact" ..and is not making any point what so ever.
    I agree that in the short term it will probably make no difference to his sales..i just dont see how he can maintain a sucessful career without being able to recognise ..basic human interaction