Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XVIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Renee, the thread sweetheart for some ;)
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Renee, the thread sweetheart for some ;)

:D

I think DB looks way better with his hair tied back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So all Renee was just the pointless ring announcer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not complaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member

She isn't pointless! Any Renee is all good!

Get back to your man beast Rosa Mendes. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't pointless! Any Renee is all good!

Get back to your man beast Rosa Mendes. :D

After i'm done with AJ and Kaitlyn. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After i'm done with AJ and Kaitlyn. :p

:p:D

I'm off to bed. Can't take no more after SS and this rather poor RAW.
  • Options
    calderyoncalderyon Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is Bryan about to be converted to a Wyatt now? Or a member of the Authority? BTW that´s 2 out of 2 from Team Hell No, that the Wyatts have now "kidnapped".

It also seems that Punk is now "officially" part of the Authority storyline, due to Shield attacking him.
  • Options
    Chippy ChipsChippy Chips Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miz v Kofi? Tonight is just a repeat of Survivor Series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ It is, but probably now with reverse result. Which means a Kofi win coming up.

EDIT. I was wrong.
  • Options
    themcqthemcq Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Well due to having a 5 day old son this is my raw live debut though I would imagine I will be up plenty of Monday nights in the future. Raw feels average at best.

Who the hell is Xavier Woods and why is he using the toms of funk entrance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    themcq wrote: »
    Who the hell is Xavier Woods and why is he using the toms of funk entrance?

A wrestler from NXT. (WWE´s tv program for future WWE superstars).

Apparently R-Truth asked for it from Tons of Funk and they agreed and gave permission to use it.

Raw has been... not very good tonight. Apart from the Punk/Bryan vs. Wyatts and Shield vs. Mysterio/Rhodes Brothers it has been mostly riveting stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May as well have called this Survivor Series 2: The Nightmare Continues tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible show tonight, 'nuff said.........4/10
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd for the most part made up for a very weak Raw. You know you're in for a rough ride when they have guest hosts. Loved the Daniel Bryan chants in the opening promo.

Guaranteed both will climb the ladder, Cena will grab the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC, rematch at RR.
    (Pipe dream; Cena unifies, becomes face of the company, turns heel and joins The Authority :D)

What is it with these random hardcore matches between Ziggler and Sandow? I love them but at least have a story to go with it!

As for the divas match...the less said about that...

The Punk, DB and Renee (her and AJ really are the adorable ones) segment was an enjoyable highlight. 'Good job HHH, real creative' :D
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has happened in the last 3 months? Can't believe how far the quality has fallen.
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,904
    Forum Member
    Before Survivor Series I decided I'm not staying up to watch any more WWE until Mania Season kicks in in January. Not watched Raw yet but sounds like I made the right decision. Survivor Series was pretty dull and predictable (albeit with 2 enjoyable matches in the 10-man and Punk/Bryan v Wyatts).

This happens a lot in WWE. They seem to lose interest in creating interesting storylines from around October to December because they're more interested in trying to figure out the outline of Wrestlemania. I fully expect things to kick in again by mid January as we move towards the Rumble.
  • Options
    SRWSRW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one wants cena or orton as undisputed champion the crowd like me want DANIEL BRYAN as the undisputed champion.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been the worst Raw of the year :D

Looks like I picked a good time to have an early night then.:D

I'll watch Raw later tonight, although looking at some of the posts on here, it looks like the fast forward button will be needed.:D
  • Options
    KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was a poor RAW albeit with a good crowd. I really don't want to see Orton or Cena as undisputed Champion but I'll still admit its quite a big deal main event for the TLC ppv though not something I would want to see on bigger show. On the plus side I don't really see how Cena can come out of it as champion unless its as a heel, otherwise why would the authority allow it.
  • Options
    RedundantRedundant Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd want Orton to be the overall champion just cause I don't think I could handle the Super Cena Mega Champion crap we'll be shoved down our throats.

What's happened to Brodus? Why did he suddenly lose loads of weight and turn black? I was so confused by that.

They need to turn Eva Marie into a heel already and stick her as a Valet until she's ready to wrestle. As for the rest of the Divas, I'm loving Alicia Fox, she pulls that back breaker off really well. Along with Tamina, Natalya, Naomi, Kaitlyn and AJ they have potential if they are just used right.
  • Options
    Robbie_90Robbie_90 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    SRW wrote: »
    No one wants cena or orton as undisputed champion the crowd like me want DANIEL BRYAN as the undisputed champion.

If WWE really wants to give the fans what they want then Bryan or Punk will win the Royal Rumble and go on to claim the undisputed title at WM. Or alternatively have one of them win the title in the coming months and they would then square off in the main event. Imagine the wrestling clinic they would put on if you gave them a good 30 mins.

It's not even IWC talk anymore, they're clearly the most over at live events on the roster.

Vince was supposedly upset that Bryan didn't draw during his main event run. Well if the booking wasn't so terrible then he might have stood a better chance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Orton heel turn has been a complete waste he's being overshadowed by Triple H and is pretty much the Authority's bitch who gets verbally slapped down repeatedly and kowtows to them. WTF?

Where's the Orton who doesn't need people to help him win who can easily take down any opponent? The whole heel turn was taken over by Triple H once again hogging the spotlight its not been fair on Orton who is pretty much a background character now. Such a shame and a waste of his talents to be pretty much an afterthought rather than the main star of this angle
  • Options
    DragonicDragonic Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty 'Meh' RAW as others have already highlighted.
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes also thought RAW was ok. Fast forwarded much of it. A few facepalm moments!
This discussion has been closed.