Options

Thirty Seconds to Mars - City of Angels film

calico_piecalico_pie Posts: 10,060
Forum Member
✭✭
Wouldn't post a link to many videos, but this is fantastic, all 12 minutes of it, and worth a look if you haven't seen it:

City of Angels

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    It's so good. Not only the song but the fact that they took people from all walks of the entertainment industry, hollywood impersonators, singers, actors, musicians & had them talk about their personal experience, is just brilliant & so real.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,043
    Forum Member
    I love this video! :) Jared Leto is a very talented man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is slightly off-topic.

Has anyone seen the trailer for ARTIFACT yet? It's a documentary film made by Thirty Seconds To Mars about their legal battle with their record label. It was supposed to be about the making of This Is War but the legal battle started during filming so it became the main focus point of the film.

It's been shown in the US at festivals and was shown a couple of times during their UK tour recently. I missed out on the opportunity to see it at the O2 Arena last week. I'm looking forward to seeing this in full.
  • Options
    darakinssdarakinss Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw them in concert on Tuesday there and was very pleasantly surprised! Jared is hilarious :D
  • Options
    CuddlesTCCuddlesTC Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    This is slightly off-topic.

Has anyone seen the trailer for ARTIFACT yet? It's a documentary film made by Thirty Seconds To Mars about their legal battle with their record label. It was supposed to be about the making of This Is War but the legal battle started during filming so it became the main focus point of the film.

It's been shown in the US at festivals and was shown a couple of times during their UK tour recently. I missed out on the opportunity to see it at the O2 Arena last week. I'm looking forward to seeing this in full.

Yes, it's very good, and well worth seeing if you're interested in the workings of the music industry.

It'll be available on iTunes next week.
  • Options
    CairdeasCairdeas Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    LOVE them!!! Never go a day without rocking around the house :):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where I can get a physical copy of "Artifact" from? I'm not a fan of downloading so I'd rather not buy through iTunes.
    Cairdeas wrote: »
    LOVE them!!! Never go a day without rocking around the house :):p

:)