Options

Is Alfonso bullshitting?

Saying if he feels Matthew is attacking him again, he will say something and explode. Hopefully..:D

Comments

• Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He takes himself very seriously I think.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll believe that when I see it. He's all hot air rather cowardly and nothing more.:D
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He comes across like he is in a Hollywood role.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I hope he isn't bullshitting, really hope he goes for him, it should make great telly.
  • Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really does take himself quite seriously
    I'm not really sure he's enjoyed the show at all - he's doesn't come across as likable
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfonso looks like he is so bored. But you have to remember he has a three week old baby at home he must be missing terribly.... I guess that is on his mind constantly...

I personally wouldn't have done the jungle if I was in that situation, I guess the money was to good to turn down
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I find him boring and whiny now, hope he does explode and provides some entertainment at last.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    josh20 wrote: »
    I hope he isn't bullshitting, really hope he goes for him, it should make great telly.
    Well if and when Alfonso does 'go for him' I should imagine to Matthew it will be like being worried by a dead sheep!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He criticises Matthew for having a view on everything and yet Alfonso said that is what he would be like in his VT video.
  • Options
    Inseriousity.Inseriousity. Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think his not intervening and sticking to the shadows when Kian was called a scab (which he rightly pointed out was too far) means he's all talk and I'd be surprised if he snapped any time soon.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think his not intervening and sticking to the shadows when Kian was called a scab (which he rightly pointed out was too far) means he's all talk and I'd be surprised if he snapped any time soon.

Alf should have called Matthew out on it, going to the bt to rant about it was pointless. If that was me, and someone called my mate a scab I'd have told that person, you're going too far and nobody but you cares about the canopy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't that bad an insult..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alf probably thought 'scab' was something you pick rather than the way Matthew meant it. Did Kian get the scab reference, it's quite an old school insult isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    It wasn't that bad an insult..

Depends on your politics I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on your politics I suppose.
    LOL. What do you mean?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    LOL. What do you mean?

Seriously, I can think of a few places round here where if you called someone a scab in a less than jovial manner it would be serious fighting talk!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was disappointed in Alfonso last night - I think Matthew went too far over the canopy business (it actually made him look a bit deranged:eek:) - even if it was only an act, he could've held off long enough for Lucy to tell them about her trial as it was the first she'd done.
    Alfonso clearly believed Kian was right in this, yet kept his mouth shut until he had someone to whisper to about it.
    He didn't have to kick off over it, but he could've just quietly said that he agreed with Kian to Mathew's face - I really don't see any explosion coming from Alfonso.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was disappointed in all the camp mates for not sticking up for Kian at the time .Mathew was so of line and all they had to say was no one had joined his walkout and so no one was a scab . What a horrible thing to call anyone .
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfonso is a right fraud, either shit or get off the pot :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like Fonz is going to have his eruption tonight. This should be fun, hope it's a good one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Alfonso is a right fraud, either shit or get off the pot :D

Off the pot I think.:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    I was disappointed in all the camp mates for not sticking up for Kian at the time .Mathew was so of line and all they had to say was no one had joined his walkout and so no one was a scab . What a horrible thing to call anyone .

Yes and Matthew is up there with the great extreme left wing revolutionaries of our time.Democracy totally passes him by. All failed in the western world thank the lord. Capitalist life style with left wing politics and of course no-one is valid in his world unless they agree with him. Long live the revoltution. If Russia hadn't totally failed I would challenge him to sod off and live there.:D:D
  • Options
    Inseriousity.Inseriousity. Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Okay I take it back, sounds like he does snap after all haha
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously alfonso realises eviction time is coming. Is he about to save himself from leaving?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HAHAHA, moody git:D