Options

Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshmam wrote: »
    stuck on 445 :mad:
    That's the one that's giving me grief just now too :mad:
  • Options
    lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    Argh, I feel your pains, been at it for a week now, best I've done is 68 out of 73. It's not a horrible level to be stuck on though :)

I got 71 once before a bomb got me, had plenty of moves left to
  • Options
    welshmamwelshmam Posts: 14,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stuck on 445 :mad:

yay, now on 455 :)

absolute addiction for me
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    the bombs are massive pains you get so close and plenty of move but then you don't notice the bomb
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay, now on 455 :)

absolute addiction for me

Not far behind. Am stuck on 445.
  • Options
    labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelle21 wrote: »
    Level 350: One jelly, plenty of moves left, got undone by the stupid bomb. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Me too, been on it for 2 weeks now :mad:

I hate level 350 :mad: was doing quite well until I hit that level, been stuck for over a week :sleep:
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Officially seem to have given up on Candy Crush. I've been stuck on 350 for so long now that I can't really be bothered to try anymore. Even when I do go back to it, I get bored before the end of the first life and rarely even go through the set of five. It's just far to long a level to keep trying over and over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    458 for me now.
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Officially seem to have given up on Candy Crush. I've been stuck on 350 for so long now that I can't really be bothered to try anymore. Even when I do go back to it, I get bored before the end of the first life and rarely even go through the set of five. It's just far to long a level to keep trying over and over.

I'm so bored of it I bought 3 lots of extra moves. yesterday. And still didn't finish it! :mad:
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been stuck on 445 for a couple of days now. I really don't like this level.:mad:
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    147 Still,!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    458 for me now.

I just completed 455 today and it's the last level...how are you on 458? Is that on PC?:confused:
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I just completed 455 today and it's the last level...how are you on 458? Is that on PC?:confused:

It goes up to 500 on the pc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It goes up to 500 on the pc.

OMG..the OH is working away for next three weeks and took the laptop with him! Aargh:cry::o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I loathe this game, but cannot give it up. I have been known to play on phone, die and then go on computer. :D Some days I cannot be bothered, especially now as I am stuck on 178. Jellies and bombs!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY!

After being stuck for over 3 months i have finally completely 147...with a dozen moved left after all that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    147 Still,!

Me too, it's a nightmare.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read above you Karen!!
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After WEEKS of being stuck on 425 I finally managed it yesterday. Now on 434.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently stuck on 465. Im giving myself to level 500 and then that's IT!

Does anyone else have the new 'daily booster wheel' feature? It definitely comes in handy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently stuck on 465. Im giving myself to level 500 and then that's IT!

Does anyone else have the new 'daily booster wheel' feature? It definitely comes in handy.

I have it on the laptop but not phone and as the thing wouldn't update on my tab I uninstalled the app so I could reinstall the all singing, all dancing new version.

The bloody thing won't install on my tab at all now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    I have it on the laptop but not phone and as the thing wouldn't update on my tab I uninstalled the app so I could reinstall the all singing, all dancing new version.

The bloody thing won't install on my tab at all now.
    It could be worse - you could be hungover :cry:

(One!? Seriously??)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be worse - you could be hungover :cry:

(One!? Seriously??)

What can i say?

I must be well hard!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

After apparently giving up, I finally got back into Candy Crush a bit more this week and I'm happy to say, I finally got through level 350! :) I've never been stuck on a level for so long, but it's finally done!

The weird thing is, I had a few really annoying losses yesterday where I had lots of special candies and near misses before getting done in by the bomb, but on my winning go, I almost just gave up thinking that it was a poor run and then suddenly the bottom rows had cleared out and I realised that I was in with a shot! :p
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to love this game but have been stuck on level 97 for ages. I'm so sick of it now it doesn't seem worth continuing. How do you get a big enough score?