Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    Little Me at Free Radio Live yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooCZ6zuomzE

The audio mixing for the video is terrible, but still.

Backstage interview (starts 1 minute in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH55QtvGIFk

Just wanted to add this HYD acapella.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLMubAvldv4

What's notable to me is how comfortable they all look now onstage. No hesitancy, no indecision. Very polished.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Nothing feels like you is the next song the usa can get from the album
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its #11 on US iTunes for now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to add this HYD acapella.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLMubAvldv4

What's notable to me is how comfortable they all look now onstage. No hesitancy, no indecision. Very polished.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Perrie seems to have become the worst live vocalist in the group, even Jesy and Leigh-Anne seem to have more techniques and are able to control their voices better on stage now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I didn't get that from the clip. I've always thought she and Jade were the best at inherently understanding the harmonizing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    did anyone on here get tour tickets, saw on Twitter the die hard fans were getting them for 3 or 4 tour dates
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they ever say anything about Ireland?

http://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/little-mix/?pre=littlemix&src=littlemixpresale

OT: yay the right margin got fixed and everything can be seen now on the forum layout.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No and I'm starting to worry that they may have actually left Ireland out, which is crazy. If they are still to be announced they ought to be careful they don't get fans in Ireland buying tickets for the Liverpool date across the water.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    davem1234 wrote: »
    did anyone on here get tour tickets, saw on Twitter the die hard fans were getting them for 3 or 4 tour dates

I got 3rd row tickets for the Plymouth date :) So happy with that, 2 rows closer than this year!! And they retweeted me :D
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, this presale thing isn't good. I've had experience of this before when I first started buying gig tickets and didn't really understand the process. People who are waiting in good faith until tomorrow (the official O2 presale date) or Friday (the advertised on-sale date) might be horribly disappointed when they find out that they were all shifted during presale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The @LittleMixOffic girls stop by @TheO2 and @O2ApolloManc on their 2014 tour. Priority Tickets tomorrow 10am - o2lin.kr/1885rnP

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/listings/little-mix/26173,26147

Somehow I dont think they'll sell 100k tickets in a day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all respect to them, I very much doubt they managed to sell out any of the venues this week, i'd be amazed in fact. The good seats might have gone, but I'm sure there will be plenty of seats going still.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, these free tracks probably are not helping Salute preorders in USA.

Though it is nice to see "nothing feels like you" still at #13 for a few hours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The @LittleMixOffic girls stop by @TheO2 and @O2ApolloManc on their 2014 tour. Priority Tickets tomorrow 10am - o2lin.kr/1885rnP

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/listings/little-mix/26173,26147

Somehow I dont think they'll sell 100k tickets in a day.

That's what I thought when I first tried to get tickets to go and see Rihanna live, but my local venue (the same one that'll be hosting LM interestingly!) had sold all 17,000 tickets during the presale period.

Beyonce's release also sold out within 15 minutes. I just think it's not particularly helpful to have a release date but not stick to it. If you buy tickets to a football match, an on-sale date is announced and they actually aren't sold before that date and time! I don't understand why the system for gigs can't be as simple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I didn't think pre-sales were allowed to sell all the tickets, like I thought they only sold a chunk of the total tickets anyways?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix is not Rihanna, though. Dont those annoying aggregators snap up huge blocks of tickets too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Little Mix is not Rihanna, though. Dont those annoying aggregators snap up huge blocks of tickets too?

Oh, of course, I'm just saying that it can and does happen. I'd hate for some fans to miss out, perhaps because they were waiting for a parent to get a ticket for Xmas only to find they'd been fooled by this whole 'presale' shambles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know, these free tracks probably are not helping Salute preorders in USA.

Though it is nice to see "nothing feels like you" still at #13 for a few hours.

I don't think so either, the last two releases have been some of the weaker tracks in my opinion. I think they should release 'Boy' just to generate a bit of interest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so either, the last two releases have been some of the weaker tracks in my opinion.

Wash your mouth out. Nothing Feels Like You is great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wash your mouth out. Nothing Feels Like You is great.

It's no 'Stand Down'. That should be on the standard edition, NFLY on deluxe. :cool:

EDIT: eugh, these new smilies are atrocious
  • Options
    JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so either, the last two releases have been some of the weaker tracks in my opinion. I think they should release 'Boy' just to generate a bit of interest.

:o>:):devil::mad: Blasphemy! NFLY is definitely one of my favourites! I would like it to be single 4 from the album.

(I got carried away with the smilies - I don't think the new shocked one is very good)
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Perrie seems to have become the worst live vocalist in the group, even Jesy and Leigh-Anne seem to have more techniques and are able to control their voices better on stage now.

I agree, that wasn't Perrie's finest hour - still better than most though. I really impressed with how far Leigh-Anne has come though.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it'll matter. "Little me" will likely be end of month or January and that'll be a different story. With the video being out already and all...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    on the live stream on Saturday it keeps saying on titter and some surprises, I wonder if some tour dates for different country's will be told then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it'll matter. "Little me" will likely be end of month or January and that'll be a different story. With the video being out already and all...

Since they are releasing promo tracks essentially, is Move going to be a "buzz single" for the US? I notice Salute hasnt been released... *still hoping Salute is the lead for the US*

Did they get on a plane for LA yet? Cuz if they haven't I dont see how they'd make it for a live appearance on Thursday with rehearsals.
This discussion has been closed.