Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Album sales are stronger than singles in the mids. Maybe its the holiday sales.
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Paul O'Grady 5PM ITV :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    On Paul O'Grady 5PM ITV :)

Yes watching it now. Jeez, the guy is unbearable :o But powering through to catch "the hottest girl group in the world right now" :D
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    Yes watching it now. Jeez, the guy is unbearable :o But powering through to catch "the hottest girl group in the world right now" :D

I see you ignored my previous post. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got any news on when the Little Me video will be premiering?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see you ignored my previous post. ;-)

I typed a reply, but figured we might go round in circles and I don't want people getting "infuriated" with what I'm saying. I accept the need to engage with fans, I would just like to see to done differently as I have explained. Lets just leave it at that.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Little Me' is stuck on Radio 1 B-list this week unfortunately. I know the playlist freezes for Xmas at some point - hopefully it's next week so they can get on the A-list for the festive period.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good performance!

Sounded exactly like you would hear it on the radio :)
  • Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I find 'Little Me' very boring to watch.
    Someone mucked up the end as well did you notice haha?
    They looked great though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like crying.

They have improved SO MUCH live! I honestly can't wait for the Salute Tour.

I'm going to go mental in the arena. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, currently #55 - lets see if Paul O Grady has any affect!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I find 'Little Me' very boring to watch.
    Someone mucked up the end as well did you notice haha?
    They looked great though!

I thought I heard someone say the wrong line!
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another good performance! Did one of them start the last chorus with the wrong lyrics? or was it my imagination? No1 in Japan? I didn't know that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #51 now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl group Neon Jungle got to perform on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMcQVAPA9nw#t=17

Management need to this sort of thing for LM. Imagine Salute ...................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #51 now

It's looking like in the coming weeks we are going to have 2 Little Mix singles comfortably in the top 40 :) I honesty think Move will stay in the Top 40 until Christmas, maybe even into New Year as its showing no signs of letting up yet and it's going to be on the christmas party playlists. Their best release yet without a shadow of a doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #37 now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I caught some bits of the performance, vocally I thought they sounded very good, I didn't catch the bit where everyone says one sang the wrong line. I gotta say though, Jade was looking hella hot on there, that outfit looked so much on her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little me on Paul O Grady good quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdae41kdVQE
  • Options
    JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little me on Paul O Grady good quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdae41kdVQE

Thanks for the link. A good performance. It's nice seeing LA get her moment to shine vocally. I didn't hear anything go wrong at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I caught some bits of the performance, vocally I thought they sounded very good, I didn't catch the bit where everyone says one sang the wrong line. I gotta say though, Jade was looking hella hot on there, that outfit looked so much on her :D

Hardly noticeable. Onoe of the girls started with " I'll tell her to " instead of waiting for the " you've got to speak up"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly noticeable. Onoe of the girls started with " I'll tell her to " instead of waiting for the " you've got to speak up"

Yep, not something viewers would guess just us lot to be honest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    It's looking like in the coming weeks we are going to have 2 Little Mix singles comfortably in the top 40 :) I honesty think Move will stay in the Top 40 until Christmas, maybe even into New Year as its showing no signs of letting up yet and it's going to be on the christmas party playlists. Their best release yet without a shadow of a doubt.

I know i'm very happy! My friend has it already and likes it... he's not one to have music as new as this if you understand what I mean? He buys them once they become popular songs. I think it's going very well down with the general public which is only a good sign!
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I can understand why some people didn't want Little Me as a single, especially as a lot of people want them to work at expanding their fanbase, but the more I hear it sung live the more I like it. I think it's much, much more than just a more 'mature' CYL.

EDIT: Oh and thanks Tim_A, glad you liked it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Holte139 wrote: »
    I can understand why some people didn't want Little Me as a single, especially as a lot of people want them to work at expanding their fanbase, but the more I hear it sung live the more I like it. I think it's much, much more than just a more 'mature' CYL.

EDIT: Oh and thanks Tim_A, glad you liked it.

Well said. It's an inspirational song but not "cheesy" like their previous ones, it's actually quite mature in terms of lyrics and production and I can see it appeal to the general public other than insecure teenage girls. (That said, CYL is still my favourite song from them)

OT: Are DS ever going to fix the bolded text in quotes? You can't really differentiate the BIB from the normal text.
This discussion has been closed.