Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 20**

Comments

• Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Oh yay! The world exhibition dance champions are on the Results Show - watch and take notes Brenda, watch and take notes!:D:D

Can we have them followed by a Riverdance troupe so that he's inspired to combine the two? :D
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Based on the series I want a Susanna/Sophie bottom two, based on tonight it's Patrick and Susanna for me. Neither will happen, I'm afraid.

Yes. Poor Patrick's a gonner - they not only drove a bus over him but reversed it too with the choice of dance and music. But I'd much rather him in the final than either Susanna or Sophie.
    aggs wrote: »
    Just a request - for final week can she increase her vocabulary to more than nerves, amazin' and squeals that have the sheepdog 2 counties away twitching :blush:

She is a pretty dancer, though.

Had to laugh at how in the judges' recap, they talked about her nuuuuurves. We wouldn't have known otherwise...
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a request - for final week can she increase her vocabulary to more than nerves, amazin' and squeals that have the sheepdog 2 counties away twitching :blush:

She is a pretty dancer, though.

You forgot
    "me hubby"
  • Options
    kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ye gods, that salsa :o that is what it is like to watch a frog dancing the salsa, Kevin did one ugly dance, I've been dancing salsa for years and no one has said ok, now we pogo. Sorry all a bit meh and flat tonight only dances I really enjoyed were Nat's and Abbey's smooth - don't care for her latin or her squealing.
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think all the fuss about Dave and Mark has hidden the fact that Susanna is this year's Widdy non-dancing comedy contestant. I suspected that would be awful and it was a million times worse than I imagined. Kevin has to be the least able pro in the contest. Even Anton doesn't do latin that badly.

BIB I'll second that........ when is someone going to tell him that if you outdance your celeb, and she aint that good to begin with, then it looks even more of a mess.
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Can we have them followed by a Riverdance troupe so that he's inspired to combine the two? :D

Nah. Hip hop or street. Because the thought of Sophie having to do hip-hop or street is hilarious. Whereas she'd probably like the no touching thing of Irish dancing.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yay! The world exhibition dance champions are on the Results Show - watch and take notes Brenda, watch and take notes!:D:D

After seeing his 2 dances tonight, I have high hopes.
    Unfinished Bacofoil business is simmering.
  • Options
    39_Steps39_Steps Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    You forgot
    "me hubby"

And "me little girl" BABYWARZ! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 wrote: »

Or maybe by one of those people who dances with dogs at Crufts, then Brendan can go batshit crazy. That Superman-burrowing-into-the-earth move at the beginning of their Paso showed such Bacofoil promise.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abbey annoys me a bit too.

But her DANCING:o Samba with no floor and no legs and NO hip action? What the eff is it? OOOOOOh the judges think it's fanbloodytastic.

And then her smoooooth - all on her tippy toes, not a heel lead in SIGHT - fanbloody tastic.

What's the story with all this?

So TOUGH on Nat and Sophie and some of the time on Patrick and Susannah even, but Abbey ---oooooh it's her nuuuuuuurves, she's done soooo wellllll, don't crit, dont NOTICE and give er the tens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    In other news, I am predicting that there will be a troll on the Spoiler Thread tonight. It just feels like it's time, doesn't it?
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    In other news, I am predicting that there will be a troll on the Spoiler Thread tonight. It just feels like it's time, doesn't it?

so you mean that the first time I am here to read it as it is posted.........it will be a fake spoiler?????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kassieq wrote: »
    Ye gods, that salsa :o that is what it is like to watch a frog dancing the salsa, Kevin did one ugly dance, I've been dancing salsa for years and no one has said ok, now we pogo. Sorry all a bit meh and flat tonight only dances I really enjoyed were Nat's and Abbey's smooth - don't care for her latin or her squealing.

I ENJOYED Susannah and Kevs Salsa.

it was real.

So terribly embarrassingly really like Mum and Dad pissed in the Holiday park club.

Bless 'em.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so you mean that the first time I am here to read it as it is posted.........it will be a fake spoiler?????

Doubt is sown.

I'd sort of love it if once the spoiler really was totally wrong and everyone believed it.

And then watched the show.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Abigailsmum has spoiler, wait for her. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ENJOYED Susannah and Kevs Salsa.

it was real.

So terribly embarrassingly really like Mum and Dad pissed in the Holiday park club.

Bless 'em.

:D

Enjoy in a hearing your mum and dad have sex way? :o:o:o It was AWFUL and I mean Dave AWFUL.
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't worry. Trolls are easily spotted and told where to go.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Amethyzt wrote: »
    BIB I'll second that........ when is someone going to tell him that if you outdance your celeb, and she aint that good to begin with, then it looks even more of a mess.

Sort of makes me ponder what would have happened if they'd paired him with Natalie - apart from her punching his lights out by mid afternoon Day 1 :D

He's really not very good, and he's here long term isn't he :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abbey annoys me a bit too.

But her DANCING:o Samba with no floor and no legs and NO hip action? What the eff is it? OOOOOOh the judges think it's fanbloodytastic.

And then her smoooooth - all on her tippy toes, not a heel lead in SIGHT - fanbloody tastic.

What's the story with all this?

So TOUGH on Nat and Sophie and some of the time on Patrick and Susannah even, but Abbey ---oooooh it's her nuuuuuuurves, she's done soooo wellllll, don't crit, dont NOTICE and give er the tens.

I honestly thought she had gone wrong :blush:
    She looked like she had forgotten her steps and her hair in her face looked like it was distractions her- and when she went over to the judges she looked like she was braced for comments that never came :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Enjoy in a hearing your mum and dad have sex way? :o:o:o It was AWFUL and I mean Dave AWFUL.

Only without the self awareness. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked like she had forgotten her steps and her hair in her face looked like it was distractions her- and when she went over to the judges she looked like she was braced for comments that never came :confused:

She went hugely wrong. It looked like she forgot a whole section and Aljaz saw the panic and dragged her. She was almost in tears at the end of the dance and looked like she said sorry to Aljaz. :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »

Laugh girl LAUGH, it was really funny.:D:D:D
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sort of makes me ponder what would have happened if they'd paired him with Natalie - apart from her punching his lights out by mid afternoon Day 1 :D

He's really not very good, and he's here long term isn't he :(

Maybe they're lining Anton up for Bruce's role next time. KFG's there to step into the Brit who's Bad at Latin vacancy.:(
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating that either Abbey or Natalie will probably join Patrick in the dance-off, despite the fact that Sophie and Susanna ought to be battling it out. Or, to be fair, Patrick and Susanna. But definitely Susanna. In my dreams. In the real world, she'll probably win the bloody thing. :(

Also unappreciating that I really liked Kevinfromsomewherenorthofwatford when he first started, but am liking him less and less the more he gurns, overdances his partner and shamelessly courts the geek vote. I blame the The Big Bang Theory...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was an obvious mistake and sticky section - but that was AT LEAST mentioned. But ALL on her toes and nothing?

And still tens?

I don't know, I try to say 'Lisa Snowdon' to myself, to feel this has all happened before, but she wasnt' that bad.

And so picky with the others, takes deep breath.
This discussion has been closed.