Options

The 10/10 women you see in central london are usually not British. Do you believe it?

marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was watching something on youtube last night and apparently almost all the women who are extremely attractive, I.e 10/10 in appearance are usually foreign, for e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovakian, swedish, Romanian, Russian etc.

Is it just that eastern European countries have stronger genetics to create better looking people or are British women using too much cosmetics to cover up their features?

You see this so much with girls my age and younger. They tend to use too much make up to look attractive, but end up looking the total opposite.

Comments

• Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    As beauty is subjective, what's 10/10 on your youtube video, may not be to others, so how do you measure who is the most attractive?

Do you have a link?
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's to discuss? It was on YouTube, therefore it's true. SCIENCE.
  • Options
    thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We spent last week in Prague, and my boyfriend was very disappointed by the local girls. He said it was the same when he went to Slovakia. So no, let this dumb stereotype die - there are attractive and unattractive in local .

There may be other factors, such as the girls may try harder to look good, but for basic genetic superiority - no.
  • Options
    Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    lol.... priceless :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Eastern European men look like Niko Bellic.

Science!
  • Options
    Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We spent last week in Prague, and my boyfriend was very disappointed by the local girls. He said it was the same when he went to Slovakia. So no, let this dumb stereotype die - there are attractive and unattractive in local .

There may be other factors, such as the girls may try harder to look good, but for basic genetic superiority - no.

Your BF was just saying that because he was with you.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe it's because all the attractive ones are over here now.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard they're not even women.:p
  • Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your BF was just saying that because he was with you.
    LOL, I was thinking that. "Darling, do you think she's attractive? Is she prettier than me" "Of course not, she's very plain. I don't know why everyone raves about Eastern European girls, English girls are much prettier". ;-)
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »

Actually this is a guy who approaches women in the street and ultimately gets numbers and/or dates with them. This group of guys have learnt how to master it and now share their videos/knowledge with other guys. They operate in central London mainly, but they've also travel around the world teaching guys how to approach women In the street etc, so these guys are more likely to know this rather than the average joe who never even says hi to a stranger in the street.

He pretty much said that the most attractive girls they approach are mostly foreign. They have gotten sh*t before for not showing approaches on English girls, but he said himself that the more attractive ones aren't usually english.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    Actually this is a guy who approaches women in the street and ultimately gets numbers and/or dates with them. This group of guys have learnt how to master it and now share their videos/knowledge with other guys. They operate in central London mainly, but they've also travel around the world teaching guys how to approach women In the street etc, so these guys are more likely to know this rather than the average joe who never even says hi to a stranger in the street.

He pretty much said that the most attractive girls they approach are mostly foreign. They have gotten sh*t before for not showing approaches on English girls, but he said himself that the more attractive ones aren't usually english.

Are you being serious?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't surprise me. It's just the nature of London. Huge demographic of people from lots of different countries. Happens to be the city most of the big model agencies are based. And lots and lots of people. Whenever I go to London I'm shocked at how different it is in terms of variety to where I live. It's like a different world.

I could even go further and suggest good looking people are perhaps naturally drawn to London due to their lines of work. Ie.. modelling, TV work, movies etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    gashead wrote: »
    LOL, I was thinking that. "Darling, do you think she's attractive? Is she prettier than me" "Of course not, she's very plain. I don't know why everyone raves about Eastern European girls, English girls are much prettier". ;-)

Before booking another week there on his own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hate to say it, but this guy sounds like a dick.

Actually, scratch that. I didn't hate to say it at all.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know they're not British?

The 10/10 women I see in central London are usually South American or Indian or some kind of mixture but I wouldn't know whether they were British or not unless I asked to see their passports
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Nope, plenty of stunning "British" women in London...

Some of them even use the Tube.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the immigration officials only letting the lookers in?
  • Options
    Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching something on youtube last night and apparently almost all the women who are extremely attractive, I.e 10/10 in appearance are usually foreign, for e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovakian, swedish, Romanian, Russian etc.

Is it just that eastern European countries have stronger genetics to create better looking people or are British women using too much cosmetics to cover up their features?

You see this so much with girls my age and younger. They tend to use too much make up to look attractive, but end up looking the total opposite.
    Last time I looked, Sweden was in Western Europe. Has it moved? ;-)

I don't believe there's any huge surprises here. It's a matter of interpretation. We are genetically programmed to find "close but different" as attractive. Our biology favours mixing compatible but different genes to ensure diversity of the gene pool.

Next, slim is seen as socially desirable where food resources are plentiful. It indicates on both a concious and subconscious level that the woman takes care of herself. That's a desirable characteristic in a potential mate.

Over application of make-up demonstrates inexperience or the inability to learn and adapt. Undesirable characteristics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, plenty of stunning "British" women in London...

Some of them even use the Tube.

Not YouTube, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't surprise me. It's just the nature of London. Huge demographic of people from lots of different countries. Happens to be the city most of the big model agencies are based. And lots and lots of people. Whenever I go to London I'm shocked at how different it is in terms of variety to where I live. It's like a different world.

I could even go further and suggest good looking people are perhaps naturally drawn to London due to their lines of work. Ie.. modelling, TV work, movies etc.

There is a tiny element of truth in that. Top Shop Oxford Circus is a known place for modelling scouts to look for promising girls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Any chance of a link to what you was watching on youtube?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This man on YouTube... does he wear a fedora?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your obsession with scoring women is probably why you can't get a shag.
  • Options
    DingbattsDingbatts Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But these Eastern European women look on the larger side, complete with beards, when they are pensioners!

You pay your money and you takes your choice.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does he approach with a wad of banknotes and a promise of a successful modelling career ?

If not, the majority would think he was some sort of stalking weirdo, and run a mile.

I find the bit in bold exceedingly difficult to believe.