Options

The 10/10 women you see in central london are usually not British. Do you believe it?

Comments

• Options
    _kitty_kitty Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I'm a 10/10 and I'm English.

FACT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Most of them bleach their hair to look better and are not as fat as English girls.

I have yet to see one over 25 that looks good tbh they age like shite.

Edit: make that 23 :D
  • Options
    ONeillDigSpyONeillDigSpy Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    i would be more partial to the young ladies in spain/portugal myself
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Your obsession with scoring women is probably why you can't get a shag.

Unless he gave her one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picto wrote: »
    Unless he gave her one.

Leave. Now!
  • Options
    geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just in London, anywhere - obviously not a golden rule, but in general foreign girls do tend to stand out from the local girls on our fair island. They seem to care about their appearence more, tend to have better figures and have a 'sexy confidence' about them - it's in the walk :D
  • Options
    geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _kitty wrote: »

FACT!

Hi Kitty ;-)

:p
  • Options
    _kitty_kitty Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    geemonkee wrote: »
    Hi Kitty ;-)

:p

Hey stud ;)
  • Options
    thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    LOL, I was thinking that. "Darling, do you think she's attractive? Is she prettier than me" "Of course not, she's very plain. I don't know why everyone raves about Eastern European girls, English girls are much prettier". ;-)

Yes, because I'm really a gullible moron, and my boyfriend is just like you are. Oh wait no, I was there and he's not. He spontaneously prattles on about girls he finds attractive (from our friends, to people on tv, to cartoons), and one of my closest friends is his ex girlfriend. And I can cofidently say, he found the number of (canine) dogs prowling around the city more interesting than the girls there.

I suppose to you that means he's gay.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the life style. Swedish women are beautiful.
  • Options
    DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _kitty wrote: »

FACT!

Yes, but has the OP approached you in the street and asked you out yet? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geemonkee wrote: »
    Not just in London, anywhere - obviously not a golden rule, but in general foreign girls do tend to stand out from the local girls on our fair island. They seem to care about their appearence more, tend to have better figures and have a 'sexy confidence' about them - it's in the walk :D

Maybe these 10/10s are the best looking women from other countries who come to London (and other major cities) to look for a husband?
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, because I'm really a gullible moron, and my boyfriend is just like you are. Oh wait no, I was there and he's not. He spontaneously prattles on about girls he finds attractive (from our friends, to people on tv, to cartoons), and one of my closest friends is his ex girlfriend. And I can cofidently say, he found the number of (canine) dogs prowling around the city more interesting than the girls there.

I suppose to you that means he's gay.

Well it's official: there are no good looking women in Prague.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    Actually this is a guy who approaches women in the street and ultimately gets numbers and/or dates with them. This group of guys have learnt how to master it and now share their videos/knowledge with other guys. They operate in central London mainly, but they've also travel around the world teaching guys how to approach women In the street etc, so these guys are more likely to know this rather than the average joe who never even says hi to a stranger in the street.

He pretty much said that the most attractive girls they approach are mostly foreign. They have gotten sh*t before for not showing approaches on English girls, but he said himself that the more attractive ones aren't usually english.

How charming.
    stoatie wrote: »
    I hate to say it, but this guy sounds like a dick.

Actually, scratch that. I didn't hate to say it at all.

:D
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Your obsession with scoring women is probably why you can't get a shag.

He must reek of desperation. And it turns everyone off. I'm sure this attitude to women that OP seems to have puts them off too.
  • Options
    PalafrugelPalafrugel Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching something on youtube last night and apparently almost all the women who are extremely attractive, I.e 10/10 in appearance are usually foreign, for e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovakian, swedish, Romanian, Russian etc.

Is it just that eastern European countries have stronger genetics to create better looking people or are British women using too much cosmetics to cover up their features?

You see this so much with girls my age and younger. They tend to use too much make up to look attractive, but end up looking the total opposite.

Politically Correct Answer:
    Man, you can't say that.. beauty is subjective, everyone has different tastes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep bla bla bla....ad infinitum

Honest Answer:
    Not only are the foreign women in London generally prettier, they also know how to apply makeup properly, are still feminine, know in general how to be seductive or sexy. No contest really. Anyway, the native girls are not even trying to compete, so the gap will continue to grow..
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Palafrugel wrote: »
    Politically Correct Answer:
    Man, you can't say that.. beauty is subjective, everyone has different tastes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, beauty is only skin deep bla bla bla....ad infinitum

It isn't politically correct to say beauty is subjective. What are you on about?
  • Options
    KennedyCKennedyC Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that attractiveness is higher between people of different "tribes". This is to prevent inbreeding and widen the gene pool. I have noticed the effect between different parts of the UK as well as when abroad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's to discuss? It was on YouTube, therefore it's true. SCIENCE.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NII 88 wrote: »
    Any chance of a link to what you was watching on youtube?

Sure!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Etyvo7Y32F0

go to 3:45 of the video and he speaks about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    Does he approach with a wad of banknotes and a promise of a successful modelling career ?

If not, the majority would think he was some sort of stalking weirdo, and run a mile.

I find the bit in bold exceedingly difficult to believe.

What's hard to believe? That a guy goes up to a female stranger, has a friendly chat and gets her number?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    It isn't politically correct to say beauty is subjective. What are you on about?

It's politically correct to say "english women are beautiful" etc. It isn't pc to say "english women really don't match up to their other European counterparts"

Don't get me wrong, yes there are some beautiful english women, but they either have a mix of genes or they are the lucky ones. When you see a list of top 10-20 countries with most beautiful women, you rarely ever see Britain on them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Yes Central and Eastern European women (mostly Slavic) are generally more attractive, or a higher percentage are. They also tend to dress more elegantly, nice dresses, heels, etc, here you tend only to see that in the higher social classes, another thing I noticed is they take more care of things like having beautiful nails, I can't recall seeing one with really chipped nail polish like you see on British girls, to me that looks like the girl doesn't care at all.
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    This man on YouTube... does he wear a fedora?

And a purple fur coat as well?

Oh shit, have I over-egged it?:(
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,727
    Forum Member
    Asian (oriental) girls are beautiful as well, and age far better.
  • Options
    PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's politically correct to say "english women are beautiful" etc. It isn't pc to say "english women really don't match up to their other European counterparts"

That isn't anything to do with what Jane asked though is it? She is querying the claim that "stating beauty is subjective is 'political correctness'" when it is simply a fact that beauty is subjective.