Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's at #14. :p

Oh shoot, even better lol
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to put a downer on things, but I can't quite see Little Me reaching the top ten :blush:... want to be proved wrong, though..

As for all the excitement over a potential video for Salute - erm, I don't think so - it may be a rousing tune for the Album, but will it really be all that attractive to the US market as a single???

Why wouldn't they lead off with Move or NFLY??
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Not to put a downer on things, but I can't quite see Little Me reaching the top ten :blush:... want to be proved wrong, though.. [I agree]

As for all the excitement over a potential video for Salute - erm, I don't think so - it may be a rousing tune for the Album, but will it really be all that attractive to the US market as a single??? [YES]

Why wouldn't they lead off with Move or NFLY?? [I see Nothing Feels Like You being a good follow up to whatever they put before. They could do Move/Salute/NFLY]

Bold bits. My only caveat about Move in the US is that often Australia tracks similarly and it wasn't big over there. But they didn't have the benefit of the video, a big performance or a sustained campaign either. I don't think they helped their cause by doing that rushed and not quite ready visit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like Little Me is going to get lost within the charts. The only reason why is that people still like Move. It's going into the party season and people wanna dance so, I'm guessing radio will be playing party tunes. Little Me was made for November release.

Regarding the video, I personally think its boring. I think this song needed some kind of storyline video. They could have been clever with the video too.... But I guess their younger fans like it :kitty:

Edit: also Move was only released in November....
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salute is at #23 I'm mad, I still hope they manage to crack 200k
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised because it did get a gift card boost. Maybe there were "stocking issues".
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised because it did get a gift card boost. Maybe there were "stocking issues".

That has to be the reason because the album was really high on itunes compared to two weeks ago
  • Options
    siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it sounds awful but I wouldn't mind if Little Me doesn't go top 10, there's so many other tracks on the album more worthy. I think this is the first time I've been kinda meh about a Little Mix release, usually there's at least one redeeming factor, but I'm bored with everything Little Me related. Hopefully they bring out a killer third single with an incredible video and choreography and storm up the charts again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    Move Chart Run:

3-5-8-12-13-17-19-14 (8 Weeks)

Another jump :)

After Xmas rebound - a lot of previously charting singles have done the same this week. Usual thing that happens after Xmas that is readjusted the following week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    siriusrose wrote: »
    Hopefully they bring out a killer third single with an incredible video and choreography and storm up the charts again.

Hello, Salute. *Tim A slits wrist*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    I feel like Little Me is going to get lost within the charts. The only reason why is that people still like Move. It's going into the party season and people wanna dance so, I'm guessing radio will be playing party tunes. Little Me was made for November release.

Regarding the video, I personally think its boring. I think this song needed some kind of storyline video. They could have been clever with the video too.... But I guess their younger fans like it :kitty:

Edit: also Move was only released in November....

And people are usually too drunk to care what they dance to ....:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    And people are usually too drunk to care what they dance to ....:)

That explains Trance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, Salute. *Tim A slits wrist*

I don't think it is that good a record - it is like sub Desinys Child song from about 2001. They need much stronger and different material ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That explains Trance.

Not real Trance - only the nasty Euro Trance stuff.:D

Proper Trance won't be touched at an Xmas Party ... more like Slade, The Birdy Song, etc, etc
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Really pleased with the chart this week. This is the first time the girls have had 2 singles in the Top 20 at the same time isn't it? Move looks like it'll better Wings' chart run, but I want Little Me to go a bit higher!
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be slightly ironic after their infamous "we aren't feminists, we don't hate men' statement?

Oh don't remind me... :blush:

Nooooooooooo. The way to fight exclusion isn't by more exclusion. I see enough of that at work. Walk a mile in another's killer heels and boots. How would you feel if it was a male group going against women in a video? Outrage! And why alienate a group you want to cultivate?

I just thought it'd raise a few eyebrows... a little bit of controversy isn't bad...:D
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These Four Walls - #85 on Itunes Chart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all. :)

I've posted in here a few times but I more of a user of Buzzjack. Their's the possibility of a seperate Little Mix forum being opened on Buzzjack for fans of the band to be part of and keep up with all the news, songs, discussion and sort of like a little community. :)

I've seen how interested you are in them in this thread and was just seeing whether this is something you'd like to be apart of.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161009&st=20&#entry4538849

Here is a link but no worries if none of you are interested. :)

Congratulations on getting the LM forum. Salute!

Hopefully this can be a sister thread to you. There aren't any conspiracy theorists in here. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Apparently LM are doing the Sport Relief single? Has this been confirmed?
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Apparently LM are doing the Sport Relief single? Has this been confirmed?

If they are then that is fantastic! :D

Wonder if the girls will use an album song or use a different song not on the album.

edit:

Just searched little mix sport relief on twitter and people are saying they are involved in a lot of the photoshoots and that its in late March so that could be the reason they are only doing half of the Demi Lovato tour!
  • Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a cover apparently. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.