Options

EastEnders | 3/1/14 | Will Johnny B. Goode and come clean to Mick?

Comments

• Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread. :)

Voted Tina, love the character and loved last nights scene between her and Denise. :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why it so hard for Johnny just to come out, it's not like his family would care that much (If he told them in the first place) or are religous
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope EE see sense to put Sam Strike up for all the Best Newcomer awards this year as I reckon he could have a clean sweep and win the lot.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,540
    Forum Member
    I don't get why it so hard for Johnny just to come out, it's not like his family would care that much (If he told them in the first place) or are religous

Because talking from experience it's just difficult to be open and honest about it all and actually sit down and say it. You don't know how people or your family are going to act and that's talking from experience - I knew my family knew when I did come out; but as it had been a secret/ holding back on saying anything it became this big thing in my head.

Off course when I did come out it was fine; but watching how Johnny has reacted the the girlfriend talk etc; changing the subject and looking nervous etc was quite realistic... and I think EE are doing a good job so far with this storyline.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I hope EE see sense to put Sam Strike up for all the Best Newcomer awards this year as I reckon he could have a clean sweep and win the lot.

I'm honestly not getting the hype about this lad....yes he's a decent enough actor, and his character is nice enough, but I haven't seen anything that makes him stand out over the rest of his family.

Still I'm looking forward to seeing his scenes with his dad tonight.:)
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to seeing tonight's episode. I have high hopes for the Mick/Johnny scenes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I'm honestly not getting the hype about this lad....yes he's a decent enough actor, and his character is nice enough, but I haven't seen anything that makes him stand out over the rest of his family.

Still I'm looking forward to seeing his scenes with his dad tonight.:)

Compared to the others EE have introduced in the last year he's a massive step up.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,287
    Forum Member
    He's not a bad actor. I think Peter (Ben Hardy) is the best young star in the cast though.

Thanks for the thread:)
    Evening all :)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I voted for Mick but I adore Johnny. He's so sweet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the thread DQ :)

I can't even decide who my favourite carter is. Too early to tell yet for me:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Poll

Seems Johnny is pretty popular already. I don't know who to vote for really. It's still pretty early to say.

Johnny,Linda,Mick would be my top 3 (not in order)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DomTreadwellCollins ‏@dominictc 9h
    Gay kids: watch #EastEnders at 8pm tonight. Even better, watch it with your parents.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,291
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Gay kids: watch #EastEnders at 8pm tonight. Even better, watch it with your parents.

I shall be :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving DTC tweeting! he seems great
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    I shall be :D:D
    Getting ready to complain to OFCOM knowing you >:(:D

According to the Daily Mirror the scenes with Mick and Johnny are fantastic tonight.
    It mentions Danny Dyer should make some room for the awards he is going to receive . (Not sure if that's based on this episode or in general)
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member

As a gay man myself I'd never watch stuff like this with my family and still never would now even though I'm in my thirties. I certainly wouldn't want any Soaps with my family nowadays as they're all well represented.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    As a gay man myself I'd never watch stuff like this with my family and still never would now even though I'm in my thirties. I certainly wouldn't want any Soaps with my family nowadays as they're all well represented.
    I guess it depends how comfortable you feel with your sexuality around them.
    Younger kids today might find it a little easier.
  • Options
    Forum Member

According to the Daily Mirror the scenes with Mick and Johnny are fantastic tonight.
    It mentions Danny Dyer should make some room for the awards he is going to receive . (Not sure if that's based on this episode or in general)

You know me so well Dan :D:p

It sounds really good tonight, I really like Johnny, he is so adorable, bet he is going to get so much girl fan mail. :D and Dan & Scrabbler stalking him ;-) :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The only reason Toni would ring offcom would be to complain about a lack of Lauren's Boobies scenes :D:p
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,845
    Forum Member
    I'm actually a bit nervous about tonight's EE. I'm currently in exactly the same situation as Johnny and I'm hoping the episode helps me find the strength to be as brave. The scene with Mick looks set to be an emotional one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The only reason Toni would ring offcom would be to complain about a lack of Lauren's Boobies scenes :D:p

Yes >:( the lack of her boobies lately will be getting complaints to Offcom. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    I'm actually a bit nervous about tonight's EE. I'm currently in exactly the same situation as Johnny and I'm hoping the episode helps me find the strength to be as brave. The scene with Mick looks set to be an emotional one!

Awww, I hope it does help you to tell your mum and dad, I am sure they will love you whatever. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know me so well Dan :D:p

It sounds really good tonight, I really like Johnny, he is so adorable, bet he is going to get so much girl fan mail. :D and Dan & Scrabbler stalking him ;-) :p
    Not me...I don't really find him attractive or cute (at the moment anyway)
    True.
    I will be complaining because I don't want to see that sort of thing on my TV unless it's Peter in the nude :p
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    Have you just came out or are you building up to it?
  • Options
    F1KenF1Ken Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes >:( the lack of her boobies lately will be getting complaints to Offcom. >:(

Us Hetrosexuals need something as well!! :D:D;-)

All these smarmy looking young boys, we need substance!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not me...I don't really find him attractive or cute (at the moment anyway)

True.
    I will be complaining because I don't want to see that sort of thing on my TV unless it's Peter in the nude :p
    QUOTE]

Ok then Peter, you will be stalking him. :p