Options

Linda Nolan the hypocrite

gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
Forum Member
I remembered her from a while agp on the James Whale shows, late night and very raunchy for those times

It is on You Tube sorry can't do a link on this ipad but Google James Whale and Linda Nolan and there are a few.

No doubts, she was a looker and could sing too, she could give Louisa and Jasmine a run for their money especially when doing a photoshoot.

However, after her slating Jim for his past racism, women hating and everything else under the sun, there she is large as life singing along with

Bernard Manning

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol..Bernard Mannings humour makes Jim look like Mother Teresa
  • Options
    viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    viewer123 wrote: »

Thanks for the links

I think the point is that we all did things that in retrospect we become ashamed of and try to improve and move on. By bringing up past hurts and behavior as if it is still the case and holding on to bitterness can blow up in your face when the tables are turned on you.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    This will be glossed over by her supporters. St Linda would never have done something to be ashamed of or critiqued for.

Nobody is squeaky clean, there is always something we would rather not be reminded of.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I remembered her from a while agp on the James Whale shows, late night and very raunchy for those times

It is on You Tube sorry can't do a link on this ipad but Google James Whale and Linda Nolan and there are a few.

No doubts, she was a looker and could sing too, she could give Louisa and Jasmine a run for their money especially when doing a photoshoot.

However, after her slating Jim for his past racism, women hating and everything else under the sun, there she is large as life singing along with

Bernard Manning

So it's ok to bring her past up and run with it..but we've to believe Jim's past is just that and he's to be congratulated for ' turning it around'!! :confused:
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG--Bernard Manning??!! Jeez--even Back In The Day he was very bad, even worse than Jim ever was! Cripes.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok to bring her past up and run with it..but we've to believe Jim's past is just that and he's to be congratulated for ' turning it around'!! :confused:

Everyone knows Jims past, she on the other hand acts like her sh!t don't stink and that is wrong of her. She should let sleeping dogs lie and move on.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There she is with Bernard's arm round her waist and now slating Jim off. Two faced old bat who would do anything for money.

Amazed in her parlous financial state she hasn't claimed someone manhandled in the past in an attempt to claim attention and financial damages.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone knows Jims past, she on the other hand acts like her sh!t don't stink and that is wrong of her. She should let sleeping dogs lie and move on.

In what way?:confused:

For the record, I don't like or dislike Linda, I can take or leave her. Seems ( according to a good few ) on here, Jim's past is all 'in the past' where as hers ( and her Husband's ) are fair game!

She's only mentioned Jim's drinking ways of the past, nothing else. No mention of domestic abuse, nor racism, nor homophobia.

Seems it's not her who should be letting the 'sleeping dogs lie'!:blush:
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, what a hypocrite. How many more skeletons in this womans's closet? Cuddle that racist hatemonger Linda!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what a song with an old comedian has to do with anything? Even when it's Bernard Manning.

Has Linda claimed she won't work with certain people?

All we know is that she dislikes Jim Davidson. She's obviously willing to work with him though, or she wouldn't be in the house right now.

I see no hypocrisy at play here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    I know Bernard Manning was a racist, but in all fairness just because she did a duet with him doesn't make her a bad person, (does it) It's work to them...... I'm really not a fan of hers.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    This was her plan from the start

try and cause conflict with Jim (the probable winner)to sell to the tabloids afterward

eg "My CBB Hell at hands of sexist Jim Davison" etc

remeber she was broke on the dole so needs to drum up some cash

Casey is trying a similar tack
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see how now it's unfair to bring up peoples past.

Linda has been dragging Jim since BEFORE the damn doors opened and has been coming for him every day almost but as soon as someone brings up Linda and her shady past then it's irrelevant.

Oh.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For the record, I don't like or dislike Linda, I can take or leave her. Seems ( according to a good few ) on here, Jim's past is all 'in the past' where as hers ( and her Husband's ) are fair game!

She's only mentioned Jim's drinking ways of the past, nothing else. No mention of domestic abuse, nor racism, nor homophobia.

I really don't give a toss about either of their pasts, BUT SHE accused Jim of bringing up the past yet it has been HER who has taken that "past" and goaded Jim with her hatred since before she even entered the house.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim's act has what could be called racist jokes. I think they stink. But Is there any evidence of him being racist in real life?
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what a song with an old comedian has to do with anything? Even when it's Bernard Manning.

Has Linda claimed she won't work with certain people?

All we know is that she dislikes Jim Davidson. She's obviously willing to work with him though, or she wouldn't be in the house right now.

I see no hypocrisy at play here.

LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »

Linda has been dragging Jim since BEFORE the damn doors opened and has been coming for him every day almost but as soon as someone brings up Linda and her shady past then it's irrelevant.

Oh.

Linda and her "shady past"?

You can see the headlines now: "Nolan sister in Christmas duet shocker!" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »

Oh.

in lindaland it makes perfect sense mainly because jim is still alive and that's just a little bit scary ..... if you believe a word the woman says.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda and her "shady past"?

You can see the headlines now: "Nolan sister in Christmas duet shocker!" :D

Girl bye. Hugging on a man like that is shady for St Linda of Nolan.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: When has Linda ever said she doesn't like Jim because of his comedy? I think it's more than clear now that it's because of past occurrences they've had. I don't even see how this proves Bernand Manning's comedy or anything, but seriously the littlest things are picked up on here to vilify Linda, it's been that way since the beginning - people have made out she's terrible because of past prejudices they have of her and her family yet she's done nothing at all to warrant the way people talk about her on here.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Linda has stated many times that Jim is a nasty drunk, maybe years ago he was, I can only judge on what I have seen on cbb, and Linda comes over as being nasty without the demon drink, wonder what she could be like after a skin full :o
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    :confused: When has Linda ever said she doesn't like Jim because of his comedy? I think it's more than clear now that it's because of past occurrences they've had. I don't even see how this proves Bernand Manning's comedy or anything, but seriously the littlest things are picked up on here to vilify Linda, it's been that way since the beginning - people have made out she's terrible because of past prejudices they have of her and her family yet she's done nothing at all to warrant the way people talk about her on here.

SHE HAS!!! before she even entered the house she made it clear she didn't like Jim, MOST people would have shown a modicum of class, and rose above it, NOT Linda, she wasted NO time in digging at JIm, trying to turn the HMs against him, LYING about him, it has been amusing as every time she does it SHE comes off looking worse than him, and THATS a feat!!! I knew nothing much about her before but I think she I quite vile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »

That's exactly what she's done with Jim though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Linda has stated many times that Jim is a nasty drunk, maybe years ago he was, I can only judge on what I have seen on cbb, and Linda comes over as being nasty without the demon drink, wonder what she could be like after a skin full :o

Never know she might be the opposite to Jim and have a good laugh.