Options

3 physical traits you like about yourself

Comments

• Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just going off posts you have made in the BB forum where you slag off every woman on the show. So I'm merely going out on a limb and suggesting you've been wronged by someone in the past? Apologies if that's not the case...

He stated 90% of women. He called us vapid for answering a question. I think you might have a point.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the even supposed to show she said she had a kid and you posted a link to a post about how she said she had a kid kinda proving that she has a kid

No James me love. She said she had a baby 9 months old or summat.....but got prgnant really quickly again and spent ages saying she had to abort her 2nd child due to spina bifida.

I will leave it at that.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    FaithyH wrote: »
    You said 90% that's nearly all you know. If you had said some women post boobs for attention some might have agreed.

You didn't you posted women post the word boobs for male attention in a thread asked to post what they like about themselves. Then said they were boring for doing so basically and "vapid".

90% of the women who talk about their boobs on the internet, so 90% of a small proportion.

Do you even understand statistics?

90% of a small proportion is not 90% of ALL women- it's 90% of the small proportion I am talking about.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    No James me love. She said she had a baby 9 months old or summat.....but got prgnant really quickly again and spent ages saying she had to abort her 2nd child due to spina bifida.

I will leave it at that.

Why do certain people have a weird obsession with that plus she never said anything like that in that post you aren't one of these who go back over months and years of posting history looking at every single post to try and find something are you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    90% of the women who talk about their boobs on the internet, so 90% of a small proportion.

Do you even understand statistics?

90% of a small proportion is not 90% of ALL women- it's 90% of the small proportion I am talking about.

Do you even like women? it's starting to look like not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just going off posts you have made in the BB forum where you slag off every woman on the show. So I'm merely going out on a limb and suggesting you've been wronged by someone in the past? Apologies if that's not the case...

Now you're just making stuff up! :p

I was the guy who hated Jim Davidson for being sexist and liked Linda and Luisa, up until recently, when I thought linda was being unreasonable.

I even made a few posts taking the pee out of Jim supporters, but it's all mostly taken in jest over there.

As if BB is a benchmark anyway, what a rubbish argument :p

You're just a complete liar really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

I will leave it at that.

Why would you even post that. It's nothing to do with the thread.:confused:
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I talk about a specific type of woman, and you surmise all women?

(Replying as Mr Kivi)

"Type"? Are you actually a real person? Is this the "type" of woman that has breasts for you to find beautiful, by chance? People are not "types" and even if they were, that's for them to decide, not you.

It is completely on topic for a person to mention their breasts in a thread that is discussing traits they like about themselves, not for them to telepathically find something you deem interesting as a subject. As for women being attention seekers for even mentioning that they in fact posses breasts, it's your mind that automatically made the connection between breasts and you having any right to an opinion on them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you even like women? it's starting to look like not.

Yeah, I love my girlfriend, but she's nothing like you.

I don't like you very much, does that help?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I love my girlfriend, but she's nothing like you.

I don't like you very much, does that help?

Does it help that I don't care? :)
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you're just making stuff up! :p

I was the guy who hated Jim Davidson for being sexist and liked Linda and Luisa, up until recently, when I thought linda was being unreasonable.

I even made a few posts taking the pee out of Jim supporters, but it's all mostly taken in jest over there.

As if BB is a benchmark anyway, what a rubbish argument :p

You're just a complete liar really.

I said that because I just remember you slagging Luisa off. Anyway, more positive posts wouldn't go amiss. :)
  • Options
    mike joycemike joyce Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't you try and tell me I get rejected all the time? :p

It's not all about me.

I just think saying 'boobs' is a bit boring. Like I said, if a guy went into a thread like this and just said "my dick", I'm sure plenty of people would think "what an idiot".

Boobs are not really comparable to a willy in an answer to this question. If a woman said her vadge then maybe.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread was meant to be a positive nice thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why would you even post that. It's nothing to do with the thread.:confused:

If you notice no matter what Noooway posts or in which thread that has to be brought up by some people I've noticed it's not the first time this week he has brought it up

Bit sick really if you ask me using that against her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

How do you know my intentions?
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS, we haven't even got a tag team we've got spouses posting now too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was till engima/enema whatever arrived.
    If you notice no matter what Noooway posts or in which thread that has to be brought up by some people I've noticed it's not the first time this week he has brought it up

I don't know the whole story but if she has an issue with Nooway perhaps she should take it to PMs.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't know the whole story but if she has an issue with Nooway perhaps she should take it to PMs.

As it's not my business I won't post it on here but I will PM you
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mike joyce wrote: »
    How do you know my intentions?

Well I thought it was, apologies if that wasn't your intention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    (Replying as Mr Kivi)

"Type"? Are you actually a real person? Is this the "type" of woman that has breasts for you to find beautiful, by chance? People are not "types" and even if they were, that's for them to decide, not you.

It is completely on topic for a person to mention their breasts in a thread that is discussing traits they like about themselves, not for them to telepathically find something you deem interesting as a subject. As for women being attention seekers for even mentioning that they in fact posses breasts, it's your mind that automatically made the connection between breasts and you having any right to an opinion on them.

Me having a right to an opinion? Am I a real person?

It must take more effort to contort and twist an argument to that extent.

Look at the pouring of outrage at anyone who dare question anyone with a pair of breasts, and all because I find women who talk about their boobs annoying.

You know, I find it annoying, but I can express my opinion. You can find my opinion annoying, even outrageous if you really want to be so dramatic, but it's probably best you just live with it, because you aren't changing it ;-)
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In Joni's defence I can see why she linked to the particular post that she did... Having said that I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and put inconsistencies down to typos rather than do the whole constant questioning thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it's not my business I won't post it on here but I will PM you

Don't get me wrong. I am far from perfect and as bad a gossip hound as anyone. But in PMs :)Time i was in bed i've become far too addicted to this site. Not healthy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why do certain people have a weird obsession with that plus she never said anything like that in that post you aren't one of these who go back over months and years of posting history looking at every single post to try and find something are you

Probably happens when people like to make up a load of BS to try and win an argument.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I thought it was, apologies if that wasn't your intention.

I was just hoping women would talk about their boobs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.