Options

Liz Jones's article tomorrow

sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2545887/Inane-vain-terminally-moronic-The-pathetic-reality-life-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-Three-weeks-ago-Liz-Jones-began-toughest-assignment-This-deliciously-barbed-verdict.html

Interestingly she mentions the self harming and a celeb who took sleeping pills and alcohol one night:o It's all been going on, bet the psychiatrist has been kept busy!

Comments

• Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I just read that, I knew she was going to write an article. Good for her.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess she will be ripping into jum then
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now when asked she said she wasn't going to write an article about the house.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Ollie was so traumatised at the possibility of not being liked by someone somewhere, a tear snaked down his face, leaving a white snail’s trail."

Haha, true. Love it!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really interesting read actually.

So housemates are blindfolded while waiting to be introduced so that they won't know who has already gone in.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2545887/Inane-vain-terminally-moronic-The-pathetic-reality-life-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-Three-weeks-ago-Liz-Jones-began-toughest-assignment-This-deliciously-barbed-verdict.html

Interestingly she mentions the self harming and a celeb who took sleeping pills and alcohol one night:o It's all been going on, bet the psychiatrist has been kept busy!

She could only take what bb give her I am guessing if she has night sedation in the house then it's on prescription drink is allocated my bb self harming is up to Linda but this is a reflection on bb not Jim he is not responcable for Linda's failing
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Ha, that amused me. Having never read an article of hers before, CBB started, I think I might start to read more.

IT's still not as good as the 'dealf loathing bath monologues' though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's so insightful. Casey was bullied throughout school for her big breasts and never made female friends - didn't know that.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When forced to express an opinion by Big Brother, who would boom at us at all hours of the day and night, Ollie was so traumatised at the possibility of not being liked by someone somewhere, a tear snaked down his face, leaving a white snail’s trail.

Ahaha.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »

she did didn't she- perhaps the pull was too much for her, and her crystal ball told her to 'tell tell tell' .
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's said Linda lost her husband and mum in the last year, but it was 7 years ago and 5 years ago.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a journalist. Half of what they say is true, the other half is 'The Three Bears'.
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy, who was covered in so many tattoos I was driven to reading them all one evening, so desperate was I for a book, and who in a general knowledge test scored only six per cent, which embarrassed him hugely, proved himself a gentleman when for the third night in a row I was sat in the bedroom toilet, vomiting from the stress. He held my hair from my face, and rubbed my back, cooing all the while.

Isn't that nice.
  • Options
    foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very insightful.. very true about Ollie hehehehe. Awww Dappy is quite sweet :)
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In one of my tasks, to write a news story about my time in the house and read it to my housemates, I did in fact get to the bottom of what happened decades before in Frank Carson’s dressing room, a small dark place that now has its own Twitter account. But I told Big Brother I would not be revealing it as I was not about to upset a woman – even one who said on the show ‘I’m a Nolan not a nun’ – who was still grieving and who was driven to self-harm in the toilet due to her distress over Jim’s behaviour.

So they have it on tape Jim's version of what happened in Frank Carson's dressing room or maybe from Lionel....but they showed it...instead they only let Linda's version when she spoke to Lee go out and then Emma taking Linda's side on BBbots
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »

Didn't take her long to go back on that did it?
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting read. I'm glad the show made her feel better about herself.
  • Options
    labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant!! :D

Ollie, who made his name in Made In Chelsea, became so brown over the next few days he reminded me of Peter Sellers playing an Indian character in The Party (a film I doubt he’s seen).
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link, was a good read and very true.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the article was quite sweet.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says that Linda was self harming, and another unnamed male took sleeping pills on top of alcohol because of stress.
    Do you think this could go on, and BB not be aware of it??? If they were aware of it they should have removed those concerned from the house as they were obviously under stress. If they weren't then this is equally worrying!
    Liz also said that Sam has Trichotillomania (pulling your own hair out). It seems that stress/anxiety really is a modern day epidemic :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    It's an okay article, a little funny, quite balanced. She confirms Nolan self-harmed in the toilet or bathroom because of the distress caused by Jim ... but she doesn't elaborate and it's not negative towards Jim or anyone else and neither is it supporting anyone particularly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    full of interesting stuff. Good lord though, towie stars are only paid £50 a day. No wonder they are always keen to do rtv shows.

Nasty of the photographer to say that Casey is 'over'. I bet she isn't.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed reading that. Insightful, but still has Liz's personality all over it.

I think the experience was beneficial to her and she says she has a much better understanding as to why celebs do shows like this.

Very good article and very fair too. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    She's observant and insightful. Big Brother has gone a long way to explaining why LJ is one of the Mail's most highly paid journalists.