Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a knob with that baggy beanie hat :D:D the phrase mutton dressed as lamb Pete :p

Looks like? ;-)
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Princess Tiaamii could shorten her name to Tia or use her middle name Esther, both rather ordinary names. Junior could become Juno when he's no longer a junior anything. I like unusual names, I grew up in a world of Claires and Debbies and welcome anything that makes you an individuals. But I can't help thinking that naming the children was just one huge power struggle between the two - with Peter's love of portmanteau and an insistance than the children have, at least in part, the names of their grandparents seems to have won out...apart from the name that cannot be named...Princess. The result are...a mish mash of pet names they'll have to live with...until their father can think of other processed potato snack themed names to call them by.

Yes, but only his parents. I believe Tiaamii (why so many vowels?!) only came about because Katie suggested her mum's name.

I dislike the persistent naming of children after their ancestors/relatives anyway, especially when it's taken to extremes and you end up with generations where three/four all have the same name.

Presumably, PA is going to insist that any kids Junior or Princess might have must be named Peter or some variation thereof?
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Yes, but only his parents. I believe Tiaamii (why so many vowels?!) only came about because Katie suggested her mum's name.

I dislike the persistent naming of children after their ancestors/relatives anyway, especially when it's taken to extremes and you end up with generations where three/four all have the same name.

Presumably, PA is going to insist that any kids Junior or Princess might have must be named Peter or some variation thereof?

And there are so many variants to choose from :D Cheesus for starters :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently in Petes "new" coloum he is sharing that he is only getting six hours broken sleep a night ...... and :confused: you and millions of other Dads, a hero it does not make you Pete. No mention of how little sleep Emily might be getting, if she is breast feeding she will be getting alot less than six hours broken sleep. Actually I'm just thinking that as usual its all about him, how he is doing etc etc, most men talk about how well their partner is doing and what a great mum they are but not our Pete >:(
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently in Petes "new" coloum he is sharing that he is only getting six hours broken sleep a night ...... and :confused: you and millions of other Dads, a hero it does not make you Pete. No mention of how little sleep Emily might be getting, if she is breast feeding she will be getting alot less than six hours broken sleep. Actually I'm just thinking that as usual its all about him, how he is doing etc etc, most men talk about how well their partner is doing and what a great mum they are but not our Pete >:(

He's had other kids so why is this a shock for him? 6 hours isn't bad going, I suspect Gloria had to do night shifts when it was his turn to have the kids.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

Still no name = still holding out for a big enough fee to reveal the name.

He should be honest about it. It's what his fans deserve
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Still no name = still holding out for a big enough fee to reveal the name.

He should be honest about it. It's what his fans deserve

so if there is still no name why did Danny Andrea say this in a NOW article over a week ago?

Danny's been sworn to secrecy over the baby's weight and name, but says: ‘We've seen the baby on FaceTime and I get to meet my new niece this week.'
    Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/550549/peter-andre-s-brother-danny-tells-now-seeing-pete-and-emily-s-new-daughter-s-little-smile-is-emotional#RIPUPOGqZUeppFm1.99

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/550549/peter-andre-s-brother-danny-tells-now-seeing-pete-and-emily-s-new-daughter-s-little-smile-is-emotional
    aricle date 16/01/14
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

Why does he feel the need to keep telling us they still have not chosen a name :confused:

Personally I'm starting to find it a bit strange that they still have supposedly not chosen one. Its going to be one hell of an OK spread when its finally anounced... a souvenir edition me thinks :D
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does he feel the need to keep telling us they still have not chosen a name :confused:

Personally I'm starting to find it a bit strange that they still have supposedly not chosen one. Its going to be one hell of an OK spread when its finally anounced... a souvenir edition me thinks :D

Maybe he needed some time to save up some money to pay OK?

After all, no-one seems to be fighting too hard for the story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't find it now but on a link to an OK article when Princess was born Katie said something along the lines of not letting anybody call Tiaamii, Tia as she hates that version. So I'm surprised Pete doesn't call 'Pringles' Tia...anything to piss off the ex wifey
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Twitter link doesn't work on my phone, but I'm assuming this is what the world has been waiting for?

"@MrPeterAndre: Introducing our beautiful baby girl to the world :)) @OK_Magazine http://t.co/1R1gtrObAj"

Here's a pic of the front cover of OK http://images.ok.co.uk/1390817043_OK-magazine,-peter-andre,-emily-macdonagh,-baby-engaged,-get-ok,-baby,-girl,-nameless.jpg
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    The Twitter link doesn't work on my phone, but I'm assuming this is what the world has been waiting for?

"@MrPeterAndre: Introducing our beautiful baby girl to the world :)) @OK_Magazine http://t.co/1R1gtrObAj"

Here's a pic of the front cover of OK http://images.ok.co.uk/1390817043_OK-magazine,-peter-andre,-emily-macdonagh,-baby-engaged,-get-ok,-baby,-girl,-nameless.jpg

This link does Kiviraat:

http://images.ok.co.uk/1390817043_OK-magazine,-peter-andre,-emily-macdonagh,-baby-engaged,-get-ok,-baby,-girl,-nameless.jpg
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »

Fix it for you,

wow, PA make it everything about himself... and no name...?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaah 3 weeks later and we might finally get to see her name ...
    Congrats on engagement Peter and Emily ...
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for fixing that link for me :) x
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im presuming the name will be announced in next weeks OK exclusive.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

I image they will get several issues out of this - they're very generous in shelling out are Peter Andre fans. Has he told them his news before selling them his news I wonder?

Proposed in the kids bedroom? Saves on a taxi home I guess. And now Junior and Frazzles are in bunk beds in the same room - I thought he had a 6 bed house?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

Yup, I think so too. Next week the name, week after something else etc etc

Don't believe for one nano second that this little girl doesn't have a name yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Fix it for you,

wow, PA make it everything about himself... and no name...?

Indeed its all about ME :blush: I imagine Emily was even more terrified by nearly giving birth in the car, but never mind lets just hear about you Pete >:( and shock horror they are engaged.... another money spinner for 2015 :D good old cheesus back with a bang :p
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might have guessed they'd sell their baby pictures! He's never been ANY different to Jordan in that respect - both massive media ****, but why claim he's different? It's all a load of bullshit, but it's the kids I feel sorry for having those as parents!
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread - long time lurker! :D

You have to hand it to him though - he's not stupid. I reckon he's got OK! bankrolling him throughout the next 12 months. Once the new baby stories wane and people start losing interest in those, we can have a wedding exclusive around late Spring/Summer, then the baby's first Christmas, then her first birthday in early January. I bet that's what he's planning on anyway.
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also a bit of a lurker in this thread and I have to say I am absolutely dreading how much further publicity Peter Andre is going to get now thanks to his new baby, who I've no doubt he will pimp out even more than he does his existing children. The stench of desperate from the man turns my stomach.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why am I not surprised?

There is no way that little one doesn't have a name yet. He's just spinning his moneymaker out over more than one issue of OK!

And, of course, doing the twee "parents in love" pose on the front cover of OK is exactly what 'private' people like Emily do.

Just think of all the tacky OK-spread events he's going to get out of all this! Junior and Pringles/Bista/Uncle Tom Cobbley meeting their baby sister! Peter's endless family of hangers-on meeting the new arrival! The Christening (attended by every half-wit on CAN's books)! The engagement party! The hen do! The stag do! The dress fitting! The wedding! The honeymoon! Then, baby's first birthday!

Oh God, it's never ending. Baby Moneyspinner (poor kid) has brought a new era of PA celebrity and now that orange twonk is going to be smugging his way all over the mass-media for months, if not years. Christ.

Well, maybe until Kerry Katona gives birth to Poor Kid No. 257 or however many she's got now. :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread - long time lurker! :D

You have to hand it to him though - he's not stupid. I reckon he's got OK! bankrolling him throughout the next 12 months. Once the new baby stories wane and people start losing interest in those, we can have a wedding exclusive around late Spring/Summer, then the baby's first Christmas, then her first birthday in early January. I bet that's what he's planning on anyway.

You missed babies christening
This discussion has been closed.