✭✭✭
    Danny Dyer is stealing PA's thunder by declaring himself a family man
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Danny Dyer is stealing PA's thunder by declaring himself a family man

Yes but no one loves their kids as much as Pete :D omg Danny has just said changing his "s****y nappy" Shame on you Danny, Petes darlings only pass angel poo and water :D Pete is going to look like a total **** when he comes out pontificating about what a bloody saint of a father he is. Danny sounds normal and sincere.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry me again (on my own tonight just JR to keep me company :D and some prosseco;-))

Petes now on ... oh yaye! Bit confused as he talked about the "proposal" and said it was so planned but as he's clumsy ..... I thought it just happened ? With her looking so natural out of the shower etc he just had to do it? Pete if you are going to lie, get your story straight! And no name announced (Ok must pay more) but he repeated word for word the guff about it's between 4 names.

P.s don't think Rossi likes him, he is paid to interview him :p
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    We need Lexi for a reviewarage:(

I thought he pulled some odd faces when talking about Emily, like he smelled something bad. His nose also looked a bit caved in on one side (the one nearest Jonathan) or am I imagining things?
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »

I thought he pulled some odd faces when talking about Emily, like he smelled something bad. His nose also looked a bit caved in on one side (the one nearest Jonathan) or am I imagining things?

I noticed that but thought perhaps he'd had some tinkering of The medical kind...

Emily's going to finish her medical degree by the end of the year is she? Wow with a new baby? Is she not taking leave?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    [QUOTE=Blue Eyed lady;71162931[/B]

Actually, this will be the third time he has been on JR's show.:)

I rest my case. He's been on JR 3 times now so fair play, he's obviously very popular but I just don't get what people like about him, personality/talent wise? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »

Agree BIB & don't think you imagining things re his nose.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I rest my case. He's been on JR 3 times now so fair play, he's obviously very popular but I just don't get what people like about him, personality/talent wise? :confused:
    It's telling that Peter Andre doesn't count as the musical guest, despite him plugging a song.

They have a guest who can sing to fill that brief!
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prince Perfect Peter would like to thank you for your continued support and admiration of his strength through this tenuous time of naming his beautiful daughter ... those who cannot see his genius will come around ...
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    I noticed that but thought perhaps he'd had some tinkering of The medical kind...

Emily's going to finish her medical degree by the end of the year is she? Wow with a new baby? Is she not taking leave?

It's weird though, just being on one side. Most curious.

I know right, makes me think Pete is going to be the stay at home dad, there could be a show there.
    Agree BIB & don't think you imagining things re his nose.

I miss Lexi :cry:
    Glad I wasn't, it really did look odd. Normally I'd think it was the result of excess but this is puritan Pete so surely not.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he 'lets her' continue with her career?

Really?
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what on happen on JR? What did he say?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »
    Prince Perfect Peter would like to thank you for your continued support and admiration of his strength through this tenuous time of naming his beautiful daughter ... those who cannot see his genius will come around ...

Come around how exactly :confused: what form of his imaginary genius could possibly wipe out or excuse his history of lying and exploiting the young and sick for his own gain :confused:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »

:D Absolutely! At least if he has us, he is never alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randy Newman won't be losing any sleep, agree about the acting cool thing with the mike, he really believes that he's a massive heartthrob.

Im sure he is a heartthrob to those who like the mr bean meets antony worrall thompson meets reptile man types :D:D:D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really, more ITV plugging its content and keeping it above the radar. I think he's been twice on JR's ITV show. Re last night, Jonathan just seemed to be going through the motions with him imo, as if he wanted to get it over and done with, and get back to talking to the talent.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I rest my case. He's been on JR 3 times now so fair play, he's obviously very popular but I just don't get what people like about him, personality/talent wise? :confused:[/

That's fair enough..I get that. There are certain 'celebrities' who seem to be hugely popular that I have trouble understanding why they are.

I guess as human beings we don't all have the same tastes and opinions on things and view people differently.

Bela wrote: »
    Not really, more ITV plugging its content and keeping it above the radar. I think he's been twice on JR's ITV show. Re last night, Jonathan just seemed to be going through the motions with him imo, as if he wanted to get it over and done with, and get back to talking to the talent.

BIB....But why would ITV want to plug someone that was not popular?:confused: I don't get that. If he was as unpopular as some people believe why would ITV even bother with him?

And last night was his third appearance on the show. He was on it in 2010, 2013 and last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Come around how exactly :confused: what form of his imaginary genius could possibly wipe out or excuse his history of lying and exploiting the young and sick for his own gain :confused:

I can't believe so many people are taking this poster seriously.:D

The sarcasm is oozing out of his/her posts.

IIRC he/she did the same thing on the KP thread a while ago.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

I don't know why- I cringe every time he speaks
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It's telling that Peter Andre doesn't count as the musical guest, despite him plugging a song.

They have a guest who can sing to fill that brief!

And the one they had last night- when was the last time she was in the charts?!

Did he announce what they are calling the baby?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB....But why would ITV want to plug someone that was not popular?:confused: I don't get that. If he was as unpopular as some people believe why would ITV even bother with him?

ITV are plugging shows, the PA 60MM was announced in April 2013. He was on JR in April. It's just standard practice for a tv co to plug its output. It's not about popularity or PA in particular, just cross-promotion, in the same way that countless other guests on JR's show are there just to plug something, not because of demand.
    And last night was his third appearance on the show. He was on it in 2010, 2013 and last night.

I'm talking about JR's ITV show, as I said above. It was his 2nd appearance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »

He did look rather bored & JR is usually pretty good at looking hugely interested in what his guests have to say.

I too was bored but watched out of curiosity but I did feel myself wandering off, however I did notice on one or two occasions, comments JR made just whooshed right over PA's head.

As to a previous post re PA saying "here's the thing, right........." yep he said it.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Bela
    I'm talking about JR's ITV show, as I said above. It was his 2nd appearance.

Talk about splitting hairs:D The Jonathon Ross show is the Jonathon Ross show regardless of what channel it was shown on.

BEL said she didn't know how he had made it on to the JR show, I said actually he's been on it three times....which he has.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what on happen on JR? What did he say?

He spoke about his song for the film, he asked, much to JR's amusement, for advice on what to call his daughter. Altogether, very dull:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did look rather bored & JR is usually pretty good at looking hugely interested in what his guests have to say.

I too was bored but watched out of curiosity but I did feel myself wandering off, however I did notice on one or two occasions, comments JR made just whooshed right over PA's head.

As to a previous post re PA saying "here's the thing, right........." yep he said it.:D

PA has such a limited 'repertoire'. There's just so little you can do with him in terms of conversation.

One funny bit, Danny Dyer talking about having seen a ghost, JR turned to the green room and (I'm paraphrasing) asked Liam Neeson if he'd ever seen one, Goldie Hawn answered, saying, 'I know I'm not Liam Neeson but.. '(and then told a short story) and then PA said 'I know I'm not Liam Neeson but..' and Jonathan said 'Liam Neeson? You're not even Danny Dyer'. :D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He spoke about his song for the film, he asked, much to JR's amusement, for advice on what to call his daughter. Altogether, very dull:)
    Paolo Nutini should get his solicitors to have a close listen to PA's latest offering. The short clip last night sounded remarkably similar to New Shoes.:blush:
This discussion has been closed.