Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    PA has such a limited 'repertoire'. There's just so little you can do with him in terms of conversation.

One funny bit, Danny Dyer talking about having seen a ghost, JR turned to the green room and (I'm paraphrasing) asked Liam Neeson if he'd ever seen one, Goldie Hawn answered, saying, 'I know I'm not Liam Neeson but.. '(and then told a short story) and then PA said 'I know I'm not Liam Neeson but..' and Jonathan said 'Liam Neeson? You're not even Danny Dyer'. :D

Forgot that, brilliant:D Brought tangoman right back down to earth!

Slightly O/T but I'm not usually a fan of DD but I thought he was pretty funny last night, especially his "monk ghost" story.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Paolo Nutini should get his solicitors to have a close listen to PA's latest offering. The short clip last night sounded remarkably similar to New Shoes.:blush:

Must have a listen:D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:(
    My word, some of you people have no respect.
    His Serene Highness the Deflating Spacehopper of Twuntfordshire is as unmoved by your scathing criticism as he is by overblown sycophancy.
    After his scintillating display as the star attraction on the Jonathan Ross show, he vows to continue with his mission to convert us all to his wonderful world of fakery,using only the power of his all-encompassing talent, musical genius and general fabulousness.
    Now I want you all to put away your cynicism and derision, surrender to the orange, and join me in a rousing rendition of the song that will one day be our fine country's national anthem.
    Altogether now
    "Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    This is Insaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Strength to strength, oh disbelievers, strength to strength.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My word, some of you people have no respect.
    His Serene Highness the Deflating Spacehopper of Twuntfordshire is as unmoved by your scathing criticism as he is by overblown sycophancy.
    After his scintillating display as the star attraction on the Jonathan Ross show, he vows to continue with his mission to convert us all to his wonderful world of fakery,using only the power of his all-encompassing talent, musical genius and general fabulousness.
    Now I want you all to put away your cynicism and derision, surrender to the orange, and join me in a rousing rendition of the song that will one day be our fine country's national anthem.
    Altogether now
    "Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    This is Insaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Strength to strength, oh disbelievers, strength to strength.

I BELIEVE ......I BELIEVE ....Andre is a deflating Spacehopper of Twuntfordshire ...I BELIEVE
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Detective Cheese Inspector Bennyboots of Twuntfordshire Police, Orange Squad here.

Have we not got the bottom of the two conflicting dates of Prince Peter and RomanceBot's Naturalemily 1.0's engagement yet? Come on fellow detectives, we mush have an answer. Now excuse me, I have some non-disclosure agreements to examine as well as a criminal record called Insania.

Crime can't crack itself.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So a month and no name, but is that not good, don't want the kid to grew up and found out about that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    So a month and no name, but is that not good, don't want the kid to grew up and found out about that!

Such a cute baby needs a name .... And I'm sure she has one ...but the contract with OK prevents mummy n daddy telling everyone what it is
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful replies it is so good to see people are interested in Peter Andre's life ... I am most satisfied that deep down the people in this thread secretly want to know everything about our musical genius ... and dear baby may one day follow in her shining fathers footsteps ... *titter* ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detective Cheese Inspector Bennyboots of Twuntfordshire Police, Orange Squad here.

Have we not got the bottom of the two conflicting dates of Prince Peter and RomanceBot's Naturalemily 1.0's engagement yet? Come on fellow detectives, we mush have an answer. Now excuse me, I have some non-disclosure agreements to examine as well as a criminal record called Insania.

As far as I know, I think that the party line from the CAN bunker wants us to believe that PA took the Romancebot into his back bedroom and had her re-programmed into the new, improved Fianceebot the day before she gave birth.
    Bearing in mind that it took PA 4 hours to find a hospital, you would have thought that someone would have had the sense to fit her with a GPS while they were there.
    At ease, DCI Bennyboots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I know, I think that the party line from the CAN bunker wants us to believe that PA took the Romancebot into his back bedroom and had her re-programmed into the new, improved Fianceebot the day before she gave birth.
    Bearing in mind that it took PA 4 hours to find a hospital, you would have thought that someone would have had the sense to fit her with a GPS while they were there.
    At ease, DCI Bennyboots.

I thought engagement was a week before she had her baby...also why are they claiming baby was 3 weeks early ..when I worked out her due date after the announcement of pregnancy I got it onthe 10th Jan ..so 3 days not weeks early
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »
    Wonderful replies it is so good to see people are interested in Peter Andre's life ... I am most satisfied that deep down the people in this thread secretly want to know everything about our musical genius ... and dear baby may one day follow in her shining fathers footsteps ... *titter* ...
    Be a one hit wonder and live off a plastic titted, orange, glamma modull?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's glamor model ... and Peter has had the most fortunate career ... 9 albums proves you otherwise ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's glamor model ... and Peter has had the most fortunate career ... 9 albums proves you otherwise ...

Actually, it's glamour model, but seeing as your marvellous posts about Peteykins have so inspired me, it seems unfair to nitpick.
    :)

Isn't that what we all secretly want for our children?
    Stuff working hard at school and behaving like a decent human being - find yourself a vacuous z-lister to dry-hump on TV and you're set for life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, it's glamour model, but seeing as your marvellous posts about Peteykins have so inspired me, it seems unfair to nitpick.
    :)

Isn't that what we all secretly want for our children?
    Stuff working hard at school and behaving like a decent human being - find yourself a vacuous z-lister to dry-hump on TV and you're set for life.

Let go of your bitterness ... let love fill you up ... Peter would really love to meet you someday ... he apologies for not signing an autograph that day ...
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wasn't paying as much attention as Lofiel would like but I'm pretty sure he said he did it on NY's eve last night on JR.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let go of your bitterness ... let love fill you up ... Peter would really love to meet you someday ... he apologies for not signing an autograph that day ...

Well I was a bit disappointed to be honest.
    Especially as I was kind enough to offer him the choice between my left or right buttock.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't paying as much attention as Lofiel would like but I'm pretty sure he said he did it on NY's eve last night on JR.

Did you pay attention when he told his joke? he really showed off his acting skills, his voice coach must be pleased:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I was a bit disappointed to be honest.
    Especially as I was kind enough to offer him the choice between my left or right buttock.

That's the problem, you shouldn't have given him a choice, we all know Pete likes to look a right a6se at all times:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    That's the problem, you shouldn't have given him a choice, we all know Pete likes to look a right a6se at all times:blush:

It was all a bit of a blur to be honest.
    One minute I was lowering my trousers, and the next thing I knew I was being wrestled to the ground by a large blonde woman who starting clobbering me with her handbag and shouting about super-injunctions.

Did he?
    I could have sworn he said it was the night before the baby was born.
    :confused:
    I wonder if he thinks that a New Year's Eve proposal is more romantic and in keeping with his image.
    Or he's forgotten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was all a bit of a blur to be honest.
    One minute I was lowering my trousers, and the next thing I knew I was being wrestled to the ground by a large blonde woman who starting clobbering me with her handbag and shouting about super-injunctions.

Did he?
    I could have sworn he said it was the night before the baby was born.
    :confused:
    I wonder if he thinks that a New Year's Eve proposal is more romantic and in keeping with his image.
    Or he's forgotten.

He probably waited until the other children had returned to their mother. He wouldn't want them blabbing to her...it would ruin the mag deal.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched PA on JR (was primarily watching for Liam Neeson, but couldn't resist a chuckle at His Orangeness).

Every time I see him, I think he's more of a twonk than ever. Even his walk to the sofa was smug! Also, his hair is reaching true Jedward levels now. He looks ridiculous.

I think he said he proposed on New Year's Eve as well.

Also I really hope that when he said he would "let her [Emily] do her F1 year" that was just a poor choice of words. Can't help wondering if she's been consulted about the plan for her to do her F1, then get married and then have another baby. Or if Clare's just advised PA on the appropriate spacing in order to provide consistent publicity!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I've just watched PA on JR (was primarily watching for Liam Neeson, but couldn't resist a chuckle at His Orangeness).

Every time I see him, I think he's more of a twonk than ever. Even his walk to the sofa was smug! Also, his hair is reaching true Jedward levels now. He looks ridiculous.

I think he said he proposed on New Year's Eve as well.

Also I really hope that when he said he would "let her [Emily] do her F1 year" that was just a poor choice of words. Can't help wondering if she's been consulted about the plan for her to do her F1, then get married and then have another baby. Or if Clare's just advised PA on the appropriate spacing in order to provide consistent publicity!

I am now officially confused.
    I know it's the DM (and ergo a complete pile of doggy doo), but it definitely says "the day before she gave birth".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2546654/Peter-Andre-Emily-MacDonagh-introduce-baby-daughter-world-reveal-theyre-ENGAGED.html

Either
    PA's enormous god-like genius has left no room in his massive brain to remember tiny inconsequential details like when he proposed
    Or
    I'm an idiot for putting the safety of my tv first and not watching Jonathan Ross.
    *hands detective badge to DCI Bennyboots and goes back to traffic duty*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he?
    I could have sworn he said it was the night before the baby was born.:confused:

Well I'm certainly not watching him again to check. I'm pretty sure he said NY eve. Maybe Lofiel will clarify for us, what with her/him being his biggest and bestest fan. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either
    PA's enormous god-like genius has left no room in his massive brain to remember tiny inconsequential details like when he proposed
    Or...

...the orange plonker made up a second proposal because he thought it sounded more romantic and meaningful and would appeal to his fandom and would make him look more DOTYish when he sold the story to some rag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...the orange plonker made up a second proposal because he thought it sounded more romantic and meaningful and would appeal to his fandom and would make him look more DOTYish when he sold the story to some rag.

Yep, this sounds the most likely.
    I don't know if anyone has told you, but every time you call PA a plonker a baby unicorn dies.
    So stop it.
    I think we need lofiel - the thread's new international PA correspondent to clarify things.
This discussion has been closed.