Options

Rylan vs Ian

neck_clickerneck_clicker Posts: 220
Forum Member
Who is the better BOTS presenter in your opinion?

Also as a side question, whatever happened to AJ who used to do BOTS?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee anyday!!! To be honest Rylan isn't bad either. AJ was shocking though :o
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain's obviously a better presenter but Rylan's a great co-presenter (he's grown on me a lot)

I'm gonna say it again: the only person missing from the team is Claira Hermet - get her out doing interviews and skits .. Perfect presenting style and genuinely funny
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not an Iain fan but I'll have to say him, because Rylan is painful to watch.
  • Options
    HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prefer witty over Dippy any day

'What's your chat' doesn't even make sense

As for AJ I'd be worried even buying Chips off her
  • Options
    BrightestStarBrightestStar Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Definitely Rylan for me because I enjoy watching him on the show and he holds my interest whereas Iain to me can be a bit of an ar*e at times and, whilst I don't mind him in general, he doesn't interest me enough to be bothered whether he is there or not.
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain holds it all together and helps Rylan look better than he is. They are a good team but don't underestimate how much Rylan needs Iain there doing the tricky stuff so he can relax which means we can relax watching it. Wishing Iain would sign up for every bbots.
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    I prefer Rylan. He makes me laugh more. (er, I mean that in a good way :) )
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why choose? I think they work really well together and I've enjoyed their new partnership on BOTS - Rylan's got a natural warmth and Ian's sarky, dry and sharp, a great combination.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Iain, I can't stand Rylan when he tells the old fogeys i.e. Julie Goodyear and Lionel Blair they are legend. I couldn't understand a word that AJ said it wasn't her accent but her diction was terrible.

p.s. I am an old fogey too, just in case anyone calls me ageist ... lol
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    King Rylan of course. I like Iain too and they work well together though.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Iain. But rylan has surprised me a bit though cos he was such a sap when he was in the house and seems to have grown up a lot and knows all the right things to say. I guess he takes direction well, as he did on the X Factor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    King Rylan of course. I like Iain too and they work well together though.

Yeah good point they should stay together as a team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee anyday!!! To be honest Rylan isn't bad either. AJ was shocking though :o

Did AJ resign or get axed?
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them. Don't like them even AJ or the one who was on with O Leary a few years ago.

If I had the BB Producer Hat on I would pick Luisa for her honesty and straight forward approach. But she would be a very loose canon and chaos will ensue.....but that's what we want.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan is a much better presenter IMO I preferred him and AJ doing the show.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jojoeno wrote: »
    None of them. Don't like them even AJ or the one who was on with O Leary a few years ago.

If I had the BB Producer Hat on I would pick Luisa for her honesty and straight forward approach. But she would be a very loose canon and chaos will ensue.....but that's what we want.

That would be interesting having Luisa as a BOTS presenter! :D
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    Why choose? I think they work really well together and I've enjoyed their new partnership on BOTS - Rylan's got a natural warmth and Ian's sarky, dry and sharp, a great combination.

Ditto :)
  • Options
    Ron_AndrewsRon_Andrews Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Prefer Ian Lee, it would be great to see him team up again with Daisy Donovan.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I like Rylan. I reckon he's the same whether he's on telly or wherever he is. I'd love him for a mate.
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ian is far better. his humour is cutting.
    rylan is just a pumped up pontins guy. he has little to say other than turn round to the audience and make them cheer. its a little too boring too quickly.

so rylan, entertaining in small amounts. lee can carry a show (and has done several times before)
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,661
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee - intelligent, witty and professional. With Rylan, it's all about Rylan.
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee is a professional broadcaster, Rylan is an amateur Max Wall impersonator. Judging from the type of audience they invite to the studio I suppose Rylan is probably a better fit with the programme.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ian is far better. his humour is cutting.
    rylan is just a pumped up pontins guy. he has little to say other than turn round to the audience and make them cheer. its a little too boring too quickly.

so rylan, entertaining in small amounts. lee can carry a show (and has done several times before)

What's wrong with Pontins anyway??
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefere Ian first but I do think Ryan does quiet well I thnk bb have it right
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    What's wrong with Pontins anyway??

its not butlins. butlins (the music bigweekends) & their bognor hotels are far beyond anything Britannia Hotels has managed to build into the failed Pontins