Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Mimi How's things :)?
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Evening guys!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBc you okay :)?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,048
    Forum Member
    Hope you're all well.

I haven't been on here a lot lately. There's no real reason as to why but it's nice. I think that I spend too much time on here. :D

Got an invite to a wedding earlier on. It's not until the end of May but it'll be here soon enough. I can't believe that we are almost into March already. It's crazy.

What are you all listening to? I've got Paramore on shuffle at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm ok HM :cool: Are you looking forward to the wedding Mimi? You've just reminded me I've only got a few more weeks of lectures left and then I'm finished that course :( I'll hopefully be doing a Masters next year but I haven't decided which one to do yet. I'm not listening to anything, I'm watching an episode of Fawlty Towers on GOLD. The classic comedies are the best :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! What are you up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching TV having a drink you :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surfing the web :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning. :) I have the house to myself so I am finally able to catch up with the BRITs.
    I'm ok HM :cool: Are you looking forward to the wedding Mimi? You've just reminded me I've only got a few more weeks of lectures left and then I'm finished that course :( I'll hopefully be doing a Masters next year but I haven't decided which one to do yet. I'm not listening to anything, I'm watching an episode of Fawlty Towers on GOLD. The classic comedies are the best :D

I am looking forward to the wedding, yes. It's the wedding of a girl who I grew up with though we don't see each other very often. The last time that we saw them was back in 2008. Not for bad reasons, just that we never see each other. Time flies by.

Are you looking forward to finishing the course? What's next for you?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sounds lovely mimi it's always nice to connect with old friends, as you say time flies and people fall away :)
  • Options
    x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning peeps:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    sounds lovely mimi it's always nice to connect with old friends, as you say time flies and people fall away :)

Yes. :) it's during the week though so it might be difficult to get to but I am determined. I'd like to see them beforehand, so hopefully I'll get to see them at some point before the wedding
    x+y wrote: »
    Morning peeps:)

Morning :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Are you looking forward to finishing the course? What's next for you?:)

Not really :( I've enjoyed the last two years and it'll be a shame to leave it behind. If I get the Masters I'm gonna do it. I have to apply for it soon. If not then I'll just have to get a job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening guys!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How are you CNBC :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm ok, but a bit stressed :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why so CNBC :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I won't be able to get that essay of mine done in time and I had to email L.A. to get an extension :( Mum's in hospital and her condition isn't too good and I'm kinda worried. I'm going to college tomorrow as normal though. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your family trouble CNBC, I'm sure L.A and the college will understand, hope your mum feels better soon :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning
    Sorry to hear about your family trouble CNBC, I'm sure L.A and the college will understand, hope your mum feels better soon :).

I echo this, cnbc. I hope that you mum gets well soon. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm sure they will! I'm in college now in a lecture with L.A. distracting myself with DS as I usually do. I hope she pulls through. Dad said last night if the worst happened I shouldn't go into college but I want to regardless. I don't want to be cooped up in the house wallowing in sorrow all day :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the best thing to do CNBC, distract yourself and carry on as normal, nothing worse than dwelling on n a bad situation it'll only make you feel worse :).