Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Just because no one commented on it until Kat did doesn't mean people didn't see it or weren't bothered by it. I was. The entire conversation was generated by post #10069 in which the 'deficient' implication was made. Before Goaty responded, before anyone else responded. So it's that post that turned the discussion sour, not Goaty's. :)

I am not denying any of that. I just objected to your implication that I was condoning it. As I have already said, it was a terrible thing to say. My response about Goaty had a wider meaning. I did say it was thrown at 'anyone' ...

Perhaps you should direct your posts at Bobbins?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one thinking PA spent last night wondering what he'll put in his Best Song Oscar winner speech for next year?;-)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Am I the only one thinking PA spent last night wondering what he'll put in his Best Song Oscar winner speech for next year?;-)

He will thank his kids ...obviously ;-)
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets stay on topic please...
    Andre is a twonk and that's that

Totally agree there Betty
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not denying any of that. I just objected to your implication that I was condoning it. As I have already said, it was a terrible thing to say. My response about Goaty had a wider meaning. I did say it was thrown at 'anyone' ...

Perhaps you should direct your posts at Bobbins?

Fine, sorry if it came across as putting words in your mouth, that wasn't the intention.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

I could almost believe that he's that deluded. Or at least, his PR firm are. I seriously wouldn't put it past them to try to get Kid entered next year. Also, if Mr Peabody & Sherman gets entered for Best Animated Feature (unlikely but possible) can you imagine what CAN would do to try and swing an invite?!

I love z-lister ambition. I still remember Jennifer Ellison telling the world she was going to win an Oscar after she left Hollyoaks/Brookside/whatever stupid soap she was on.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

I could almost believe that he's that deluded. Or at least, his PR firm are. I seriously wouldn't put it past them to try to get Kid entered next year. Also, if Mr Peabody & Sherman gets entered for Best Animated Feature (unlikely but possible) can you imagine what CAN would do to try and swing an invite?!

I love z-lister ambition. I still remember Jennifer Ellison telling the world she was going to win an Oscar after she left Hollyoaks/Brookside/whatever stupid soap she was on.

Like playing Wembley....or recording a song bigger than Mysterious Girl?:D

P.s You post at the weekend was awesome and it needed to be said.:)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe he'll get himself a trademark hat - if it's good enough for his great mate Pharrell......;-)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Maybe he'll get himself a trademark hat - if it's good enough for his great mate Pharrell......;-)
    He could borrow Pharrell's tux aswell. If PA decided to forgo his lifts, the trousers would be a perfect fit!

(ps Pharrell was ROBBED!)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

He is 'living the dream', apparently. ;-)
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THOSE pictures...omg how have i not seen them he looked pretty bloated back then ..he has improved for the better with weight loss...but the hair going up IMO is one to add height..and two to hide balding spots IMO...three to make him appear more youthful...

I forgot the tangood man tan seem's to have been with him forever..has he had his nose done does seem to be slimmer..or do you loose weight of your nose when you diet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    THOSE pictures...omg how have i not seen them he looked pretty bloated back then ..he has improved for the better with weight loss...but the hair going up IMO is one to add height..and two to hide balding spots IMO...three to make him appear more youthful...

I forgot the tangood man tan seem's to have been with him forever..has he had his nose done does seem to be slimmer..or do you loose weight of your nose when you diet?

Yes, he's admitted to having a nose job - the reasons change according to whichever article you read, sometimes it's because he was bullied about his nose as a child, sometimes it's because he hated his side-on profile in photographs. I suppose that 'bad smell under nose' look is because the modified the size of it without modifying the end.

Most nose jobs look awful IMO because they completely unbalance the face - you get rid of one perceived flaw only to create another .
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

The tatty rags did insinuate that it was going on at the time.
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/dynamic/2/451x567/29446_1.jpg He also took Amy Childs on holiday with the kids.

Strange, you would have thought it would be a match made in publicity heaven...but then seeing a big boobed orange airhead doesn't really fit in with his St Peter fatherly image. He's so creepy.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes my skin crawl, always has.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/dynamic/2/451x567/29446_1.jpg He also took Amy Childs on holiday with the kids.

Strange, you would have thought it would be a match made in publicity heaven...but then seeing a big boobed orange airhead doesn't really fit in with his St Peter fatherly image. He's so creepy.

He certainly likes them young.

I really couldn't give a rat's a**e who he's slept with but, it's as you say Daisy, (BIB) he tried to portray himself as St Pete when he broke up with KP, how he wasn't ready for any relationship, was focusing on his kids, all that BS but yet here's another one he's allegedly been with, then there was Casey from BB, how many more are there?
    Cut the c**p Tangoman, why not just admit you bonked around. Apologies for bringing KP in to it but at least she was honest about who she'd been with unlike that slimey toad.
    Jeez is there anything he's not underhand about. Orange idiot!
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well well well!!:D:D:D PMSL:kitty:

Mr celibate himself in secret shagging shocker!! Again!! ^_^ Suppose it would have pretty easy to get the I's dotted and T's crossed on the NDA over at Canbarn considering they were all big one happy CAN family back then!:p They certainly had to protect their biggest star (laughs merrily) squeaky clean reputation as broken hearted, celebate, DOTY.:p

I dunno how anyone can believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I know I don't and haven't for a looooong time.

I just literally shudder at the very thought of it. :o Barf emoticon urgently required ! :o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where is the vomit smilie when you need it?

This bit made me laugh
    Amy reminded him of Katie in the early days of their relationship

Course she does, she's a clone of his ex. Fake tits, fake bake, botox, trout pout, paps on speed dial - he must have thought he was looking in a mirror.

She's 100% his real type despite his protestations that he prefers natural and classy. He loves bimbos, always has, always will however hard he tries to fight against it
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did he indeed.
    I thought that after he'd been caught out lying about being celibate the first time, he said he was going back to being celibate again until he was in a "serious relationship".
    That rather contradicts all the crap he spouted about not letting the kids see him in bed with anyone who wasn't their mother - not to mention the toe-curling conversation he had with Junior and Princess about how Emily wasn't "in the back bedroom" any more.
    I wonder if he explained why his "friend" Amy would be in his bed if the kids needed him in the night - and how he justified it in light of the way he went batcrap crazy when the kids saw their Mum and Alex (her HUSBAND) in bed?
    He certainly likes them young.

I really couldn't give a rat's a**e who he's slept with but, it's as you say Daisy, (BIB) he tried to portray himself as St Pete when he broke up with KP, how he wasn't ready for any relationship, was focusing on his kids, all that BS but yet here's another one he's allegedly been with, then there was Casey from BB, how many more are there?
    Cut the c**p Tangoman, why not just admit you bonked around. Apologies for bringing KP in to it but at least she was honest about who she'd been with unlike that slimey toad.
    Jeez is there anything he's not underhand about. Orange idiot!

Like you, I really don't care where PA is putting it - but his breathtaking hypocracy seems to know no bounds.
    I don't know if it's necessarily that he likes them young as that he does seem to have a very definite "type" - orange, ginormous comedy breasts, not exactly bright and as fake as you can get.
    All of them pretty similar.
    Apart from Emily....
    :confused:
    And to answer your question - NOPE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Where is the vomit smilie when you need it?

This bit made me laugh

Course she does, she's a clone of his ex. Fake tits, fake bake, botox, trout pout, paps on speed dial - he must have thought he was looking in a mirror.

She's 100% his real type despite his protestations that he prefers natural and classy. He loves bimbos, always has, always will however hard he tries to fight against it

Couldn't agree more x 1 million times. :D:D

He must think that by giving up the bling necklaces, low cut t-shirts that an 18 y/o would wear, and the baggy bum jeans for Armani suits ( and a squirt of his pong, as if he actually wears that!!!!) that the public will see how he's a different person and if he says it enough times i.e. how much he loves natural and classy that it will actually be true. :p. Honestly I think it's soo funny. :D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy and Peter both had columns in New Mag at the time, both denied a relationship.
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/42733/For-Pete-s-sake/

Like others who have posted I don't care who he dates, its just the fact that he pronounced he was celibate but was not. Its obvious that the CAN Barn protected their interests and kept the story from being published,

I wonder why its been revealed now...hmmmm....I wonder if its going to be used at some stage to prove that he doesn't always tell the truth, so CAN and PA are getting in early.

I might be wrong but didn't he say something along the lines that Amy was too young for him? He must have changed quickly when he decided Emily was "the one" as there isn't much of an age difference. Again I don't care about the age difference but at some stage PA did.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Amy and Peter both had columns in New Mag at the time, both denied a relationship.

Like others who have posted I don't care who he dates, its just the fact that he pronounced he was celibate but was not. Its obvious that the CAN Barn protected their interests and kept the story from being published,

I wonder why its been revealed now...hmmmm....I wonder if its going to be used at some stage to prove that he doesn't always tell the truth, so CAN and PA are getting in early.

I might be wrong but didn't he say something along the lines that Amy was too young for him? He must have changed quickly when he decided Emily was "the one" as there isn't much of an age difference. Again I don't care about the age difference but at some stage PA did.

He said he was celibate in 2009, when the marriage broke up, not 2 years later!

And here's a novel thought, perhaps the celebrity magazine that printed this story from an anonymous source has got it wrong.

Well it's just possible.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Yep of course they denied it, PA had his contrived image to protect. Some will undoubtedly say that this latest story is all just speculation at this stage, but like my usually very good gaydar, I'm inclined to believe these latest revelations!;-)

The thing is, why did the whole country even need to know he was apparently celebate? Even if it was true, SURELY he could have found other things to talk about in columns/interviews other than, what is to most normal people, extremely private and personal information about his sex life (or apparent **cough cough** lies**) lack of it. Unless of course, there was an ulterior motive;-)

It's funny how the age thing with Amy was an apparent issue waaaay back then. Obviously it's not anymore;-):D what a change of heart;-) As we now all now know, because Peter has been very anxious to share, he's now found his soul mate, and age is just but a number:);-)^_^

Age differences between couples have no bearing on me on my real life so I couldn't give a monkeys, it's the hypocrisy that's hard to take. Especially when I add it to the many other issues I have with liar, sorry Peter Andre!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    He said he was celibate in 2009, when the marriage broke up, not 2 years later!

And here's a novel thought, perhaps the celebrity magazine that printed this story from an anonymous source has got it wrong.

Well it's just possible.....

It seems to me he was happy to ride (excuse the pun:blush:) with the celebate myth for just as long as he thought he would get away with it. 2 weeks, 2 months 2 years or 2 decades after the marriage split:D

Ok let's see if he sues, or in a few weeks- if the mag prints a retraction:D

Then I'm sure if/when that happens, we will only be too glad to admit just how wrong we got it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he indeed.
    I thought that after he'd been caught out lying about being celibate the first time, he said he was going back to being celibate again until he was in a "serious relationship".
    That rather contradicts all the crap he spouted about not letting the kids see him in bed with anyone who wasn't their mother - not to mention the toe-curling conversation he had with Junior and Princess about how Emily wasn't "in the back bedroom" any more.
    I wonder if he explained why his "friend" Amy would be in his bed if the kids needed him in the night - and how he justified it in light of the way he went batcrap crazy when the kids saw their Mum and Alex (her HUSBAND) in bed?

Aye!
    Here's an image for the .....Rank Bank:D (yes, that's Amy's arse)
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/03/article-2081669-0F54437500000578-416_634x576.jpg

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2081669/Amy-Childs-sits-Peter-Andre-bikini-reveals-holiday-snaps-Dubai.html

Any may have bought her brother along as so now arouse suspicion...but there she and and there are his children too.
This discussion has been closed.