Options

Corrie: 07/03/14: Another Edition Of Tination Street

SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
Forum Member
Hello Cobbleheads! Welcome to my second Corrie episode thread! :)

Apparently tonight’s episode is the first time we will see the brand new set according to the Moving story programme last night!

Coming up on our Friday visit to Tination Street…

Part 1;
Tina is secretly gutted when Carla boasts to her and Michelle about her amazing night with Peter. Peter apologises to Tina and she melts when he tells her that he spent the night wishing he was with her.

Later, Liz warns Tina that Peter is using her. When Peter later suggests going to the nearest Travel Inn for a quick fumble, will Tina realise that Liz is right?

Meanwhile, Tony has a go at Dev for letting Jason down and giving the work to another builder. While Dev, Kal and Sharif show the builder around the new gym, Tony breaks into his van.

Elsewhere, Steph persuades Sophie to wear a clingy dress for her date with Maddie. Later, Steph and Katy sign up to an internet dating site.

Also, the Windasses have agreed to finish the mill project for a basic wage in exchange for Phelan not going to the police. Gary feels terrible seeing Owen working like a slave, knowing their situation is all his fault.

And if you can bare another half hour…
Tina arrives home clearly upset by Peter's suggestion. Deciding to get drunk with Steph and Katy, she tells them about a friend of hers who is having an affair. Steph realises that Tina is talking about herself.

With the intention of ending the affair, Tina sets off to meet Peter, but will she really be able to end it with the man she's falling in love with?

Meanwhile, the builder realises that all of his tools have been stolen from his van, so he tells Dev and Kal that they need to find someone else. Has Tony's plan worked?

Elsewhere, thinking she's been stood up by Maddie, Sophie arrives home depressed. But when Maddie turns up in a terrible state, she explains how she's been mugged.

Also, Eileen apologises to Liz for her outburst and they agree to put it behind them.

Finally, Gary feels guilty when Anna bursts into tears as she realises that she can't afford Faye's birthday party.

Comments

• Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread :)

Argh! So we're in store for more of Tina telling Peter "I can't do this", then proceeding to do it - wonderful *sleep smiley*
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, thanks for the great thread, SoapAddict. :cool:

I predict an hour of Tina stalking Peter up and down the street telling him to leave her alone. :D
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening SA101 ;-)

Hello there Cobbleheads :D
  • Options
    MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread SoapAddict, very nice. Greetings to MsWilder, OnJ and Mr Bernay and to all the load of cobblers to come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread SoapAddict, very nice. Greetings to MsWilder, OnJ and Mr Bernay and to all the load of cobblers to come.

Hi there MBH :)
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,868
    Forum Member
    Good evening all, thank you for the thread.

Looking forward to trying to spot the new scenes. Last night's moving story was just brilliant and no sign of Sean and Tina anywhere.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all, thanks for the great thread, SoapAddict. :cool:

I predict an hour of Tina stalking Peter up and down the street telling him to leave her alone. :D

Funny - and true!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Good evening all, thank you for the thread.

Looking forward to trying to spot the new scenes. Last night's moving story was just brilliant and no sign of Sean and Tina anywhere.

Me too. I hadn't realised Steve, Michelle and Liz were all sleeping together in the one room with a window. :D:D
  • Options
    MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Me too. I hadn't realised Steve, Michelle and Liz were all sleeping together in the one room with a window. :D:D

So Vernon and Becky?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Vernon and Becky?

Lol, just go back over the years and imagine the action that one room has seen! :o
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,463
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread SA101 :)

Hi all! :D
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,463
    Forum Member
    The threads for Round Four of Survivor for both Emmerdale and Corrie are still open. :)

Head on over to the Survivor thread(s) and cast your votes now! :D

Corrie http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1945998

And

Emmerdale http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=71593348&posted=1#post71593348
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening fellow cobbleheads :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks very much for t'thread OP.
  • Options
    Major ChudleyMajor Chudley Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evenin all, thanks for the thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Evening all,,,,thanks for the thread

Phelan is about the best thing about Corrie at the moment,,,i am not interested in anything else tbh
  • Options
    anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    What are the odds the first sight we see is Tina - strop in place, tan lines visible and desperation nauseating?
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Evening all!!
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I read the spoilers I think why bother with a set of characters like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh I was close, Peter has some of Tina lingering on him I'm sure....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    antero wrote: »
    What are the odds the first sight we see is Tina - strop in place, tan lines visible and desperation nauseating?

Second scene :D
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,868
    Forum Member
    antero wrote: »

Peter ans Carla get out of the taxi and Tina NOT skulking in a doorway shock:o
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just waiting for Tina to be conveniently hovering around them

How disappointing
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Carla's pronunciation of naughty. :( :eek:
  • Options