Options

Only attracted to slim and busty girls - am I shallow?

Comments

• Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    We are? We don't put other things first?

Nope, men put looks first everytime.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No we don't.
  • Options
    Ted_LeeTed_Lee Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Men are much more visual than women. We settle for men who are not exactly perfect.

I recently started watching Dinner Date on TV and when they ask the men and women first impressions the response is usually along these line

Male: Yeah shes nice, very chatty and friendly

Female: He is not usually the type I go for, but he has nice teeth and nice smile

The point is I see men describe personality more than looks. Tomorrow I shall watch it and take notes again. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted_Lee wrote: »
    I recently started watching Dinner Date on TV and when they ask the men and women first impressions the response is usually along these line

Male: Yeah shes nice, very chatty and friendly

Female: He is not usually the type I go for, but he has nice teeth and nice smile

The point is I see men describe personality more than looks. Tomorrow I shall watch it and take notes again. :)

Stereotypes are fun :D
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    We are? We don't put other things first?

A nice personality would be top of my list, tbh.

As the expression goes, beauty is only skin deep.

If you are with an intelligent good looking/beautiful women, then you've hit the jackpot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »

If you are with an intelligent good looking/beautiful women, then you've hit the jackpot.

Agreed, I'd also say that the saying "beauty grows" is true as well.

Who woulda thought it, guys being emotionally connected to things. Unthinkable :eek:
  • Options
    GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member

Course they do. Women just wait to see how big the cock is.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you are attracted to and who you fall in love with/end up with can bear no resemblance to each other.

There is nothing wrong in having a type.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not attracted to people who pm unsolicited photoshopped pictures, but maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    I'm not attracted to people who pm unsolicited photoshopped pictures, but maybe that's just me.

OK... Now I am intrigued lol
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,523
    Forum Member
    No

If you preferences are for a certain type, then so be it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I was telling this female friend of mine that I am only attracted to slim and busty girls and she accused me of being shallow.

What I don't get is that she is only attracted to tall men and she had the nerve to all me shallow >:(

We find different things attractive in people, as in, physical features. I think about 90% of the black lasses out there are attractive. The odd time I see one, that is.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK... Now I am intrigued lol

Ask the OP.

Not sent to me btw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Ask the OP.

Not sent to me btw.

Oh, OK.

OP, what is this about photoshopped pics via PM?
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, OK.

OP, what is this about photoshopped pics via PM?

Me 2, I'm nosey. Why would someone send unsolicited pics ?? and how do they know it's photoshopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    Me 2, I'm nosey. Why would someone send unsolicited pics ?? and how do they know it's photoshopped.

Who doesn't like a bit of forum gossip? Lol
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who doesn't like a bit of forum gossip? Lol

It is frustrating though when someone runs in shit stirs with such a post then runs out again. Having said that, I am a hypocrite because i am enjoying guessing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    It is frustrating though when someone runs in shit stirs with such a post then runs out again. Having said that, I am a hypocrite because i am enjoying guessing :D

I don't want to know who, just what really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can't help what turns you on or not.

Do you judge plump or obese women harshly? Do you think small-busted ladies are less worthy than the more buxom ones? Attitudes like that would be unfair and obnoxious to many, I'm sure, to be quite honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you cant though. I dont mean to be funny but women are always the ones who always judge their partners by their looks

The usual cliches such as:

Tall Dark Handsome

Most men don't really describe the type of women they like in the physical sense or as much as women do. Therefore it;s safe to say women are more shallow if one is to label :p
    'Tall dark handsome' is just a jokey phrase. You must see, if you look round, that men of all shapes and sizes are snapped up by adoring women (and vice versa of course).
    Well. That's why I get confused. Do some people settle for people they don't fancy?

I've been lucky that I've always got girls I fancy, I worry if I was single now I'd be screwed.

Or possibly not screwed.

If you were single now you would attract and be attracted to someone older than when you were young. Most people automatically feel attraction towards appropriate people, ie people who might reasonably find them attractive back, and not revolting and creepy. Occasionally the mechanism seems to fail, and you get those sad people who are always having massive crushes on people a million miles out of their league. Or, and this is mainly a male characteristic, hoping to find a gorgeous young thing who is dazzled by the 'lifestyle' (ie money) on offer.

My reservation about the OP is about his manners, not his sexual preferences. It is rarely polite or attractive to tell a female friend that you only ever fancy 'slim and busty' women. A polite and even charming man is one who makes women feel good about themselves. My husband, though in other respects at least half warthog, is good at this. He manages to convey to any woman over a certain age - say, 30-ish - that she is gorgeous; it is charming and inoffensive purely because it is so general: I have seen him flirt sweetly with octogenarians, with beefy cross-dressers, with people in hospices; I assume he doesn't actually want to have sex with all of them, but he is good at making people think it is crossing his mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Tall dark handsome' is just a jokey phrase. You must see, if you look round, that men of all shapes and sizes are snapped up by adoring women (and vice versa of course).

Or possibly not screwed.

If you were single now you would attract and be attracted to someone older than when you were young. Most people automatically feel attraction towards appropriate people, ie people who might reasonably find them attractive back, and not revolting and creepy. Occasionally the mechanism seems to fail, and you get those sad people who are always having massive crushes on people a million miles out of their league. Or, and this is mainly a male characteristic, hoping to find a gorgeous young thing who is dazzled by the 'lifestyle' (ie money) on offer.

My reservation about the OP is about his manners, not his sexual preferences. It is rarely polite or attractive to tell a female friend that you only ever fancy 'slim and busty' women. A polite and even charming man is one who makes women feel good about themselves. My husband, though in other respects at least half warthog, is good at this. He manages to convey to any woman over a certain age - say, 30-ish - that she is gorgeous; it is charming and inoffensive purely because it is so general: I have seen him flirt sweetly with octogenarians, with beefy cross-dressers, with people in hospices; I assume he doesn't actually want to have sex with all of them, but he is good at making people think it is crossing his mind.

That's actually a really good post :)
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't see how that sits with your comments in other threads....

I'm sure you know the ones I mean.
    I certainly have...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    I don't see how that sits with your comments in other threads....

I'm sure you know the ones I mean.

I certainly have...

I assume he meant if he was looking for a relationship. While I've not always agreed with jra on some of his views he has always been consistent and open about what he is looking for.
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assume he meant if he was looking for a relationship.
    Yes it's a big if though....

However I assume he can answer that for himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    Yes it's a big if though....

However I assume he can answer that for himself.

I'm sure he can, I was just thinking out loud really. :-/