Options

The Widower...Thanks for the Spoiler

Comments

• Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I watched the first episode of League of Gentleman, but it a) didn't appeal to me, and b) wasn't what I was expecting. Which was a film about a bank robbery.

Again, a summary of Psychoville didn't appeal to me (wasn't dawn french in it? That's a good reason not to watch it). And I didn't know about Number 9, whatever it was about.

So I had no idea who Reece Whatsisname is.
    He's also been in episodes of Spaced, Miss Marple ( or I think they call it Marple now), Max & Paddy, New Tricks & Catterick. There's probably more, but those are the one's I can remember.

Also, don't let Dawn French put you off, Psycoville was an excellent series - well worth a watch.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looby383x wrote: »
    He's also been in episodes of Spaced, Miss Marple ( or I think they call it Marple now), Max & Paddy, New Tricks & Catterick. There's probably more, but those are the one's I can remember.

Also, don't let Dawn French put you off, Psycoville was an excellent series - well worth a watch.

Thanks for the reply.

All I can say is that I've watched a couple of those, and I don't remember him at all. Nor do I remember his name - but, given the way my memory's going, that means nothing these days!

Having suffered dawn french in a couple of her post-Dibley series, I decided never again would I risk watching her. However, if it should be repeated I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this, well in a nervous sense :o
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    The very thought of this man makes me shudder.
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    looby383x wrote: »

He also played Ernie Wise's father in the Eric and Ernie drama that was on a few years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where do I know the actress playing his wife from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    The very thought of this man makes me shudder.

Me too

Never known a baby sleep like him!!!
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    wuffles wrote: »
    Where do I know the actress playing his wife from?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0281448/?ref_=tt_cl_t2
  • Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable, I must have been living under a stone not to know about this case, but I didn't and find this fascinating. Thank God for the 2nd wife's parents , he is a mad man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surely this bit is a set up to get him
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn he is going to con another one. Creepy
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is kalinda trying a scots accent?
  • Options
    demfedemfe Posts: 15,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonder when he'll offer her a bottle of water which, of course, she'll obligingly drink....?
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a tad confused :confused:

Who was that scrubbing the boat deck in the opening scene of Oban, Scotland? I thought it was the second wife, but he seems to be on to another victim now! Did Felicity move to Scotland with him or what? I am not familiar with this case either, and how I missed it I don't know.. Very creepy man
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »

That\s it, I've seen her in Les Mis!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who was that scrubbing the boat deck in the opening scene of Oban, Scotland? I thought it was the second wife, but he seems to be on to another victim now! Did Felicity move to Scotland with him or what? I am not familiar with this case either, and how I missed it I don't know.. Very creepy man

never noticed the start but his new zealand wife didnt come back with him probably cause he was going to kill her lol. its five years later as well
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actress playing Jane Drumm (Felicity's sister) is the absolute spit of another actress. I just can't place who, though... any ideas?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It was this new woman, I think it was shown to show it was Scotland and a hint of another potential victim.
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love him or hate him, Malcolm sure likes a good old fire.
  • Options
    #grotbags##grotbags# Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a creepy b*******. Even if didn't know he's a murderer. How does he get these women?
  • Options
    demfedemfe Posts: 15,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Love him or hate him, Malcolm sure likes a good old fire.
    nobody seems to smell the gasoline that he liberally sprinkles everywhere...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd set him up with a treatment, on a drip with Domestos
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    demfe wrote: »
    nobody seems to smell the gasoline that he liberally sprinkles everywhere...

:D.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so this is why he shaves his head, do you lose your eyebrows during chemo?
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    It was this new woman, I think it was shown to show it was Scotland and a hint of another potential victim.

Oh, ok, it just looked like the second wife to me and the fact it was 5 years later and in Scotland confused me, but thanks for the reply :)