✭✭✭
    OMG pleaseeeee NO MORE my eyes bleed
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    A better spaceman than Chris Hadfield
    A better cosmologist than Stephen Hawking
    A better child-peddling fame-**** than Peter Andre! :D

The reason that DB is a renown underwear model, apart from the fact that he's a suprememly talented and glamourous athlete, is because he has long legs - and Pete doesn't. (I fully acknowledge this even though I can't stand the Beckhams).

Btw, going back a bit to the 'A moment in time' photo - someone questioned where I'd seen it in the media because Pete, apparently, hadn't sold it. Well I have found it - it's on the front cover of New! magazine where he has his column. So he did sell it or allow it's widespread publication. Still 'just for his fans', is it?

http://new-magazine.co.uk/home/

BIB.....Nice try.:D

When I questioned your claim you had seen it somewhere in the media you couldn't find any link to any media site that had the photo....and if that photo had appeared anywhere in the media there would most definitely have been a link to it.

I can imagine your glee when you saw the photo yesterday:D but the fact remains that at the time I questioned it he had not released it into the media.

It has appeared in a magazine this week fair enough... I did say at the time I suspected the fact it hadn't been released into the media was more to do with Emily.

I thought she probably didn't want a photo of her breastfeeding to be out in the public domain..

I guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in M&S this morning buying scones for my colleagues and I happened to notice Tangoman and Emily beaming out at me from the front cover of OtackyK! The byline beside him said something about a 'Fairytale' and then another soundbite along the lines of how HUGE Tangomans RESPECT is for Emily. Or words to that effect.

Do CAN get copy on this drivel, or do OtackyK! write this drivel all on their own?

Anyway no matter, but it did gave me a little chuckle.:D:D:D

More soundbites from Mr Cheesey himself, complete tripe as per usual. Maan, who buys this magazine?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if there have been any donations to The Freebies R US fund this week.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB.....Nice try.:D

When I questioned your claim you had seen it somewhere in the media you couldn't find any link to any media site that had the photo....and if that photo had appeared anywhere in the media there would most definitely have been a link to it.

I can imagine your glee when you saw the photo yesterday:D but the fact remains that at the time I questioned it he had not released it into the media.

It has appeared in a magazine this week fair enough... I did say at the time I suspected the fact it hadn't been released into the media was more to do with Emily.

I thought she probably didn't want a photo of her breastfeeding to be out in the public domain..

I guess I was wrong.

I did see it in an article on the day in question and now the photo has appeared in the print version of the magazine, I suspect they took the online version down so the print version would have the 'exclusive' and make more money from it. This does occasionally happen and it certainly explains why the online article vanished only for it to resurface in print.

I am supposing that unlike Twitter, PA owns the content on his Entrago site and therefore it can't be published without his permission, so he gave rights to New! which would have required both himand Emily to agree to its publication I would have thought.

I didn't feel glee - I found it quite predictably depressing that the sanctity of intimate family life evening and a precious 'oxycontin' moment of is broken purely for financial, egotistical, brand reinforcement (and some might say one-upmanship on his ex wife bottle feeding the previous day). Sigh.
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is struggling to stay relevant isn't he...? :p

Any takers on a bet he will appear in the Jungle show come November....? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is struggling to stay relevant isn't he...? :p

Any takers on a bet he will appear in the Jungle show come November....? :cool:

I'd be surprised if he were to go back to the 'jungle' but Freebies R Us may be tempted to indulge in media-whoring for a substantial sum.

CBB is more likely since he already is in bed with Desmond International and it would be lovely for everyone to see and hear just how genuinely lovely he is without him leaving the country.

The Freebie in the Versace might be a temptation too far to resist though so you could be right.;-)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if there have been any donations to The Freebies R US fund this week.

DD
    Surely you are not suggesting Andre accepts free items from companies them thanks them on twitter for them "..are you??? :o
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon you lot>:(

Pete is an international music superstar who has had a number of worldwide smash hits. Mysteriously though (no pun intended), no-one seems to be able to name them, apart from Mysterious Girl.

Pete's level of success has been stratospheric. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have one of his albums or that hasn't been to see him on one of his incredible sell out worldwide tours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DD
    Surely you are not suggesting Andre accepts free items from companies them thanks them on twitter for them "..are you??? :o

He does better than that BB.
    The donors get a thanks and a pic thrown in as well on Peteybabes' very own site.
    They really could never buy publicity like that from Britain's Number One Dad, could they? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon you lot>:(

Pete is an international music superstar who has had a number of worldwide smash hits. Mysteriously though (no pun intended), no-one seems to be able to name them, apart from Mysterious Girl.

Pete's level of success has been stratospheric. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have one of his albums or that hasn't been to see him on one of his incredible sell out worldwide tours.

:D:D:D

Indeed! He was an international superstar, who just decided to go on IACGMOOH for the experience:D

I see his (only) hit, MG also has three other co-writers as a credit on the song.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This gives a good summary for those that need it Elle and shows he wasn't a pauper before he took up with Pwicey any more than Leo was.
    http://www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/a...ter-andre.aspx

"By 1997 with a multitude of national and international awards to his credit, the 6th highest selling solo artist in the UK during the 90's, Peter's music and merchandise sales had grossed in excess of 20 million pound

I`m sure Sam won`t mind my re-posting this here, to help with the confusion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    This gives a good summary for those that need it Elle and shows he wasn't a pauper before he took up with Pwicey any more than Leo was.

"By 1997 with a multitude of national and international awards to his credit, the 6th highest selling solo artist in the UK during the 90's, Peter's music and merchandise sales had grossed in excess of 20 million pound

I thought you'd decided to give up posting here?!:p

Thanks for the info - although I don't think there's any confusion:confused: I've read the facts you've so graciously and selflessy posted for us and they indeed speak for themselves. Nearly 20 years ago!;-)

Maybe we could have a look at some facts and album sales numbers for his latest few musical offerings - see how they compare?

Thing is, the success didn't seem to be very long term! Wasn't he living rent- free with an ex girlfriend not long after that cause he had run out of dosh and the inital success was long gone?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Thanks for the info - although I don't think there's any confusion:confused: I've read the facts you've so gracefully and selflessy posted for us and they indeed speak for themsleves. Nearly 20 years ago!;-)

Maybe we could have a look at some facts and album sales numbers for his latest few musical offerings - see how they compare?

Thing is, the success didn't seem to be very long term! Wasn't he living rent- free with an ex girlfriend not long after that cause he had run out of dosh and the inital success was long gone?

I thought I'd have a bash at becoming this thread's font of all knowledge and Googling expert.

I think you have all somehow completely forgotten the musical maestro's latest attempt at a musical career.
    His latest "hit" which he touted as being of such significance that it needed 6 months worth of tireless promotion - and which actually ended up being the song the cleaning ladies had to endure when they were hoovering up popcorn, surged into the charts at Number 69, stayed there for 2 days - yes, 2 whole days people - and then plummeted like a stone back from whence it came.

Proofage
    http://www.hot100uk.com/singles/kid/

*decides that being the thread's font of all knowledge is too exhausting and retires with immediate effect*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C'mon you lot>:(I don't know of anyone that doesn't have one of his albums or that hasn't been to see him on one of his incredible sell out worldwide tours.

yes you do ...ME :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I'd have a bash at becoming this thread's font of all knowledge and Googling expert.

I think you have all somehow completely forgotten the musical maestro's latest attempt at a musical career.
    His latest "hit" which he touted as being of such significance that it needed 6 months worth of tireless promotion - and which actually ended up being the song the cleaning ladies had to endure when they were hoovering up popcorn, surged into the charts at Number 69, stayed there for 2 days - yes, 2 whole days people - and then plummeted like a stone back from whence it came.

Proofage

*decides that being the thread's font of all knowledge is too exhausting and retires with immediate effect*

'Kid' spent 2 days in the chart :blush: Oh dear, how very, very cringeworthy!:blush::p:D

Six months promotion, indeed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So if he wasn't a pauper ...why was he living with his girlfriend and her family before going into the jungle because he had nowhere to go??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I`m sure Sam won`t mind my re-posting this here, to help with the confusion.[/QUOTE]

No confusion, thanks.

He had a few minor hits 20 years ago; he's hardly Elton John.

Thanks for the info - although I don't think there's any confusion:confused: I've read the facts you've so graciously and selflessy posted for us and they indeed speak for themselves. Nearly 20 years ago!;-)

:D:D

Proofage

Yep. International worldwide music legend right there.
    yes you do ...ME :D

:o
    'Kid' spent 2 days in the chart Oh dear, how very, very cringeworthy!:blush::p:D

Six months promotion, indeed!

Poor Pete.
    So if he wasn't a pauper ...why was he living with his girlfriend and her family before going into the jungle because he had nowhere to go??

Because, despite being an international musical icon who has sold 100,000,000,0000,0000000,0000000,000000000000000000000 records worldwide, he prefers to keep a low profile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And he would much rather release his material independently rather than go with one of those massively successful labels, like say, Sony.

This way, he gets to have total creative control over his musical offerings to the world. And he prefers it that way! :D

I bet the guys from Sony are forever calling CAN to beg him to see the light, and sign with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And he would much rather release his material independently rather than go with one of those massively successful labels, like say, Sony.

This way, he gets to have total creative control over his musical offerings to the world. And he prefers it that way! :D

I bet the guys from Sony are forever calling CAN to beg him to see the light, and sign with them.[/QUOTE]

I bet they've got him on speed dial.

But Pete's such a good guy that he doesn't want to ruin it for all the other successful artists who will pale into comparison beside the musical colossus that is Pete. All their other artists would suffer in sales and exposure (and so many of them are his close friends) so Pete is much happier presenting 60 Minute Makeover and doing a few non publicity photoshoots for OK mag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting article by Andre on 26th oct 2010 in NEW magazine ...where he talks about Amy Childs wanting a date with him...but finds dating someone 17 yrs younger than him "weird"

Funny as he did date her and is involved with a woman 17 yrs younger than him
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting article by Andre on 26th oct 2010 in NEW magazine ...where he talks about Amy Childs wanting a date with him...but finds dating someone 17 yrs younger than him "weird"

Funny as he did date her and is involved with a woman 17 yrs younger than him

The internet is littered with quotes from PA trying to put off the scent, like:
    ‘Amy is one of my really good friends and she’s hot, don’t get me wrong, but I haven’t thought about her in that way at all.’
    around the time they were meant to be seeing each other.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy Jove I got it

Ok some may know I have been quet poorly for a while now ...where I piled weight on ..we'll now that weight is dropping off and sooooo I have lost some years for want a better description....so I was wondering with my regrets and lost years I'd love to get them back (even tho I know that's impossible) but hey a new hair do some new clothe sect you do feel better...to my point

I wonder with his plump yrs behind him and his nose job...the ever high hair the way he dresses the younger women I wonder if he is like trying to get back what he sees as a lost period of his life?.... Like mutton done as lamb...or mid life crisis call it what you will
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone really shocked he is selling the "new family" I am not I think he tests the waters and will push and push till my life part twenty two
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Boy Jove I got it

Ok some may know I have been quet poorly for a while now ...where I piled weight on ..we'll now that weight is dropping off and sooooo I have lost some years for want a better description....so I was wondering with my regrets and lost years I'd love to get them back (even tho I know that's impossible) but hey a new hair do some new clothe sect you do feel better...to my point

I wonder with his plump yrs behind him and his nose job...the ever high hair the way he dresses the younger women I wonder if he is like trying to get back what he sees as a lost period of his life?.... Like mutton done as lamb...or mid life crisis call it what you will

Maybe he thinks KP stole his 'prime' ;-) years and he's trying to re-live them now and convince everyone he's still got it.

(PS. Glad you're feeling better. Go treat yourself. :))
This discussion has been closed.