Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I'd have a bash at becoming this thread's font of all knowledge and Googling expert.

I think you have all somehow completely forgotten the musical maestro's latest attempt at a musical career.
    His latest "hit" which he touted as being of such significance that it needed 6 months worth of tireless promotion - and which actually ended up being the song the cleaning ladies had to endure when they were hoovering up popcorn, surged into the charts at Number 69, stayed there for 2 days - yes, 2 whole days people - and then plummeted like a stone back from whence it came.

Proofage
    http://www.hot100uk.com/singles/kid/

*decides that being the thread's font of all knowledge is too exhausting and retires with immediate effect*

A quick google shows us what a musical colossus he really is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Andre_discography

How dare you mock when he's had number one hits such as Flava and I Feel You. Can anyone hum them? :confused:

Then there is the fact he's sold the huge total of 580k albums in only 18 years - that's errrrrrrr, not very many each year
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    This gives a good summary for those that need it Elle and shows he wasn't a pauper before he took up with Pwicey any more than Leo was.
    http://www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/a...ter-andre.aspx

"By 1997 with a multitude of national and international awards to his credit, the 6th highest selling solo artist in the UK during the 90's, Peter's music and merchandise sales had grossed in excess of 20 million pound

I`m sure Sam won`t mind my re-posting this here, to help with the confusion.

I'm not confused at all - he was a little teeny-bopper singer who whined along to someone else's words...he would not have seen anything like 20 million quid.

Sales in excess is not profit, and certainly not what record companies paid their mouth pieces back in the day - hence most of them end up on reunion tours, Butlin's curcuit and reality shows for the desperate-for-fame.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    A quick google shows us what a musical colossus he really is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Andre_discography

How dare you mock when he's had number one hits such as Flava and I Feel You. Can anyone hum them? :confused:

Then there is the fact he's sold the huge total of 580k albums in only 18 years - that's errrrrrrr, not very many each year

That's 32,222 per year.

Michael Buble's last album was released in April 2013, and by December 2013 it had sold 1,400,224 copies in the US, UK and Canada. That's in eight months. It also charted in 25 other countries, with the lowest chart positions being 16 and 9, and charting in the Top 4 everywhere else.

Just thought I'd provide some figures. You know, just to show how world-bustingly successful PA is.

Edit: Oh, and it won a Grammy.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The internet is littered with quotes from PA trying to put off the scent, like: around the time they were meant to be seeing each other.

:o:o

surely your'e not suggesting Petey would lie DS?

I wonder if Skanky Liar would be interested;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.officialcharts.com/artist/_/peter%20andre/

Musical Colossus, indeed.

If "Musical Colossus" is a euphemism for massive cock with rather embarrassing career.

Interesting to see that his most successful single and album since the Katie Price years are the ones that were released when they split.

It's good that he didn't cash in on that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Is anyone really shocked he is selling the "new family" I am not I think he tests the waters and will push and push till my life part twenty two

i actually would put money on him doing a reality show or at the least a "one off" to see where he,Ems and family are at-maybe even when they get married-i just cannot see him keeping his family life private for any long length of time,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Musical Colossus, indeed.

If "Musical Colossus" is a euphemism for massive cock with rather embarrassing career.

Interesting to see that his most successful single and album since the Katie Price years are the ones that were released when they split.

It's good that he didn't cash in on that.

Has he??:o
    i haven't heard that rumour i must admit,:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Has he??:o
    i haven't heard that rumour i must admit,:blush:

Acorn boy does his best to make up for all his inadequacies...lifts in his shoes, nose jobs, passive-aggressive buck passing, behaving like a massive dick to make up for the acorn...

the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hilarious!

Pudgy naïf that I was, I had never heard the term “six-pack” before I encountered Peter Andre splashing about under a waterfall. His granite abdomen was his main selling point. I huffily dismissed him as a chump. Often when you write an act off like that you’re proved wrong – not so here: I might not have had the purest of motives for disdaining Peter Andre but I reached the right conclusion.

i love it!:D

ETA- On “Flava” he aims for cool and ends up as petulant, with a nasal, entitled tone that makes partying all night sound like tidying his room.

that bit was even funnier!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Acorn boy does his best to make up for all his inadequacies...lifts in his shoes, nose jobs, passive-aggressive buck passing, behaving like a massive dick to make up for the acorn...

the gift that keeps on giving.

you forgot the ferrari :D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Best/funniest comment by far, he sang at Jodie's school & Jodie says...........

Jodie † on 7 Jan 2014 #

"He shouted ‘get up and dance!
    No-one got up and danced."

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Indeed! He was an international superstar, who just decided to go on IACGMOOH for the experience:D

I see his (only) hit, MG also has three other co-writers as a credit on the song.

Now, now no need for sarcasm, if Tangoman thinks this, then who are we to shatter his beliefs.
    I thought I'd have a bash at becoming this thread's font of all knowledge and Googling expert.

I think you have all somehow completely forgotten the musical maestro's latest attempt at a musical career.
    His latest "hit" which he touted as being of such significance that it needed 6 months worth of tireless promotion - and which actually ended up being the song the cleaning ladies had to endure when they were hoovering up popcorn, surged into the charts at Number 69, stayed there for 2 days - yes, 2 whole days people - and then plummeted like a stone back from whence it came.

Proofage
    http://www.hot100uk.com/singles/kid/

*decides that being the thread's font of all knowledge is too exhausting and retires with immediate effect*

Poor show Azura, one attempt at researching & you bail out!:p
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor show Azura, one attempt at researching & you bail out!:p

Such a lightweight. <eyeroll> I guess we'll have to leave the research to the professionals.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i actually would put money on him doing a reality show or at the least a "one off" to see where he,Ems and family are at-maybe even when they get married-i just cannot see him keeping his family life private for any long length of time,

You're not kidding.
    Tangoman will still be flogging that particular dead horse when he's hunched over his diamante-encrusted zimmer frame.
    "Peter Andre - The Fixodent Years". Series 4,385.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're not kidding.
    Tangoman will still be flogging that particular dead horse when he's hunched over his diamante-encrusted zimmer frame.
    "Peter Andre - The Fixodent Years". Series 4,385.

Peter Andre - the Quingo to Wembley...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/161253745449?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95&ff19=0
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:o:o:o is that all ?? The way he talks I thought it was millions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Such a lightweight. <eyeroll> I guess we'll have to leave the research to the professionals.

Probably for the best, at least she gave it a go & to be fair, researching must take up a hell of a lot of time & not forgetting how mind numbingly dull it must be ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB.....Nice try.:D

When I questioned your claim you had seen it somewhere in the media you couldn't find any link to any media site that had the photo....and if that photo had appeared anywhere in the media there would most definitely have been a link to it.

I can imagine your glee when you saw the photo yesterday:D but the fact remains that at the time I questioned it he had not released it into the media.

It has appeared in a magazine this week fair enough... I did say at the time I suspected the fact it hadn't been released into the media was more to do with Emily.

I thought she probably didn't want a photo of her breastfeeding to be out in the public domain..

I guess I was wrong.

I think when you're happy to appear on the cover of zeleb hell OK mag, your privacy is shot. I wonder how much say Emily has with what appears in the media? The options are she has none, or she has an equal say. My guess is that she's fine with it.

I predict a reality show within a year.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    I was actually thinking of something just a tad more blingtastic, to go with his international superstar image.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hvBnn-Wldew/TtFzabMykII/AAAAAAAAAz8/A4M87necLV0/s1600/003.JPG

All that pink might remind him of his former wife :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think when you're happy to appear on the cover of zeleb hell OK mag, your privacy is shot. I wonder how much say Emily has with what appears in the media? The options are she has none, or she has an equal say. My guess is that she's fine with it.

I predict a reality show within a year.

I agree with you ...Emily has appeared on quite a few mags ..so to claim she is not interested in "fame" is pointless ...
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he thinks KP stole his 'prime' ;-) years and he's trying to re-live them now and convince everyone he's still got it.

(PS. Glad you're feeling better. Go treat yourself. :))

For 'prime' read 'Pilsbury Dough Boy'
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here he is in his stage outfit for the Senimentia Tour 2055 - to coincide with the 15th re release of MG *Disclaimer* Though he will be performing his other big hits

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/6a184a5c31e31a971df101bfae0b839c.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here he is in his stage outfit for the Senimentia Tour 2055 - to coincide with the 15th re release of MG *Disclaimer* Though he will be performing his other big hits

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/6a184a5c31e31a971df101bfae0b839c.jpg

OMG!! :o What a massive cock!! :o
This discussion has been closed.