Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must be a ratings cash-cow for ITV, they've got over a million "likes" on Facebook so unless the sponsors pull out, it probably won't go away anytime soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    best boy wrote: »
    He gets applauded by the studio 'audience' who, let's face it, are of the same ilk as the 'guests'.

I feel like the audience are also getting nastier lately - they are so quick to boo, sneer, and laugh at people who have obvious issues and it makes me seriously angry. Maybe they are being encouraged by some awful little floor manager but even so, they seem a lot more vicious and intrusive than they used to.

ITV need to seriously shake up their daytime output. It's the most appalling load of rubbish and actively treats viewers with nothing but contempt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    best boy wrote: »
    He gets applauded by the studio 'audience' who, let's face it, are of the same ilk as the 'guests'.

Put a shot of some ugly, random baby on the screen and hear the collective aaaahh! from the assortment of bingo winged biddies with their hideous fading tattoos.

Oi! Those photos were supposed to have been destroyed. ;)
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven looks old enough to be Kirsty's dad!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Steven looks old enough to be Kirsty's dad!

If they are on the KYLE show ..........He probably is Kirsty's dad:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they are on the KYLE show

When did Jeremy start calling it the KYLE show exclusively? I've not watched too much of it over the last few years but it seems like something he's really stuck on and it's obvious he thinks it gives his nasty little programme more gravitas.

Dear Jeremy, it doesn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did Jeremy start calling it the KYLE show exclusively? I've not watched too much of it over the last few years but it seems like something he's really stuck on and it's obvious he thinks it gives his nasty little programme more gravitas.

Dear Jeremy, it doesn't.

>:( "Look at me! I'm posting now! Its called The Jeremy Kyle show!" >:(

:D:p:blush::D
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they are on the KYLE show ..........He probably is Kirsty's dad:o

:D:D:D
  • Options
    MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow jezza is amazing and hot in a suit mmmm shame he aint gay aint it!
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,281
    Forum Member
    Wow jezza is amazing and hot in a suit mmmm shame he aint gay aint it!

The fact that you also think that tattooed horror Peter Barlow also looks "hot" says a lot about your taste. :o
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that you also think that tattooed horror Peter Barlow also looks "hot" says a lot about your taste. :o

Actually I think Peter Barlow is quite sexy in a rugged way. :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Actually I think Peter Barlow is quite sexy in a rugged way. :blush::D

Well, I guess there is someone for everyone, to me he always looks like he could do with a bath, even when he is wearing a suit, and he probably smells like an old ashtray.
  • Options
    WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to mention Peter Barlow is the only man in existence who can attract multiple ladies at one time despite being born with the defect of having a moustache.
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must have loved the first part of this show this morning. That shouldn't have been on television!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must have loved the first part of this show this morning. That shouldn't have been on television!

LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME....look at me..... :o
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't sell the Kyle Crown Jewels for money ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a pathetic prat he is, when he had to follow a couple into the corridor this morning,

I'm an old man of 48, and I can't run around" :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't sell the Kyle Crown Jewels for money ;)

Crown Jewel dear.... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a pathetic prat he is, when he had to follow a couple into the corridor this morning,

I'm an old man of 48, and I can't run around" :confused:

He's got 4 kids you know! he is also turning into his father and he phones his mother everyday and he knows how to poke people on facebook. :p
  • Options
    SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle crossed the line, when the mother was storming out the studio.

He deliberately stoked the fire by saying you sold your baby's pram for crack...totally uncalled for.
  • Options
    PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    His increasing commands of 'Look at me', demanding his guests look him direct in the eyes often as he is right in their face is getting a bit OTT and doesn't seem quite right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when I thought the bottom of the barrel had been well and truly scraped clean, Jeremy parades those two "ladies" out, one calling the other a prostitute (she's 58), and then Jezza asking if she wears a thong. What the hell does that have to do with it? I wasn't aware that only secret prostitutes wore thongs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SSL2010 wrote: »
    Kyle crossed the line, when the mother was storming out the studio.

He deliberately stoked the fire by saying you sold your baby's pram for crack...totally uncalled for.

I thought that was exploitative as well. Jeremy's team winds her up and then he acts nicey-nicey to calm her down as he gets to be the hero who leads her back to the stage holding her hand. <gag>

And then we have Jeremy doing the old 'double-standard' act. He's talking to a guy on stage who has had a child with a woman who he claims is a drug-using waste of space, and shakes his hand on being such a good dad. Show me the last time Jeremy "congratulated" a woman on his stage who had a kid with a man who was a similar waste of space. Oh no, that's right, he doesn't, he instead tells them how stupid they are for spreading their legs and procreating with scum. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when I thought the bottom of the barrel had been well and truly scraped clean, Jeremy parades those two "ladies" out, one calling the other a prostitute (she's 58), and then Jezza asking if she wears a thong. What the hell does that have to do with it? I wasn't aware that only secret prostitutes wore thongs.

I thought the 'accuser' in that segment was completely off her head and needed a doctor quite urgently.
    She even wanted the lie detector results card. :o

Couldn't understand why her ex-friend went along with it unless it was for a freebie in Manchester.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the 'accuser' in that segment was completely off her head and needed a doctor quite urgently.
    She even wanted the lie detector results card. :o

Couldn't understand why her ex-friend went along with it unless it was for a freebie in Manchester.

It wouldn't be the first time someone thought the story/segment was acted out for telly. I do think the guests are encouraged by the production team to act a certain way in some cases. Why people will make themselves out to be absolute tits to get their 15 minutes of fame is beyond me.