Options

I didn't know Claire Richards had lost all her weight again!

xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
Forum Member
Just seeing her on loose women and I'm shocked to see that she has lost most of her weight. How did she do it?

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be an EXCLUSIVE weight loss shoot in an upcoming edition of Now/Reveal/Closer/OK/Who gives a sh*t, outlining how:

'I've never been happier'
    'Hubby can't keep his hands off me'
    'Losing this weight was so easy - read how I stopped eating 15 Gregg's cheese slices every day and the weight FELL OFF'
    'I hated being big; I feel so much healthier and sexier'
    'Read how you can buy my exclusive new bikini range and DVD online before anyone else'

Followed, in approx 9 months by:

'Now I'm a size 42, I have never been more confident. I've stopped with the illy fad diets now'.

Repeat on a loop until the end of time.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm laughing... but only because it is all so predictable and pathetic.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,063
    Forum Member
    No idea, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be an EXCLUSIVE weight loss shoot in an upcoming edition of Now/Reveal/Closer/OK/Who gives a sh*t, outlining how:

'Losing this weight was so easy - read how I stopped eating 15 Gregg's cheese slices every day and the weight FELL OFF'
    'Read how you can buy my exclusive new bikini range and DVD online before anyone else'

'Now I'm a size 42, I have never been more confident. I've stopped with the illy fad diets now'.

So funny and so true.

I didn't see her on Loose Women but she's still quite big in that Fashion World line currently being promoted.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe these women wouldn't be so loose if their weight didn't yo-yo
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    Just seeing her on loose women and I'm shocked to see that she has lost most of her weight. How did she do it?

She has carved a career out of gaining and losing weight and whinging about it.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,234
    Forum Member
    I liked her up until her Sale to food program, never have I seen such a lazy self obsessed woman (well maybe Natalie Cassidy comes close)

All she does is blame food and other people

she was so happy to be BIG for Steps arena tours and now decides to lose the weight

Hahah I bet there is an exclusive deal going on!
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isnt she still trying to flog all her plus size clothing in a catalogue?
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her solo career is starting up...I wouldn't be surprised if the record company made a suggestion
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am the same as so many of these people, i try hard, i loose weight, look great and then it all goes back on, then i start again. alas i don't get paid to do photoshoots about it all or dvd's...but if i did they'd be brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member

Haha so funny, but very true!!! Can't take to this women at all.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her and I am pleased for her that she has lost the weight, saw her good few months back on this morning promoting a competition they were doing and she looked like she had lost loads of weight then, so maybe this time she has just done it for herself, as I haven't seen any workouts in the park staged pictures or anything....:)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    I like her and I am pleased for her that she has lost the weight, saw her good few months back on this morning promoting a competition they were doing and she looked like she had lost loads of weight then, so maybe this time she has just done it for herself, as I haven't seen any workouts in the park staged pictures or anything....:)

Give it time:D
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't keep it off - too greedy!
  • Options
    Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    She does look so much better with losing weight. More like her old self. she looks younger since she lost weight. She had aged herself being so overweight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    ..they do say some people get shamed into shedding the timber...i'm guessing claire's moment was when she got wedged in some stage equipment and had to be pried loose...that can't have been nice...
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I don't think she has lost all her weight, I think on Loose Women she looked to be a sensible size.

Kinda O/T but she was actually really good as a panelist, much better than that insufferable Myleene Klass anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I didn't know either, but so glad she did, looks far younger and healthier
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post #2. :D
  • Options
    Pablo79Pablo79 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    xmel05 wrote: »

The cash generated by releasing a fitness DVD can be extremely motivational for some female celebrities.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she said on Celebrity Big Brother that she was happy with being the weight she was. She must have changed her mind.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she means that she is happy being how she is, but would like to loose weight even though she wouldn't feel bad about how she currently feels.
  • Options
    Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    She has always repulsed me, don't know why. Nothing to do with her weight, I had the same feeling when she was starting out when she was younger and slimmer. Perhaps she sub-consciously reminds me of someone I don't like.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    She won't keep it off - too greedy!

I don't think she will either because she loves her food too much.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she means that she is happy being how she is, but would like to loose weight even though she wouldn't feel bad about how she currently feels.

Well she said on Celebrity Big Brother that she was sick of trying to achieve a certain weight, so then just decided to be the weight that she was meant to be at. Not exactly those words, but close enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd congratulate her but we all know she'll be piling it back on soon enough.

The woman is a cringefest, and a crashing bore. I can smell the desperation from here.