Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    He was good in Corrie though!:)

I'm finding it hard to tell the difference between the two characters, to be honest :o

Apart from one is in Yorkshire and the other is now a blood stain in the Windarses(?) house :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( No way am I watching Emmerdale with that septic wart in it.
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    I'm finding it hard to tell the difference between the two characters, to be honest :o

:D

So am i.:D

Btw. We don't need even more future brats in ED, so no to your idea of Katie getting pregnant.:D And, I don't think she'll care if Charity is pregnant by that loser!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D

So am i.:D

Btw. We don't need even more future brats in ED, so no to your idea of Katie getting pregnant.:D And, I don't think she'll care if Charity is pregnant by that loser!:p

Hmm, true :D

Maybe she'll laugh at him and keep chanting "18 years, 18 years, she got one of your kids, got you for 18 years. 18 years, 18 years and on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his" at him :blush::D
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    I was out with some friends the other night and the subject of emmerdale came up we were of one mind on the subject of James... terrible character played by a truly terrible actor.

when are you and these friends meeting next because I'd love to be part of that :D
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    That's a shame isn't it? He's fantastic in Musketeers :):(

Brilliant, not as pretty as the leads though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    :D:D Me too! I hope they've intentionally made him unlikeable because I dunno about you but I haven't seen one single post where someone's said they liked him :o

Come on Tracy Barlow.. anytime you want to rock up to the Dales with a weird looking ornament in hand, now's your chance..

Yeah, I don't feel like we're suppose to be rooting for him well at least I hope not because it doesn't seem to be working.
    They should make Katie pregnant somehow :D Make her settle down, Declan's moved on so they should give Katie something new too.
    She's bound to be hurt by Charity getting pregnant with Declan after how hard they tried to get pregnant :(

Katie & Andy should get back together. I've always thought they were suppose to be :D although I do like Katie & the dumb one.
    Charity is fabulous though. her ovaries will never quit and she had more sense with Jai. Declan is hers hook, line and sinker but yes that friendship will probably be over.
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    How funny would it be if Charity's kid turned out to be Jai's :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Aaron! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( No way am I watching Emmerdale with that septic wart in it.

LOL... I litterally LOL'd :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when are you and these friends meeting next because I'd love to be part of that :D

week after next... we'r down south, you'd better start now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How funny would it be if Charity's kid turned out to be Jai's :D:D:D

Actually, that would be hilarious! :D:D:D
    LOL... I litterally LOL'd :D:D:D

Happy to be of service! :kitty:
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron! >:(>:(No way am I watching Emmerdale with that septic wart in it.

If I have to watch it with that woman >:( then you can handle Aaron
    Brilliant, not as pretty as the leads though :D

;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    week after next... we'r down south, you'd better start now :D

we do the have the wheel in Scotland you know >:(:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    If I have to watch it with that woman >:( then you can handle Aaron

;-):D

Not sure I can actually! The first time was more than enough! >:(
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Aaron as a character, but he was overused in his last stint to the extent that his entire family seemed to revolve around him and treat him like some sort of messiah figure. I thought his acting was fine - the overuse of crying was not his fault, that was presumably in the script.

that said, we already have Ross as the 'angry young man' type, so it's overkill from that point of view. If Aaron is returning, hopefully he will have matured, and also that he will not dominate the show as before - which wasn't during Kate Oates' reign;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Aaron is returning, hopefully he will have matured, and also that he will not dominate the show as before - which wasn't during Kate Oates' reign;-)

Haha! :cool: Actually, that is a very fair point. We'll see...!
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! :cool: Actually, that is a very fair point. We'll see...!

As long as they don't try to make him into a virtual messiah, like they did last time:D
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,654
    Forum Member

Sorry, is that meant to be funny???

I don't care if you don't like him, but that kind of name calling is just childish. Grow up.

and considering you've already pledged to stop watching Emmerdale hundreds of times before, you will understand that I won't be holding my breath over that... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:p:D
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep - it's called the Falkirk Wheel :D:D
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie & Andy should get back together. I've always thought they were suppose to be :D [/spoiler]

Yes, i'm sure Katie would love to be sat at home with Andy lokking after Debbie's kids, while Debbie is out and about sleeping her way around the village.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't mind Aaron as a character, but he was overused in his last stint to the extent that his entire family seemed to revolve around him and treat him like some sort of messiah figure. I thought his acting was fine - the overuse of crying was not his fault, that was presumably in the script.

that said, we already have Ross as the 'angry young man' type, so it's overkill from that point of view. If Aaron is returning, hopefully he will have matured, and also that he will not dominate the show as before - which wasn't during Kate Oates' reign;-)

If Aaron does return then I'd like to see his relationship with Chas improve instead of how he always regarded her as the 'mum that never was.' He was quite protective about Carl so surely we'd see more protectiveness about what happened with Cameron? ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, is that meant to be funny???

I don't care if you don't like him, but that kind of name calling is just childish. Grow up.

and considering you've already pledged to stop watching Emmerdale hundreds of times before, you will understand that I won't be holding my breath over that... ;-)

Name calling a fictional character, I should add. I think you're the one who needs to 'grow up', don't you? And a sense of humour wouldn't go amiss, either. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as they don't try to make him into a virtual messiah, like they did last time:D

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy! :cool:
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, i'm sure Katie would love to be sat at home with Andy lokking after Debbie's kids, while Debbie is out and about sleeping her way around the village.:D

Poor Katie needs the rest.. she's already slept her way through the village ;-):p:D
This discussion has been closed.