Options

Leicester city

Comments

• Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a MASSIVE WELL DONE to the foxes, really pleased they're back in the top league!
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew! You came incredibly close to throwing it all away, but you seem to have crawled over the line.

I like Leicester, look forward to seeing them play Premier League football in August.
  • Options
    Tusk0312Tusk0312 Posts: 4,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congrats on the promotion. well deserved.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Leicester. Decent job done considering that many of their fans wanted. Pearson out at the end of last season.

And considering the squad he's got, what a massive **** up Redknapp has made of getting QPR promoted.
    Top top manager my arse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, and welcome to the Premier League, delighted to have you join us! :D
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,974
    Forum Member
    Well done Leicester City, a great achievement for them to get back into the Premier League and well done to Nigel Pearson. I hope they do well next season and it will be interesting to see how Kasper Schmeichel performs for Leicester in the Premier League. Well done the Foxes.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to add my congratulations to all of the supporters, and the staff at the club, they have done remarkably well this season.

You all fully deserve to celebrate this moment.

I look forward to seeing you play at Old Trafford next season, and here is to wishing that you stay up, and not only that but thrive in the Premier League.
  • Options
    leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit emotional and relieved that promotion has been achieved. Well done to all at leicester city fc in promotion to the premier league
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Commiserations in advance for this time next season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Could well surprise a few pundits next season and could survive. It is fantastic that leicester have actually achieved promotion clean cut without having to go through the playoffs
  • Options
    Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leicslad46 wrote: »
    As a result leicester WILL be playing championship NOT premier league football in 2014/2015. I will put a bet on that
    Could well surprise a few pundits next season and could survive.
    Changed your tune a bit. Hope you didn't lose too much money on that bet ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well dont every fan of which ever team you support want their team to do well. Bouquets if they are doing well and a brick if they are doing shite. My fears were unfounded and the lads have done fantastic in achieving promotion in their own right by going up automatically

WELL DONE TO ALL AT LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB. LET THE PARTY BEGIN. PREMIER FOXES 2014/2015 :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we witnessing history in the making where leicester not only fail to win the championship but also slip out of the top two and fail to gain promotion. I have a bad feeling that the foxes will be playing championship football next season. It will be their fault because they thought that promotion was in the bag when in fact it wasnt. As a result leicester WILL be playing championship NOT premier league football in 2014/2015. I will put a bet on that

I disagree. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I disagree. ;-)
    Bit over the top in my opening post. I hold my hands up and say that i was wrong in my analysis a few games ago. I didnt want the lads to suffer the same heartache like last season. I am absolutely delighted that my fears have become unfounded.. Well done to all at leicester city football club. Now for the title
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,107
    Forum Member
    Congratulations.

Fully deserved and well done to Nigel Pearson and his team for getting over the hear-break of last season to easily win the division with some excellent football.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SUPER FOXES SUPER SUPER FOXES!

I am going to get absolutely FOX-ARSED tonight :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My girlfriend (from Sheffield) has pointed out that we only got up because of a former Owl managing us! She has to make herself feel better after last night.

GOING TO GET MY FIZZ OUT THE FRIDGE! :):):):):)
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    The pub near here is having a promotion party tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    WE'RE LEICESTER CITY, WE'RE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!
    Immensely proud of the lads, of Nigel and especially the owners for sticking with Nige after what happened last season. Those 30 seconds at Watford were horrific but look at us now! Well done City, this feels almost as good as it did as Wembley 1996!
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could well surprise a few pundits next season and could survive. It is fantastic that leicester have actually achieved promotion clean cut without having to go through the playoffs

You may well do but its tough and very different to the Championship

I think the lesson is not to follow Cardiff and Fulham manager formula and aim for 17th. Anything below that is expected, anything above is an achievement
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Linkeker will be happy he always has called Leicester City his
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe that the likes of chelsea liverpool and arsenal will be coming to the king power stadium next season. It shows that the players of leicester city have got great bouncebackabilty after the setback of last season not only to survive in the championship but actually get it by the scruff of the neck and make sure that what happened in may didnt happen again. Leicester city deserve their promotion to the premier league. I look forward to august 16th with excitement than trepidation
  • Options
    Polly11Polly11 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Well done leicester city
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »

Do one :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best night's celebrations since Steve Claridge's goal 18 years ago. Happy Days

Seen a car with a registration UTF with scarves hanging out the window and decorated with bunting, I know I am p***ed now but I wasn't this afternoon :D