Options

Parks & Recreation DAVE

Comments

• Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie : If you would be willing to just take a brief pit stop, we could see Indiana's second-largest rocking chair or maybe we should take a quick two hour sojourn to see Dame Gerwin's Misshapen Celebrity Castle

:D:D:D
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ron Swanson turning up at the steak place with his own bib and knife & fork was a lovely touch.

And I love Anne and Leslie as friends. I suspect if I looked on tumblr, I'd find more than a few pages dedicated to them....
  • Options
    mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ron Swanson turning up at the steak place with his own bib and knife & fork was a lovely touch.

"What happened to the steaks that were in there when they closed? Do you think they got eaten?"

Btw, this episode inspired someone to photoshop this Ben & Jerry's ice cream:

http://i.imgur.com/WFOwGuS.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy (trying out the games stall): Gosh, I swear it's almost like they don't want you to win

:D:D

also just discovered that Andy/Chris Pratt voiced the main character in The Lego Movie
  • Options
    AvillerAviller Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    So is season 4 going to be shown as well?
  • Options
    BosoxBosox Posts: 14,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aviller wrote: »
    So is season 4 going to be shown as well?

No sign of P&R in the BBC4 schedules in two weeks time so it looks like we'll be left waiting for season 4 >:(
  • Options
    dlmccabedlmccabe Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't recall reading that BBC Four had bought Season 4, only 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ boo hiss >:(

it's one of the v. few shows I'm enjoying atm
  • Options
    Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    also just discovered that Andy/Chris Pratt voiced the main character in The Lego Movie

And Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) provided the voice of Metalbeard :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    And Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) provided the voice of Metalbeard :D

and Will Arnett who's Amy Poehler's ex-husband voiced Batman (all sounding q. incestuous) :D

btw I just discovered that Amy is dating Nick Kroll who was 'The Douche' flirting with Ann in the Snakehole Lounge in Wed's ep :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant final two episodes of Season 3 last night, I thought.

I laughed out loud at Ron's eyebrows and moustache being burnt off when he lit the fire. :D

It's a shame we'll probably have to wait until next year for Season 4, this season has gone far too quickly. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kinda disappointed with the final 2 eps esp the finale

not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't that

lol Ron turning slowly in his circular desk to ignore the complaining woman :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Ron's new desk was superb.

Jean Ralphio was a bit toned down for my liking, but Lil' Sebastien's funeral was superb. I'll miss that horse.

Show season 4 now, Beeb!!
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and Will Arnett who's Amy Poehler's ex-husband voiced Batman (all sounding q. incestuous) :D

btw I just discovered that Amy is dating Nick Kroll who was 'The Douche' flirting with Ann in the Snakehole Lounge in Wed's ep :o

Sure they are still together, Amy was on Late Night with Seth Myers recently and there was a joke between her and Nick Kroll (a member of the Late Night band)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocav wrote: »
    Sure they are still together, Amy was on Late Night with Seth Myers recently and there was a joke between her and Nick Kroll (a member of the Late Night band)

there's a pic of them holidaying in Mexico on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2593291/Amy-Poehler-boyfriend-Nick-Kroll-head-romantic-stroll-sand-Mexico.html
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why isn't BBC4 following straight on with season 4? It's not like we have to wait for the US to air it first - they're up to season 6 there already, aren't they? So we're already way behind. I don't understand it.
  • Options
    MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    spaceygal wrote: »
    Why isn't BBC4 following straight on with season 4? It's not like we have to wait for the US to air it first - they're up to season 6 there already, aren't they? So we're already way behind. I don't understand it.

BBC4 has a small budget. They probably allocated enough money in their current year's budget to Parks And Recreation to buy season 3 and no more. Next budget (and year) they probably buy season 4.
  • Options
    thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SWIVEL !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"You did NOT just swivel away when i was talking to you" :D

Season 4 soon please, i love how literally laugh out loud it is!
  • Options
    mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was literally taken aback when continuity announced that as the final episode :(

Ron was almost unrecognisable sans facial hair and yes the swivel chair/circular desk arrangement was an excellent comedic idea.
  • Options
    beaky29beaky29 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    :cry::cry:
    Really sad to see then end of my favourite show.
    Hope it's not too long before we pick up the next series!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »

I don't know but I bet it's Jerry's fault
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Now BBC4 is in HD, I would prefer them to show the whole lot, from the very beginning, then straight onto season 4. I could watch this show every night and not get tired of it.
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stereofam wrote: »
    Now BBC4 is in HD, I would prefer them to show the whole lot, from the very beginning, then straight onto season 4. I could watch this show every night and not get tired of it.

So right there, I spotted it on Netflix US a week and a half ago and I'm already 6 episodes into Season 4, BBC 4 viewers are in for a treat when this comes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netflix! I forgot it was on there! I've got access on a spare user spot from my sister!

Cheers ocav!