Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I bet if they bad mouthed Steven Gerrard or his wife it would be a different story :p:D

I don't know his wife and yes she has slated Gerrard... It's her opinion and that's fine with me ....I've slated some of her players and she didn't care...
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've got a couple of mates who are such huge PA fans that they travel round going to see him live. They see him 3 or 4 times every year and turn into 12 year olds when they witness his presence.

They know I think he's a twonk, I know they think he's a demi God and yet we still manage to stay mates without them calling me a closet Pwicey fan. Crazy I know :o

Though, strangely, one of them absolutely loves KP as well as PA - madness I tell ya

You mean you have friends who have different tastes in music to you?:o
    With respect Blondie, I think you need to have a rethink, when I meet new people, I whip out my notebook, ask them their taste on everything from food, music, films etc & no matter how much I like them, if they don't like for eg Homeland, they ain't ever going to be a friend of mine.
    It makes for a much calmer friendship when we all get together & sit like nodding dogs, agreeing with each other. Couldn't be doing with this "healthy debate" "difference of opinion" nonsense:p
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has posted this photo of Emily and Ameila on twitter

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1396544400000

^^^ I thought he was gonna respect Emily's privacy after the birth? clearly hes gone back on his word
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB. Yes, l must confess, that perplexes me somewhat Lily. They say they dislike her, yet they go on the other thread and defend her, and argue with her detractors on there, yet are pals with her fans on here. Most bizarre. :confused:

It is possible to disagree with someone and stay friendly. Just because there is a KP fan who posts here doesn't mean we cannot get along. In fact she and I can agree to disagree but also be polite and have a joke on here. Nothing in the T &C's about it. :cool: I don't find it "bizarre".

*waves to BB*:)

Anyway has the new Andre song been released yet or is he still on his 6 month promotion of Kid?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean you have friends who have different tastes in music to you?:o
    With respect Blondie, I think you need to have a rethink, when I meet new people, I whip out my notebook, ask them their taste on everything from food, music, films etc & no matter how much I like them, if they don't like for eg Homeland, they ain't ever going to be a friend of mine.
    It makes for a much calmer friendship when we all get together & sit like nodding dogs, agreeing with each other. Couldn't be doing with this "healthy debate" "difference of opinion" nonsense:p

I'm thinking of following your lead BEL and only having friends who agree with me 100% and like everything I like.. Looks like my man u mate is a out... I'm going to give her a ring and let her know... Thanks for your guiding hand
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes ...of course I would ;-)
    I'm a Liverpool fan and my best mate is a man u fan... We disagree about footy... But are mature enough to accept our friendship is much more than what teams we support

Absolutely ridiculous imo, behaving like a reasonable, mature adult, pfft!>:(;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    It is possible to disagree with someone and stay friendly. Just because there is a KP fan who posts here doesn't mean we cannot get along. In fact she and I can agree to disagree but also be polite and have a joke on here. Nothing in the T &C's about it. :cool: I don't find it "bizarre".

Anyway has the new Andre song been released yet or is he still on his 6 month promotion of Kid?

*waves back ***
    Will the new song be in the Michael bubble style he is now trying out??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking of following your lead BEL and only having friends who agree with me 100% and like everything I like.. Looks like my man u mate is a out... I'm going to give her a ring and let her know... Thanks for your guiding hand

You're doing the right thing Betty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely ridiculous imo, behaving like a reasonable, mature adult, pfft!>:(;-)

I know ...but after your post I have seen the error of my ways... And am going to change
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, (not) :( And to think some on here think the KP thread is harsh. At least nobody on there suggests she should get a slap. :(

I have never spoken to you sidsgirl so I know you don't know me either but you really honestly thought i meant what I said literally??? Wow...
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's a PA fan who gets on with everyone in this thread - probably because she doesn't think you have to be unfriendly and rude just because we like different things. Like most reasonable people.

Honestly, do two orange media-**** seriously warrant that kind of devotion? I struggle to understand fighting over land, over money...not sure I'd ever get my head around the idea of fighting over "who's worserer; OMW 1 or OMW 2":o.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves back ***
    Will the new song be in the Michael bubble style he is now trying out??

What happened to the Michael Jackson tribute act he's been dragging out for the last 20 years?
    I've just seen Blobby Williams is doing his own Michael B impersonation on Ant n Dec later.
    I wonder why international singing sensation Tangoman wasn't asked to participate in the End of the Show Show when he was on last week.
    :confused:

*waves at Betty too*
    *waves at everyone else so they don't feel left out. Except changa, because she doesn't deserve a wave for not thinking about any of us when she's not here :p*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I have never spoken to you sidsgirl so I know you don't know me either but you really honestly thought i meant what I said literally??? Wow...

I did ;-)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a PA fan who gets on with everyone in this thread - probably because she doesn't think you have to be unfriendly and rude just because we like different things. Like most reasonable people.

Honestly, do two orange media-**** seriously warrant that kind of devotion? I struggle to understand fighting over land, over money...not sure I'd ever get my head around the idea of fighting over "who's worserer; OMW 1 or OMW 2":o.

BIB - This, this, this :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooops! Sorry, a prime example of me not multi-tasking very well! I was talking to my daughter while I typed...hopefully I didn't just tell her to ring her Sidsgirl today, because that would have really confused her!:blush:

Sorry I shouldn't laugh both of you but I've done that so often when I'm texting someone and my teenage daughter is bending my ear :D

Edit.-Sorry spelling mistake!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did ;-)

You honestly thought I meant that John Barrowman should literally bitch slap Petey then kill him Betty?! :o:o

And then you woke up hey?!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves to Azura*
    Robbie Williams at least has sold a ridiculous amount of records

I'm also going to *wave at everyone* including Changa cos then I might get thought of when Changa isn't on here ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    You honestly thought I meant that John Barrowman should literally bitch slap Petey then kill him Betty?! :o:o

And then you woke up hey?!:D

:D:D:D:D:D Ella ....
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves to Azura*
    Robbie Williams at least has sold a ridiculous amount of records

Though his popularity is as big a mystery to me as Peter Andres. I think RW is a gurning buffoon, a holiday rep who got very, very lucky
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never said any different. BB is proud to be a KP fan .... she never professes to be anything other, and l admire her for that
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though his popularity is as big a mystery to me as Peter Andres. I think RW is a gurning buffoon, a holiday rep who got very, very lucky

Yup.
    All of this x 1000.
    But I wouldn't have been anywhere near as polite and complimentary as you were.
    The only good thing about Blobby W is that he is currently occupying the position as Britain's Lidl version of Michael Bubble that PA would give one of his stumpy little legs for.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D

Well we get on and apart from loving LFC we have so many different views -me being a big fan of Alex Reid for one,and my views on certain important news worthy issues that is totally different to you as well as not being a Katie fan -sidsgirl friends are friends regardless of their views hunny :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry back on topic now I just wanted to say that about my friend BB...

I saw Petey put on twitter (as a follower retweeted it -not Betty !) A personal video of his daughter Princess- very sweet but IMO it should stay between him and her and not for the World to see :(
  • Options
    Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    BIB. Yes, l must confess, that perplexes me somewhat Lily. They say they dislike her, yet they go on the other thread and defend her, and argue with her detractors on there, yet are pals with her fans on here. Most bizarre. :confused:

Ive read.both threads and no I haven't seen them argue with Andre detractors like they do with the KP ones.
    Nothing left to say about Pwicey? Seriously?
    So, Peter is doing some older songs and leaving out the gimmicky outfits, and this should be laughed at, yet his outfits and young style were being laughed at before. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Not.
This discussion has been closed.