Options

Men paying for pleasure.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    FaithyH wrote: »
    i reared up at monk.

Looks like his perseverance finally paid off.
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    I don't have multiple accounts and I was only trying to give you a friend warning that's all.

Well i don't need any help thank you.
    Looks like his perseverance finally paid off.

LOL.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Why would I want to do that? I don't even know them.

Neither do I but if someone messages me I do reply to them even if I don't like the tone of their messaging.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i don't need any help thank you.

ok I will leave you to it.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Neither do I but if someone messages me I do reply to them even if I don't like the tone of their messaging.

I PM people if I have a valid reason to do so. In this case, I haven't, as it's non of my business, I don't know them, so asking a question like that out of the blue is a bit inappropriate.

Besides, all this could have been avoided if you had kept your mouth shut, as we have no evidence, as far as I can tell, that this is even true.

Anyway. Trying to get this thread back on topic. As per Faithy's OP post, it's not something I would do.
  • Options
    Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    There are obviously some posters that PM with the interest of forming a relationship. I never have personally, but I know of some that do frequently.

It's not really our place to judge them for that, but it think some can come on a bit strong. I wouldn't like to be a female poster on here sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are obviously some posters that PM with the interest of forming a relationship. I never have personally, but I know of some that do frequently.

It's not really our place to judge them for that, but it think some can come on a bit strong. I wouldn't like to be a female poster on here sometimes.

It can be awkward if all you want to do is have friendly chat not flirt etc you reply being polite and they start hitting on you. I just end up ignoring the messages in the end. Not referring to anyone in this thread btw. I'm sure most women on here get it and some men. Strange thing is sometimes its someone you've never even interacted with don't recognise the user name or anything and you're like "huh?? wha??" :confused:
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange thing is sometimes its someone you've never even interacted with don't recognise the user name or anything and you're like "huh?? wha??" :confused:
    Are you suggesting this happens a lot on here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gneiss wrote: »

Why are you asking me, Stormwave raised the issue and said it. I replied. Don't start with me today Gneiss.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never happened to me, I must be doing something wrong...or very right ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you asking me, Stormwave raised the issue and said it. I replied..
    Yes and you replied with this...
    Strange thing is sometimes its someone you've never even interacted with don't recognise the user name or anything and you're like "huh?? wha??" :confused:
    So did you just make that up for effect?
    Don't start with me today Gneiss.
    No and don't you start with your crap on me, it was a straightforward question to an inference you posted.

Not everything people say to you when they respond is some kind of personal dig.

I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one sick to the back teeth of your antics in suggesting they are every time someone disagrees with you or pulls you up on something you say . Virtually every thread you touch both here and on other forums ends up with you in a personal slanging match with others. Just grow the hell up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and you replied with this...

So did you just make that up for effect?

No and don't you start with your crap on me, it was a straightforward question to an inference you posted.

Not everything people say to you when they respond is some kind of personal dig.

I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one sick to the back teeth of your antics in suggesting they are every time someone disagrees with you or pulls you up on something you say . Virtually every thread you touch both here and on other forums ends up with you in a personal slanging match with others. Just grow the hell up!

Oh do bog off. You just asked me if i made shit up? Its clear you have an issue every chance you get you attempt to have a dig, (you've just done it again it wasn't an attempt at discussion at all) then when called on it you act all outraged and offended. I cannot be bothered with you, most people can see through your shit. It's boring, anal and derails threads.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member

I can't speak for everyone but I've had it, nothing really major, just a PM from a name I don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    I can't speak for everyone but I've had it, nothing really major, just a PM from a name I don't know.

I'm sure you wont get accused of making it up :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh do bog off. You just asked me if i made shit up? Its clear you have an issue every chance you get you attempt to have a dig, (you've just done it again it wasn't an attempt at discussion at all) then when called on it you act all outraged and offended. I cannot be bothered with you, most people can see through your shit. It's boring, anal and derails threads.
    Do you think people can't read for themselves....

You clearly inferred that that you've received PMs hitting on you. Are you now saying that wasn't true?

You also claimed...
    I'm sure most women on here get it and some men.
    So it was a perfectly valid question in response to YOUR post.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have had a couple of random men message me out of the blue for no real reason at all, user names that meant nothing to me and I had to go check their posts out to see if I had previously interacted with them in a thread.
    Nothing daft really but I chose not to respond to one at all and the other I stopped replying to quite quickly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure you wont get accused of making it up :blush:
    Neither were you, so cut the poor little victim act, I'm quite sure no one buys it anymore...
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Neither were you, so cut the poor little victim act, I'm quite sure no one buys it anymore...

I'm sure one of your messages to her was "so did you just make that up for effect" :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think people can't read for themselves....

You clearly inferred that that you've received PMs hitting on you. Are you now saying that wasn't true?

You also claimed...

So it was a perfectly valid question in response to YOUR post.

No i did not make it up, it is true and you had no reason to question it whatsoever apart from your personal issue with me. Someone else raised the issue saying it happens they know people who do it. , i replied saying it had happened to me.. Two other women have now posted they rec'd them too but you are not calling them liars. Like i said everyone can see through your shit.
    I have had a couple of random men message me out of the blue for no real reason at all, user names that meant nothing to me and I had to go check their posts out to see if I had previously interacted with them in a thread.
    Nothing daft really but I chose not to respond to one at all and the other I stopped replying to quite quickly.

I didn't respond either, didn't want to give the wrong impression.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, this thread has certainly got more interesting then "reminds myself to not gp yo bed at 6am'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Gneiss, just move on from the issue now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure one of your messages to her was "so did you just make that up for effect" :confused:

^^ Thanks. I am so sick of his shit. Attacking me then acting offended and saying i am being a victim or i am making crap up. To then mention other forums as well, I am only on one other forum right now and get on with the majority of people there so why he feels he can speak for everyone else both here and on there I dont know.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm not reading 9 pages...

I wouldn't do it myself but don't really have a problem with others doing this kind of stuff. If she's OK with accepting the gifts and the guys are into giving money away then why not! I personally would feel a bit icky about it but that's just me.

I totally understand that people have obscure fetishes and stuff, have friends into that scene myself (yes, friends, not me otherwise I'd say it) but I have to say financial domination is one that really baffles me :)
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have had a couple of random flirty PMs, but not from anyone I recognise. I'd probably get a lot more if I were single!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a couple of random flirty PMs, but not from anyone I recognise. I'd probably get a lot more if I were single!

That's 4 people now but only I get accused of lying or making things up for effect by Gneiss. Deary me. Anyway, sunday roast calls :D
This discussion has been closed.