Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XX (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,009
    Forum Member
    LOL but nothing can beat the shitness that is this.

He's probably too bloody scared to go over. I know I am!

It's nice in Bitchville, the word "Yes" has been banned FOREVERRRRRRR lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What do we reckon could happen tonight? What are we hoping for? Surprise returns?
  • Options
    ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL but nothing can beat the shitness that is this.

He's probably too bloody scared to go over. I know I am!

Haha. Very true.

The characters look crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr T's mother to come out and challenge Daniel Bryan for the title. :p
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    What do we reckon could happen tonight? What are we hoping for? Surprise returns?

HHH talking shit, Batista looking shit. Lots of filler. Hot crowd. STING!

and lot and lots of RENEE! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr T's mother to come out and challenge Daniel Bryan for the title. :p

Once in a lifetime! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Two very sound suggestions lol.

I want Vince back now, I like The Authority but I want him back. When he's sorted out my share price.

I'd like an RVD return, Sting debut, someone decent to challenge AJ.

Oh, I hope were all prepared to hear how many subscribers the network has about 500 times tonight lol
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sting is the one return some people are predicting.
    But for some reason I feel one of Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho or Kharma will return tonight - god knows why, just a hunch.

What I'm hoping for - lots of Cody, Cesaro, Orton, Ziggler and Steph.

Oh, I hope were all prepared to hear how many subscribers the network has about 500 times tonight lol

Just as long as they don't replay that awful Bella 'Network Safety Video' I'm fine with it.
    Maybe Cole will Tout the network figures.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah and RVD!

RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

WWE to bring back La Resistance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Sting is the one return some people are predicting.
    But for some reason I feel one of Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho or Kharma will return tonight - god knows why, just a hunch.

What I'm hoping for - lots of Cody, Cesaro, Orton, Ziggler and Steph.

Ooooooh Kharma. I always feel really sorry for her now. I hope she will be back one day. Hoping Cody really gets pushed now. I like Cesaro but I want Cody to show his potential (as much as I love The Brotherhood)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WWE to bring back La Resistance.

Don't forget Moppy and Head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooooh Kharma. I always feel really sorry for her now. I hope she will be back one day. Hoping Cody really gets pushed now. I like Cesaro but I want Cody to show his potential (as much as I love The Brotherhood)

Same on both.

Kharma I miss - a shame she got pregnant when she did. Her run was the most interesting the Divas had been for several years and I loved her character - especially the random crazy laughs. :D

Same on Cody - but I worry for him. WWE seem to have lost interest in him and he played little role in the ATG Battle Royal. Now would be the time to push him though - he deserves it. Tough to believe he's still only 27/28.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget Moppy and Head.

Don't Perry and Al get to come?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol new a certain someone would get upset bout bryam didnt I and whats rude undertaker is like 60 should have bin retired about ten years ago instead of crap matches takin up young time vince shouldnt come back he past it too takin months to give bryam the belt one day maybe someone who got a clue can run it get rid of mcmahons they r past it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol new a certain someone would get upset bout bryam didnt I and whats rude undertaker is like 60 should have bin retired about ten years ago instead of crap matches takin up young time vince shouldnt come back he past it too takin months to give bryam the belt one day maybe someone who got a clue can run it get rid of mcmahons they r past it

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Same on both.

Kharma I miss - a shame she got pregnant when she did. Her run was the most interesting the Divas had been for several years and I loved her character - especially the random crazy laughs. :D

Same on Cody - but I worry for him. WWE seem to have lost interest in him and he played little role in the ATG Battle Royal. Now would be the time to push him though - he deserves it. Tough to believe he's still only 27/28.

I do wonder what would have come of Kharma had that whole sad situation not happened. And if the divas division would have been any different now.

They should turn Cody heel, win a title (either IC or US, if it's still around) and feud with Cesaro. I think they could put on great matches together and keep them on TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't Perry and Al get to come?

Nah, they're not needed anymore. Moppy and Head are going to RULE THE WORLD!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, they're not needed anymore. Moppy and Head are going to RULE THE WORLD!

http://youtu.be/3C3poU_0sK4
  • Options
    Forum Member

Is that your way of saying 'SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT RULING THE WORLD!'? :D

I'll be back for RAW.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Thought this years Wrestlemania was way better than last years although I am delighted that Daniel Bryan won the WWE title I am still in shock over the streak ending as soon as Brock beat Taker I could not move a muscle Im guessing thats Taker retiring? Also pleased and relived that AJ retained the Divas title think it was the right decision since imo there is no one else worthy of that title plus the match as predicted was a complete mess. Raw should be interesting tonight looks like theres been a lot of talk on here about Sting returning and Paige debuting not to keep my hopes up but Id rather the latter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It that your way of saying 'SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT RULING THE WORLD!'? :D

Panda's can't rule the world sorry. When I take over you can be the Matt Hardy to my Jeff, sadly just can't top me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ok, pick up your toys now like a good boy.

I'm sure Vince is crying into his billions that you think he's past it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that your way of saying 'SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT RULING THE WORLD!'? :D

I'll be back for RAW.

Pretty much. lol
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Panda's can't rule the world sorry. When I take over you can be the Matt Hardy to my Jeff, sadly just can't top me :p

Plus Pandas will soon be extinct (apparently):).
This discussion has been closed.