Options

EastEnders - The REALLY BIG Lucy Beale Discussion Thread (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Is this a spoiler? I didn't know Lucy was being killed off:(

Which rock have you been living under? :p I'd love to go there for some R'n'R sometime. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wwinterj wrote: »
    Abi finding out Lucky has been with Max perhaps? The clues so far are Jake removing his wedding ring, Max and Lucy that will upset Lauren and Abi, Danny stuff and Lee bedding Lucy yet kissing Whitney. Lauren seem to obvious for me and so does Whitney. I don't think we have seen stuff involving the killer yet.

She's not that lucky. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Since they're meant to be going all out with this, I hope it's something filmed especially and not just a mashup of clips. I know they filmed the preview quite recently though so I don't think I need to worry about that. I would like both variations though; one 'cinematic' trailer filmed especially for promotion, and one using both flashbacks and preview clips.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant next Friday (as in the 18th) - my mistake!

Ah. Ok. :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    The 'next week' rumour came from, IIRC, Hit Em Up Style on here as the information was apparently given in a press pack. And really, it has to be next week if the rumours are true that Lucy dies on Friday. We might even get it midnight tonight as I'd imagine they'll want to show the advert as much as possible all this week.

The song rumour that originated on Twitter came from a writer (Alexanda Hemingsley) who overheard some BBC staff talking about it in a coffee shop.

How far ahead are they currently filming? Seems a lot closer this past few months, weren't they filming Nick's funeral two or three weeks before it aired? Used to be 8.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im confused as to when Lucy's death is the flat scenes were filmed last week with Hetti but are we 100% those were her last scenes she filmed as Lucy has she even left EE yet? I thought Lucy's last week would be the first week of May
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How far ahead are they currently filming? Seems a lot closer this past few months, weren't they filming Nick's funeral two or three weeks before it aired? Used to be 8.

Location scenes tend to be done at a different pace. I imagine that on the show's main set they are further ahead.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a tWITTER [ic posted by DTC of the whole cast outside The Vic ? Was that not filming for the Advert ?? If so all the cast will feature which should make it extra amazing... There were a lot in the indent advert where Albert Square became round..
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Bump.
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    The queen Vic fire one was the best they've ever done!! So dramatic!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The queen Vic fire one was the best they've ever done!! So dramatic!

the queen vic one in the link above isn't official its a fan of the show who made a trailer his done a few EE ones in the past and his doctor who ones are amazing
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Really?! I've seen it several times and always thought it was an official bbc one!! It's brilliant work!
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Really?! I've seen it several times and always thought it was an official bbc one!! It's brilliant work!

Same, I believed it was official. Comparing it to the real one, it's a lot better!
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been told on numerous occasions that the trailer will air either tomorrow or Tuesday. Don't take it as gospel, though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been told on numerous occasions that the trailer will air either tomorrow or Tuesday. Don't take it as gospel, though!

Amen.
  • Options
    Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week apparently. And according to someone on Twitter it's going to feature this song which almost certainly means it's going to be absolutely epic and beautiful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBi6F5vVSj8

As soon as you said epic and beautiful I knew I was going to click onto a Lana song.

Love her so much.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot wait to see it. I love eastenders trailers
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,128
    Forum Member
    I reckon it will premiere on Friday. The last few trailers have all premiered on a Friday. I think it will be fairly minimal, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLxlOFWRGw
  • Options
    Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    I reckon it will premiere on Friday. The last few trailers have all premiered on a Friday. I think it will be fairly minimal, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLxlOFWRGw

I think it will be more detailed than that. This is going to be their biggest advertising campaign so I'm expecting the initial trailer to be about a minute long
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Our very own DigitalSpy has released the short synopsis for next week's episodes in the Square, and it appears that the rumour of Lucy being killed on Easter Monday was not true, and instead her murder will commence on the 18th April with Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays episodes being mostly about Lucy and the Beales.

Synopsis for the episode on 18th April -

''Ian is worried as Lucy didn't come home last night, and he confides in Jane about his fears. At the same time, Lucy and Lee wake up at the restaurant after spending the night together. They're soon discovered by Ian, Fatboy and Jane but they make a run for it.

Later, Ian and Lucy have a heart-to-heart and he tells her that she is the child he is most proud of. Unfortunately, Peter overhears this and storms out of the house. Lucy is also upset and has some harsh words for Ian before she follows Peter.

Lucy looks for Peter but ends up bumping into Max, who offers to take her to a hotel. As Lucy is about to head into the housewarming party at Number 27, she receives an email and heads off alone. Not long afterwards, Lucy's lifeless body is left on Walford Common…

Meanwhile, as the pool competition gets under way at The Vic, Whitney arrives all dressed up in the hope of impressing Lee. Unfortunately, Lee is nowhere to be seen and Whitney runs away when Lauren informs her that Lucy and Lee spent the night together.

Elsewhere, Denise visits Libby in Oxford alone, as Ian has cancelled to deal with his family problems. She can't hide her true feelings and decides to end things with Ian. As Denise arrives home, Ian is nowhere to be found and she removes her engagement ring.

Also today, Jane prioritises the Beales over Masood, putting their trip off until another time.''
  • Options
    BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they are studying Susannah's death on Brookside for this...
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Ian's telling Lucy that he is most proud of her a pathetic attempt to make Peter a 'suspect'? :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Is Ian's telling Lucy that he is most proud of her a pathetic attempt to make Peter a 'suspect'? :yawn:

Probably. :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably. :D

:o So contrived! :D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The twist is Bobby hears it and beats her to death with his spelling book! :D
This discussion has been closed.