Options

Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious I do love it... and seems to be back to its old style......
    everyone having a laugh too ... despite it being a trial..
    now who has not got a job... we still need someone to draw the pics of the court witnesses..must say I have not noticed anyone with the defence witnesses doing that.
    remember with the pros... the odd sort of guy sitting at the back sketching I think??

Has made me laugh on more than one occasion & equally if not more importantly made me think too.
  • Options
    konyakonya Posts: 5,004
    Forum Member
    Hiris wrote: »
    Think he said approx two weeks which I guess could be as many as that, however things may have changed since today & his initial choice of witness...

Well if Roux wins the Glamorous Granddad comp on his holiday they could offer him a free week and he may not be back :(

Must admit I am wondering if they are all going to be as dodgy as Old Dixon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    I think she is brill. She has a puffy face. Sorry.

No apology needed from my pov was just v spot on in terms of an off the cuff description! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konya wrote: »
    Well if Roux wins the Glamorous Granddad comp on his holiday they could offer him a free week and he may not be back :(

Roux reminds me of that actor who was in Gavin & Stacey and then who was Archie in Eastenders, aagh so now it's Archie & Frank Butcher!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Roux reminds me of that actor who was in Gavin & Stacey and then who was Archie in Eastenders, aagh so now it's Archie & Frank Butcher!
    Get Nel and Roux together and you have Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets :D
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Roux must have left it to last minute to get his witnesses, he can't have someone who's not going to go along with what Defence want to say - but he hasn't got a choice on that has he, they could dig themselves a deeper hole for Oscar !!! - Roux tried to get Dixon to find things, that he clearly didn't - Think Nel will give them all a hammering !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    well if they're all going to be like Dixon , we're going to have a right laugh on here !! :D:D

If it was a case of starting as you mean to go on... doesn't bode well for Roux. But after his ducking & diving comment I think he has already changed gear!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D the old guys in the balcony ?? yes !! I think Roux and Oldwage are more like them - they snigger and whisper and sneer at the same time !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha & Roger is Beaker!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a case of starting as you mean to go on... doesn't bode well for Roux. But after his ducking & diving comment I think he has already changed gear!
    what was that comment for ? I took it that it was about the dates , and Nel's request ? or did it mean Roux was not prepared as he'd like ? I didn't catch what he meant ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D the old guys in the balcony ?? yes !! I think Roux and Oldwage are more like them - they snigger and whisper and sneer at the same time !!

Agree, think Nel would be Animal!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Roux must have left it to last minute to get his witnesses, he can't have someone who's not going to go along with what Defence want to say - but he hasn't got a choice on that has he, they could dig themselves a deeper hole for Oscar !!! - Roux tried to get Dixon to find things, that he clearly didn't - Think Nel will give them all a hammering !

They are just fire fighting now I guess.

Wonder if OP's dogs will be called?
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    He is very watchable.......he's my favourite

Seriously attractive. I'm with you.

I rate both Roux and Nel. Nel could tell me off in his robes to effect:blush: Roux is a bon viveur, I bet he's great to have a dinner and a bottle of wine or three with.

But Loo, straight to the sack.

Larry Lamb - deceptive sort of name:D

But he can do villain and sweetie.
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious I do love it... and seems to be back to its old style......
    everyone having a laugh too ... despite it being a trial..
    now who has not got a job... we still need someone to draw the pics of the court witnesses..must say I have not noticed anyone with the defence witnesses doing that.
    remember with the pros... the odd sort of guy sitting at the back sketching I think??

Like this

http://cdn.mg.co.za/content/cartoons/2014/04/14/oscarpistoriusandgerrienel.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No apology needed from my pov was just v spot on in terms of an off the cuff description! ;-)

I love the stung by 20 wasps description, LMAO --
    I have to have a rifle slung over my shoulder to play her , or a bullet proof vest, better still , i'lll arrive at Court in a tank ! yay, i'd love that :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PMSL!!!!

So now we have Muppet names for almost everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what was that comment for ? I took it that it was about the dates , and Nel's request ? or did it mean Roux was not prepared as he'd like ? I didn't catch what he meant ?

Can't remember the whole sequence of the conversation, someone else will explain it in better detail than me but the fact that it was humorous and self deprecating to me showed a slight change of attitude from him. I might well be wrong though.
  • Options
    GaaronGaaron Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    yes 18.... not sure who they all can be?? or do we have a list somewhere..
    Hope roger remembers all the pics and sound recording Nel told him to bring tomoro...:o

Lol,he'll get detention if he forgets :(
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bad for a serious 'bloody hell i've spent too much on the shopping' argument though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes he would, - grinning wildly , with his head bobbing up and down vigorously every time he scores a point against Roux !!! And the Assessors Miss Piggy and Kermit, (not being mean, just saying they'd be good characters)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Larry Lamb - deceptive sort of name:D

But he can do villain and sweetie.

Yes Larry Lamb! And yes he can do Mr. Nice & Mr. Nasty very well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL!!!!

So now we have Muppet names for almost everyone.
    that got really addictive then
    :blush:
  • Options
    barrbarrellabarrbarrella Posts: 3,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if they're all going to be like Dixon , we're going to have a right laugh on here !! :D:D

I am trying to drink tea as I read that sandy!! choke choke, really funny..
    yes if all like Dixon we will be here till next year....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OP is Mr. Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street, with his moping about lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are just fire fighting now I guess.

Wonder if OP's dogs will be called?

think they should be cross examined by Nel
    or just have a bark off with Nel's Bulldog
This discussion has been closed.