Kitty WrinkleKitty Wrinkle Posts: 16,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all ... nice to see Double Chin in here for a change :p:p

Scots rool wrote: »
    Hurrah, I found mine too HERE :D

Found THIS which I had forgotten about. :D

Hello You :) x

Mario :o Oh my days, I'd forgotten all about him. He was the permatanned one with the bosomy wife wasn't he? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been doing some 'research' on Mario and Lisa ( ^^ bosomy wife mentioned above). They got divorced in 2013. He is now shacked up with a blonde bimbo, and she is a motivational speaker on the subject of strong women. :eek:
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all ... nice to see Double Chin in here for a change :p:p

Hello You :) x

Mario :o Oh my days, I'd forgotten all about him. He was the permatanned one with the bosomy wife wasn't he? :confused:
    Yup, many a night they enjoyed dipping their 'juicy' custard creams into a cuppa whilst sitting in bed. *shudders* :o
    She was known as the Fembot. :D
    Just been doing some 'research' on Mario and Lisa ( ^^ bosomy wife mentioned above). They got divorced in 2013. He is now shacked up with a blonde bimbo, and she is a motivational speaker on the subject of strong women. :eek:
    Motivational speaker on strong women, my arse! She allowed him to 'dominate' her constantly on BB! :o
    I knew they they had divorced...........They'd hoped Hello would pay for their tacky wedding but were seriously disappointed when that didn't happen. Instead they had some kind of very low key wedding with no BB HM's present. They cited the reason for that being that if they didn't include all the HM's there would be massive disappointment amongst them......so opted not to invite any. :D
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Janet29
    It was a joint effort and I would have to hang my head in shame if I got a Dr Who question wrong

Baldrick Phd

Whereas its alright to ask a wooly turnip :D

Hm I'll have to think up a cunning Dr Who question

some of those old post are fab :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, many a night they enjoyed dipping their 'juicy' custard creams into a cuppa whilst sitting in bed. *shudders* :o
    She was known as the Fembot. :D

Motivational speaker on strong women, my arse! She allowed him to 'dominate' her constantly on BB! :o
    I knew they they had divorced...........They'd hoped Hello would pay for their tacky wedding but were seriously disappointed when that didn't happen. Instead they had some kind of very low key wedding with no BB HM's present. They cited the reason for that being that if they didn't include all the HM's there would be massive disappointment amongst them......so opted not to invite any. :D
    Mario and Lisa gave us a laugh.....she was very fembot.......i remember the juicy custard cream haha......not as much as i remember that nut roast going inside the chicken :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Janet29
    Whoooohoooo Rovers have won.....Fluffys done a little victory dance

We are just finishing watching War of the Worlds...... his taxi is booked for 4pm

Edit: Taxies here, now youve got everything, take care ((((Fluffers))))) kisses tuft xx
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Baldrick Phd
    Stares out of the window like a kid waiting for the postman on his birthday

Still a bit early

Scots rool

Gawd I'm surrounded by loonies.

aww love it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Scots rool

Gawd I'm surrounded by loonies.

Baldrick Phd
    I know sometime I think me and Fluffers are the only sane ones here.

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by MikeyLB
    Hi Sr

I always though there was an 'a' in Hogmanay

Hope you have good one

Scots Rool
    Yes there is......however that is my protest to all the hogs out there.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Baldrick Phd
    It sort of evolved from Millenium Eve. Myself and a couple of others stopped in so we were fresh the next day. now the majority of our company does so.

MikeyLB
    A think quite a few people stay in these days. Doesn't stop them getting legless though

I'll just have 14 yoghurts and get Mullered

(coat please)

sorry for bumping thread but ive so enjoyed reading the old threads

and the old one are the best :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by *Liam*
    Man, U rock!!

MikeyLB
    Oh have you been listening to me on Soundclick

love it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chockie.em

I hope the Sarge aint off trying to dad dance again....

He made a proper tit of himself last time

this was New years eve 2008 :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    osted by chockie.em
    I hope the Sarge aint off trying to dad dance again....

He made a proper tit of himself last time

Baldrick Phd

He can keep us abreast of the situation. He'll have some good mammaries for later.

follow on from previous post, i miss these guys

thanks for the mamaries....i cant believe its so long go feels like yesterday :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikeyLB

Just went to see if they were having the hot snacks yet...Nah Dad, no-ones that bothered.

Oh no, I'll be eating mini quiches, sausage rolls, chicken satays and ickle pizzas for the rest of the week

made me chuckle :D

bless you Balders and Mikey....how lovely it is to have a record to look back xx
  • Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet29 wrote: »
    MikeyLB

Just went to see if they were having the hot snacks yet...Nah Dad, no-ones that bothered.

Oh no, I'll be eating mini quiches, sausage rolls, chicken satays and ickle pizzas for the rest of the week

made me chuckle :D

bless you Balders and Mikey....how lovely it is to have a record to look back xx
    Thank you for this Janet. Makes me smile and cry at the same time. xx. And thank you Kitty for posting the links, I will be going through them. I still can't believe this has happened, so soon after my mum, too.:cry: But there are so many good memories here, I will be going through them . Thank you all. :)<3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Lovelies ... how are you all?
    *leaves a big pile of snogs and hugs on the sofas*...
    Yup, many a night they enjoyed dipping their 'juicy' custard creams into a cuppa whilst sitting in bed. *shudders*
    She was known as the Fembot.

Motivational speaker on strong women, my arse! She allowed him to 'dominate' her constantly on BB!
    I knew they they had divorced...........They'd hoped Hello would pay for their tacky wedding but were seriously disappointed when that didn't happen. Instead they had some kind of very low key wedding with no BB HM's present. They cited the reason for that being that if they didn't include all the HM's there would be massive disappointment amongst them......so opted not to invite any.

I bet those other HMs were totally gutted :D
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Mario and Lisa gave us a laugh.....she was very fembot.......i remember the juicy custard cream haha......not as much as i remember that nut roast going inside the chicken

That nut roast :D :eek:
    Poblet wrote: »
    Thank you for this Janet. Makes me smile and cry at the same time. xx. And thank you Kitty for posting the links, I will be going through them. I still can't believe this has happened, so soon after my mum, too.:cry: But there are so many good memories here, I will be going through them . Thank you all. :)<3

Hello Sweetpea. I had a few tears going through those threads, I can tell you :blush: But there are some funny bits.

How are you doing? I was thinking of you and sending mental (!) hugs when I was swimming today. :) xx
  • Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poblet wrote: »

Sorry, didn't say what this was. Snow Patrol, 'Chasing Cars'. One of his favourites. x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    Hi lovely people - sorry I have been MIA for a bit in a time of crisis, which is not my usual way.
    So where we are currently at is: work is being re-structured, there are three of us and 2 jobs. We were warned last November so it is not a surprise. I need to say here that I don't care either way. If I get made redundant I get 25K which is not chump change and eases the passage considerably. It is also a significant advance on the situation in 2008 when I abandoned the slave pit, with a month to spare, which ya'll (;-)) supported me through.
    Previous to today no decisions had been made and the other side of the office was losing 6 out of 8. This afternoon we were all individually called in to meetings. The only people who haven't had a decision prior to a long weekend are the 3 and 2 of which I am one. As I eventually said to a person involved - Hey send us an email telling us nothing is settled yet. Don't call us mysteriously one by one and make a drama of it.
    As a diabetic with long term clinical depression I can think of better ways of spending my time. If I get made redundant and have the inevitable crackup etc, conveniently in Winter, in the face of chronic traffic difficulties, which I will no doubt keep you informed at the minutiae level which is all of the equation in times of such shite, I will at least be cushioned initially, and I need a new computer and tv. :p
    What I can't abide is the no-mans' land I am currently in. Ergo, the phones are all off, the RR's are ready, wine available and attitude is all:):)

Bless you all
    From Rosey World:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi lovely people - sorry I have been MIA for a bit in a time of crisis, which is not my usual way.
    So where we are currently at is: work is being re-structured, there are three of us and 2 jobs. We were warned last November so it is not a surprise. I need to say here that I don't care either way. If I get made redundant I get 25K which is not chump change and eases the passage considerably. It is also a significant advance on the situation in 2008 when I abandoned the slave pit, with a month to spare, which ya'll (;-)) supported me through.
    Previous to today no decisions had been made and the other side of the office was losing 6 out of 8. This afternoon we were all individually called in to meetings. The only people who haven't had a decision prior to a long weekend are the 3 and 2 of which I am one. As I eventually said to a person involved - Hey send us an email telling us nothing is settled yet. Don't call us mysteriously one by one and make a drama of it.
    As a diabetic with long term clinical depression I can think of better ways of spending my time. If I get made redundant and have the inevitable crackup etc, conveniently in Winter, in the face of chronic traffic difficulties, which I will no doubt keep you informed at the minutiae level which is all of the equation in times of such shite, I will at least be cushioned initially, and I need a new computer and tv. :p
    What I can't abide is the no-mans' land I am currently in. Ergo, the phones are all off, the RR's are ready, wine available and attitude is all:):)

Bless you all

Misery guts and littleredhen are not two words that go together. Im not surprised you are feeling peeved. Control is all you are asking for, you need to know where you stand and how you are gong to go forward its not much to ask for. Youve had a time and a half of it over the past few years

wish you were nearer i would share that wine with you

keep that chin up and play the Roxy LOUDLY ...hugs xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bless you all

I'm not surprised you're hacked off.........why do employers play this game? Just bloody tell people what's happening, who is going, over & done with. They obviously get off on having people stressing out, when in fact it can be avoided. >:(>:(

Hopefully you'll find out soon what's going to happen. Meanwhile, keep your chin up. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Talk about find out on Tuesday .... I have found a course I want to do. know the prices of what I want to buy, I am good to go - just let me know.!!! Be a complete pain in the arse if I need to save up - mind you I am down with that!!! - I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I even know the price of the fees at the the local poly for the course I want to do! Give me the money honey and see me run :D:p:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised you're hacked off.........why do employers play this game? Just bloody tell people what's happening, who is going, over & done with. They obviously get off on having people stressing out, when in fact it can be avoided. >:(>:(

Hopefully you'll find out soon what's going to happen. Meanwhile, keep your chin up. :D

Apparently, and i quote, we have a process we have to work through!!!! :o:confused::kitty::cry::cry:^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently, and i quote, we have a process we have to work through!!!! :o:confused::kitty::cry::cry:^_^
    Management speak for......'let the bastards sweat & meanwhile we'll earn interest on any monies to be doled out'! ROLLEYES
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all, lovely people. :D

'Kinnell, Rosey ... no wonder you're on tenterhooks :o Why can't they just say what's what and you'll all be better off for knowing. You can bet your bottom dollar that someone knows what's going to happen, so why can't they tell the people directly involved? >:(

And in other news ... I have a white chocolate Hello Kitty Easter 'egg'. :D