Options

EastEnders - The REALLY BIG Lucy Beale Discussion Thread (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because Sam Womack was so upset at the storyline she quit. If she stayed they would have continued to run it.

If she were that upset by it she wouldnt have agreed to do it and she wouldnt have returned to EE after quitting in disgust. Public reaction played a huge role in that storyline.
  • Options
    BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I've watched it again, and can make out:

Nikki, Charlie, Johnny, Dean, Jake, Lola, Bianca, Max, Dot, Fatboy, Dexter, Linda, Tina, Cindy, Aleks, Mick, Liam, Abi, Phil, Masood, Cora, Shabnam, TJ, Carol, Whitney, Tosh, Sharon, Terry, Ian, Peter, Lee, Kat, Roxy, Jane, Roxy, Shirley, Nancy, Stan, Mo, Patrick, Denise, Alfie, Billy, Jay, Lauren, Les, Pam and Donna.

List now complete :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped me fill in the blanks!
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy's fall the other day, plus her being on drugs, makes me wonder if she maybe had an argument with someone and they may have hit her and it has aggravated some internal injury that she got from the fall.

This would fit in with the 'murderer not knowing they'd done it' spoiler. Someone like Whitney or Cindy could've got into a fight with her, slapped her and if she fell and hit her head again, she could've died of a clot or something. Also, the attacker could've run off after she fell over, worried they'd hurt her, and would not have actually seen her die.

What do we think?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's the date the storyline will climax - we may find out sooner who killed her/was involved in death.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I think the OP is referring to Miss Watts. Which is utter tosh. Why would said person kill one of her best friends kids?
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the viewers will find out the killer at Xmas and then the proper reveal will be on the 30th.
  • Options
    adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Abi.
    She has always stuck up for her dad. When he cheated on Tanya with Stacey she blamed Stacey never blamed Max. Plus her attitude has started to change lately maybe this time shes been pushed over the edge.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not hard to buy a sim use it then throw it in water or snap it to make it untraceable
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Masood is a good shout.

We saw him see Lucy trip in the square and he didn't call for Jane (as he knew she was looking for her). I think he has quite a good motive and we know from earlier in the year that he has a temper on him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I think it's Max who killed Lucy - possibly by accident - another argument where she has fallen.

I think the person who took the picture is Cindy. She noticed that Lucy was messing with her phone - she's a nosy, manipulative little madam and she'd like to stir trouble for both of them. I could easily see it being her.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure the message can easily be traced even if the sim is destroyed
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Sonicmfc wrote: »
    It was either to signify Lucy 'Leaving the Square' to the viewers or a last look before suicide

How did she commit suicide. Climbed up and jumped from a tree :confused: because if it was anything people normally do for suicide like an overdose the police are going to spot that pretty quickly meaning no whodunnit.

Anyway the promo after the episode says there is murderer on the square so suicide seems to be rued out.
    mrsfoj wrote: »
    I kinda took it as she thought about going back but instead walked to her death.

That's how I saw it. It was more for dramatic effect than anything and as for her hearing something and looking towards her killer wasn't she looking up to her house? That is what I saw.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understood that Lucy received an email requesting a viewing at the flats and that was where she was heading........

I'm sure I read that somewhere on here........
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but not to a exact person for instant it might have been sent at the party there was loads of people there
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    So the main suspects are Denise, Max, Lauren, Peter, Jane, Ian. ? Even at 1080p its hard to see who most of them are.:(

it's a cool add.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may not be a text telling her to leave the square, who knows.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter or Max are the suspects at the moment that stand the most chance of being the killers. Whitney too.

I can't see Peter killing his twin sister tbh
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great idea.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The evidence is on her phone though so that will be examined throughly
  • Options
    KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I am now pretty sure that we will see what happened to Lucy via flashbacks because a while back, pictures of Hetti's final scenes were released. Here's the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2588724/Hetti-Bywater-films-final-scenes-EastEnders-Lucy-Beale-10-month-whodunit.html

I'm fairly certain that the pictures in these articles haven't been aired yet, correct me if I'm wrong...
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone agree?
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I honestly have no idea.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The flashing lights were from the passing tube.
  • Options
    wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That "text" could have been a email from Peter or something as I'm sure she said she had emailed Peter. I don't think it has any connection with Lucy dying. I also believe the head injury Lucy got early on in the week is the reason she's dead. I saw no blood or anything when Lucy was lying there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Who else thinks abi killed Lucy.my theory is that abi blackmailed max as they were in front of the student flats and abi is soon to be a uni student. I definitelythink abi has a sinister side.I also think she's working with someone, and I think that someone is tj. In the trailer, do you realise abi and tj are standing in the middle with no one next to them. Also for a second, while everyone head is up abis head is still down. Just saying...what do you guys think?
This discussion has been closed.