Options

EastEnders - The REALLY BIG Lucy Beale Discussion Thread (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    EbealeEbeale Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick cotton, or stacey, or other
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Sonia did it.

She found out Lucy was shacking up with Martin Fowler on his football wednesdays and decided to nip her in the bud
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ImOnlyWee wrote: »
    Hmm that's interesting !

Im going on the fact she protective of her brothers has had lack of screen time but featured quite a few scenes tonight or possiblelinda
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    It's Walford Common, it's been mentioned by Lucy and Lauren in the past week

I'm not sure where it is in relation to Albert Square tho! It does seem to have conveniently popped up so Lucy can be killed there :p
    Actually i don't know if ye seen the episode earlier in the week when Lucy and Lauren went to Walford common and it was a bunch of flats. The woods were no where near those flats
  • Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    isnt the common where Max got buried by Tanya few years back?

Anyway I think its Massood - didnt mean to kill her just attack her - he was angry that her problems meant he didnt get his dirty weekend with Jane Lured her to the common via Jane's phone
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Yay, my poll got moved to the massive thread. :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy's fall the other day, plus her being on drugs, makes me wonder if she maybe had an argument with someone and they may have hit her and it has aggravated some internal injury that she got from the fall.

This would fit in with the 'murderer not knowing they'd done it' spoiler. Someone like Whitney or Cindy could've got into a fight with her, slapped her and if she fell and hit her head again, she could've died of a clot or something. Also, the attacker could've run off after she fell over, worried they'd hurt her, and would not have actually seen her die.

What do we think?

Anyone agree?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie cotton to tie in with nasty nick coming back from the dead he not dead really

lee carter or stan carter lee because he looks like look like kill and stan because he looks innocent but he is nasty

peter because of Ian conversation

lauren she found out of the affair

Denise because of Jane

cindy she jealous of her but Charlie cotton my top idea
  • Options
    Ste_MurraySte_Murray Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Aleks or Nick Cotton did iti think for now anyway
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Hmm... was it the episode her and Lauren went to the flats? :confused:
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi Branning is leading the poll

Really?

Wow, I personally don't think Abi has it in her but lots of you think differently
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sm beginning to think max branning killed lucy looking at the woods only him and Tanya knew that place
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I thought too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well yeah but those scenes were in daylight probably filming CCTV footage for lucy or some sort of extra clip
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well yeah but those scenes were in daylight probably filming CCTV footage for lucy or some sort of extra clip

Oohh it could be that actually!
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member

These pictures were taken at night though and Lauren's nowhere to be seen.:confused:
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    might not realise it at the time? I'm sure I read that in an interview somewhere. :confused: In which case it's got to be Max seeing as Lucy fell and hit her head during an argument with him earlier in the week. He most likely won't even associate that with Lucy's death.

I can't really see any other explanation for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Too obvious in my opinion but it's certainly a possibility. I give DTC more credit though.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,329
    Forum Member
    might not realise it at the time? I'm sure I read that in an interview somewhere. :confused: In which case it's got to be Max seeing as Lucy fell and hit her head during an argument with him earlier in the week. He most likely won't even associate that with Lucy's death.

DTC has already confirmed that is a red herring. It wont be that obvious.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! No more Hetti! At last. :p
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that it's going to end up that it was loosely said that the person responsible for her death didn't know they were for a reason. Like say for example if Aleks killed Lucy and used Alfie as a drug dealer who sold Lucy the cocaine and Aleks killed Lucy to silence her, then Alfie would have been responsible for her death for picking Lucy out and selling drugs to her. He also wouldn't associate Lucy's death with selling her cocaine possibly so wouldn't realise in essence he was responsible.

That's just an example but I hope it shows the point I'm trying to make that someone could be responsible without delivering so much as an inch of physical harm to Lucy but they wouldn't realise.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too obvious in my opinion but it's certainly a possibility. I give DTC more credit though.

Maybe I'm just cynical. :p I'd like to hope there is something bigger behind this.
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    DTC has already confirmed that is a red herring. It wont be that obvious.

Ok, was this in an interview? Good if thats the case because otherwise it would be too similar to the Gemma storyline in ED.
  • Options
    cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed that. A sinister ending and the trailer is creepy!
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what makes me think she's got into a fight with someone and they've made an underlying injury from that fall worse, thus accidentally killed her without knowing it.
  • Options
    Ste_MurraySte_Murray Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one that used to hate Lucy but this past week actually felt sorry for her and really sad after tonights episodes seeing her lying there in the woods just as she was trying to get her life back on track?
This discussion has been closed.