Options

I know a lot of you are still dubious about daygame, but here's a video....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    What is 'daygaming' actually all about please?
    Is it a man stopping a woman to try and get a date with her properly etc, or just some game that men play to gain confidence in approaching women in a more real situation with a view for a date?

To f*** them I think.
  • Options
    FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its something men who only leave their Mums basement once a year do on their annual day out.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    What is 'daygaming' actually all about please?

From what I can ascertain it's a group of sales guys after a quick buck teaching basic sales techniques to sad lonely socially awkward types who generally lack confidence with the fairer sex.
    Their desperation to see a real life woman naked is such that they cling to the so called advice from their 'gurus' and believe it when they tell them it's the way forward with women, and definitely not creepy, weird and more than a little odd.

The aforementioned sad lonely socially awkward types then create their own forums/ video's etc where they extrapolate the sad factor level exponentially, each thread and video becoming just that little bit more creepy than the last.

Something like that anyway.
  • Options
    yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    That may ease your dubious thoughts.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-GF2l5kN82c

I'm not asking you to sit through all this, but are there any of you that can see how it can work if done the right way?

I do this sometimes naturally, to work colleagues, friends, by just giving complements, male or female strangers, even just a smile as I'm walking down the street.

It's a natural thing a nice person will do on a day to day.

Just another reality TV show.

I like it.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Foox wrote: »
    Its something men who only leave their Mums basement once a year do on their annual day out.

Well to be fair when it comes to their mothers I think they may no longer be with us on the other hand they are still with us well in a sense anyway if you can called been stuffed and put into a attic with us.

I wonder if on any of these dates Norma ...The guys randomly say "Yes Mother" "No Mother"
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yellowpark wrote: »
    I do this sometimes naturally, to work colleagues, friends, by just giving complements, male or female strangers, even just a smile as I'm walking down the street.

It is very different if it is genuine.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »

Yes I agree and if there are no hidden motives as well.
    If you naturally smile and chat and give compliments that is just lovely.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yellowpark wrote: »

Just another reality TV show.

I like it.

Umm... Both of these comments:

Yes I agree and if there are no hidden motives as well.
    If you naturally smile and chat and give compliments that is just lovely.

What you describe is being nice and talkative and normal. What's being discussed in this thread is going out on the prowl and hassling women; ultimately for sex.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is marc ?

http://www.2-clicks-swords.com/images/image/Blade-glaives.jpg

they're both daywalkers after all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if this is marc ?

http://www.2-clicks-swords.com/images/image/Blade-glaives.jpg

they're both daywalkers after all :)

If he had just 1% of that coolness he wouldn't need to pay or beg for a date
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    From what I can ascertain it's a group of sales guys after a quick buck teaching basic sales techniques to sad lonely socially awkward types who generally lack confidence with the fairer sex.
    Their desperation to see a real life woman naked is such that they cling to the so called advice from their 'gurus' and believe it when they tell them it's the way forward with women, and definitely not creepy, weird and more than a little odd.

The aforementioned sad lonely socially awkward types then create their own forums/ video's etc where they extrapolate the sad factor level exponentially, each thread and video becoming just that little bit more creepy than the last.

Something like that anyway.

Don't forget the £750 fee paid to aquire these skills and code book to understand the language I.e. kino & w/e. And terms such as pump & dump. And how to succeed at covert filming of unsuspecting sex workers.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pump and dump sounds like code for having a good crap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone find out what kino meant?
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I made a video once of me dialling the number of a girl on the phone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't it like cine 8?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not yet, but I am bravely going uncover, I'm just waiting for the dirty Mac and tank top to be delivered.

Does anyone remember that love doll forum that was linked here? I'm wondering if they might be interested in a mutual link exchange with the daygamers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I used my fingers and everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    Not yet, but I am bravely going uncover, I'm just waiting for the dirty Mac and tank top to be delivered.

You forgot the secret spy camera you can't go on date without secretly filming it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WoodenCat wrote: »

Good luck, WoodenCat :kitty:
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »

KINO.

Type 2
    This is the fast way. You do have a high risk of immediate rejection when you use this.
    This is also the one Jason used in the last vid.

You see a girl. You go up to her and immediately pull her into you, hands on her lower back immediately.
    You open while or just after you're doing this.
    She WILL be overwhelmed, and might not know what to do at first. Use that to your advantage and keep holding her close while you start talking.

Because you've done that first bold move (they call it The Claw) you can now escalate really quickly, because she KNOWS that's about to happen.
    Using this technique, you can get to those 30 second kiss closes.
    Confidence is the absolute key in this technique.

Holy crap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »

That is it OMG it's funnier than I thought they really do that then run back to their friends bragging that a girl allowed him to touch ............... Her elbow today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Holy crap.

Yes that bit is way more freaky
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes that bit is way more freaky

'They call it the claw'.

That's hilarious. In a bit of a rapey way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I don't get this "daygaming" thing at all. If you want sex, just pay for a prostitute. Even if you go a club to pull, you still have to pay for drinks etc. You can do the friends with benefits thing but the sex would still be irregular so either masturbation or prostitution is the only 100% guarantee of orgasm.