Good Morning Britain - ITV

Comments

• Options
    BushmillsBushmills Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ItsNick wrote: »
    Absolutely awful.

Get rid of that desk and get the sofa back. Desks do not work on breakfast tv shows. Sofas are more informal.
    Get Ranvir back.
    Get rid of all that writing at the bottom of the screen. There's way too much of it.
    Get the proper weather map back with PROPER weather symbols.
    Basically change it back to Daybreak.

Yeah, because Daybreak was such a runaway success.
  • Options
    TORPIDO 1TORPIDO 1 Posts: 1,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    full stops what are they. Whats the problem with adverts when itv breakfast was popular in the past we put up with them, Yes there was more local news which was good, but what is the point of andi peters who should be ejected asap. Also graphics may need tiding up. it was definitely better than daybreak and should keep bbc breakfast on its toes.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the pace is a lot slower today
    the Camera seems to have found Susanna's neck and the sofa and her legs being used more...Eeeekkk
  • Options
    mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Ross King is still there, but theyve slowed the pace down and everyone looks more relaxed.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susanna: "You're good friends with Robbie, when's the baby due?"
    Ben: "Errr end of this year"
    Susanna: "Will (Robbie Williams wife) being pregnant affect you playing soccer 8's with him?"
    Ben: "He isn't pregnant!"
    All chuckle
    Ben: "Soccer 8's is 8th June so we expect him to be there"
    :confused::confused:
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahah this show must be popular today three comments in first 40 minutes, is anyone still watching?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god Dr Hillary appears.
    seriously all these relaunches yet
    Him
    Richard Arnold
    And Rossy in the USA keep coming back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Susanna: "You're good friends with Robbie, when's the baby due?"
    Ben: "Errr end of this year"
    Susanna: "Will (Robbie Williams wife) being pregnant affect you playing soccer 8's with him?"
    Ben: "He isn't pregnant!"
    All chuckle
    Ben: "Soccer 8's is 8th June so we expect him to be there"
    :confused::confused:

the chemistry level between him and Reid is zilch one of them one wont be in this job by the end of the summer my guess is Ben ;)
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Robbie having a kid a top news story??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is dire who cares if Robbie Williams is going to be a dad again ,are we supposed to go out and celebrate , its BBC and Sky for me in the mornings!
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please tell me theyve ditched Andi?
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Sorry - "3-year anniversary"? What about "third anniversary"? It's grammatically correct and it uses fewer syllables!
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member

The headlines at 6am/7am start with news (as they did with the awful story about the teacher) but then moves onto entertainment, too. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I'd moan if Robbie Williams was the TOP story, but it isn't.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,901
    Forum Member
    It's getting worse, headlines today are ........

It is Will and Kate's 3rd anniversary
    Robbie Williams and wife are expecting a baby. *yawns repeatedly

After the fivolous stuff, or to them the important stuff *rolleyes they get round to poor Ann Maguire who lost her life in the classroom at the mercy of one of her pupils. Shocking and so so sad.

They are hopeless and tactless.

What is it about the ITV producers that they really cannot get a morning programme right ....... BBC and Sky have got two great productions, both different in their own way, but still manange to give us a structured programme with serious and light sections, balanced in the right places.

GMB will change, and it will either revert back to GMTV pap, or it will try and do a improvisation job based on the BBC and Sky, but it will still be a third rate unwatchable programme unless you are in a state of comatose!!
  • Options
    Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    Oh god Dr Hillary appears.
    seriously all these relaunches yet
    Him
    Richard Arnold
    And Rossy in the USA keep coming back.

Yes, they are harder to shake off than fungal infections. Dr H I can just about take, although he doesn't seem to spend much time in his GP's studio. Ross and Richard are like pantomime dames. I don't see the point of them. They don't tell you anything that doesn't pop up on the internet or twitter feeds. They are irritating over the top lucky blighters who keep getting employed despite a lack of any real talent or indepth knowledge. Whay! They have just announced Andi P. my day can begin!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are all the people slating it over 45? What's wrong with some entertainment news? Sky do it.
  • Options
    Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    mugwuff wrote: »
    Are all the people slating it over 45? What's wrong with some entertainment news? Sky do it.

I don't have a problem with entertainment news, just the reliance on the same two tired useless showbiz experts, Arnold and King.
  • Options
    mfrmfr Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I've just watched the news at 7:30 - they are NOT leading with Robbie Williams and the Royals.
  • Options
    yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it, you have bbc that comes across so serious and it's nice to watch news that actually gives you facts and don't blab on.
    Shame there's so many adverts.

Also just seen people are moaning that robbie is top news, be isn't they have lead with the awful story of the teacher and he it part of entertainment news
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    It's getting worse, headlines today are ........

It is Will and Kate's 3rd anniversary
    Robbie Williams and wife are expecting a baby. *yawns repeatedly

After the fivolous stuff, or to them the important stuff *rolleyes they get round to poor Ann Maguire who lost her life in the classroom at the mercy of one of her pupils. Shocking and so so sad.

Excuse me, but what on earth have you been watching? At both 6am and 7am, Ann's story has been the top story, followed by reports on Ukraine and various other things... ALL before Robbie Williams and Will & Kate...
  • Options
    yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7.45 headlines
    Teachers stabbing
    The hurricane in America
    And clip about cancer

And then robbie Williams.

I think there covering all bases and robbie has a lot if fans so why not give us the news about his wife's pregnancy.
  • Options
    tgabbertgabber Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turned over to it to be greeted by a big closeup of Susannah's face with all it's make-up filled pores and quickly switched back again

Ain't HD wonderful!.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They cant show the Violence in Ukraine but they have no problem showing Richard Arnold slavering over Zac Efron . Dr Hillary standing by the desk like giving a lecture wasn't the more relaxing image either. That desk is so gone by September
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poppy99 wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with entertainment news, just the reliance on the same two tired useless showbiz experts, Arnold and King.

Im that case, we agree!