Options

We don't want foreigners taking our jobs......

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    That seems quite similar to the same word without the Eu on the front of it. But you're out and proud. Jolly good.

As long as people admit they are racist I don't have as much as a problem I have blocked anybody on my FB and on here who admits they would vote UKIP or BNP though I really don't talk to bother with those kinds of people.

If thr UKIP get in you can bet as well as getting rid of anybody who they don't consider English (white English) they will try to re ban Gay Marriage to as they are not just racist but homophobic but that is no shock most racists are
  • Options
    gocompletelynutgocompletelynut Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If thr UKIP get in you can bet as well as getting rid of anybody who they don't consider English (white English) they will try to re ban Gay Marriage to as they are not just racist but homophobic but that is no shock most racists are

Oh dear.

Well that's it then I renounce my euracism, you seem to know about the real UKIP.

Anymore juicy titbits you have for us?
  • Options
    DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as people admit they are racist I don't have as much as a problem I have blocked anybody on my FB and on here who admits they would vote UKIP or BNP though I really don't talk to bother with those kinds of people.

You can't just get rid of people from a country you dont like, im pretty sure it doesnt work like that.
  • Options
    alan29alan29 Posts: 34,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if people feel there is too much competition from foreign workers for the kind of low paid jobs most Eastern European workers take, there is a simple answer.
    Go to college, get some qualifications and take yourself out of the bottom feeders' jobs market.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    I bet the leader of your party is a bigger one.

That'll be hard, as I have no party.
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Farrage is not against people from Europe, it's the mass unlimited immigration from Eastern Europe that's the problem.

Is it Ok for people from Western Europe or anywhere else to take jobs from the British?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    You can't just get rid of people from a country you dont like, im pretty sure it doesnt work like that.

Don't argue with him, he knows what he's talking about, UKIPs program of forced repatriation is only weeks away if you vote for them.

U know dat.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »

Me neither all the parties are pretty much filled will liars and scum bags but the UKIP lot are even bigger scum bags.
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All th is talk about foreigners grabbing uks jobs...dont see the british clambering for them in the first place, who would pick veg for 14 hours a day for 4 £ an hour, youd be doolally to do so

Better of begging or scratchcarding lol

Either way slave labour has to end
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me neither all the parties are pretty much filled will liars and scum bags but the UKIP lot are even bigger scum bags.

Any other ukip policies I need to know about?
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

Is it Ok for people from Western Europe or anywhere else to take jobs from the British?

Western Europe consists of Countries, with economies similar to ourselves. You don't see 500000 Germans coming over to work in factories, because they would not earn 5 times the wage that they would back in their own Country.
    The huge disparity in wages between Eastern bloc Countries and Western European Countries, was always going to lead to a massive influx once the transitional agreements were removed.
  • Options
    DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    All th is talk about foreigners grabbing uks jobs...dont see the british clambering for them in the first place, who would pick veg for 14 hours a day for 4 £ an hour, youd be doolally to do so

The people resident in the UK don't get a look in if the jobs are not advertised here. Not all Eastern Europeans are picking veg either. Look at places like the Amazon warehouse. I know people who cant get jobs in warehouses in nearby towns because they are staffed mainly by people recruited from outside the UK.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

Better of begging or scratchcarding lol

Either way slave labour has to end

If there were jobs in Poland paying 5 times the UK min wage (£30 hour) , then you would probably see Brits scrambling for these jobs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Western Europe consists of Countries, with economies similar to ourselves. You don't see 500000 Germans coming over to work in factories, because they would not earn 5 times the wage that they would back in their own Country.
    The huge disparity in wages between Eastern bloc Countries and Western European Countries, was always going to lead to a massive influx once the transitional agreements were removed.

I don't think it matters where they work; factory worker or high flyer; one person coming to this country and working is taking a job that somebody else could do ie Nigel's wife.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually the whole immigration lie is exaggerated and blown way out of proportion. Truth is a lot of the problems with the UK from the economy, work and employment opportunities, taxation, business and trade, education, nhs etc... lies will Westminster and not Brussels.

If we went out of the EU, do you think these problems would vanish?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    The people resident in the UK don't get a look in if the jobs are not advertised here. Not all Eastern Europeans are picking veg either. Look at places like the Amazon warehouse. I know people who cant get jobs in warehouses in nearby towns because they are staffed mainly by people recruited from outside the UK.
    Dont know about that
    If there were jobs in Poland paying 5 times the UK min wage (£30 hour) , then you would probably see Brits scrambling for these jobs.

For sure

In general i dont believe uk unemployment is due to foreigners nicking all the jobs. Ukip need to up their arguments
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »
    Actually the whole immigration lie is exaggerated and blown way out of proportion. Truth is a lot of the problems with the UK from the economy, work and employment opportunities, taxation, business and trade, education, nhs etc... lies will Westminster and not Brussels.

NO they would get WORSE

UKIP have some ok ideas but sme stupid ones..well i supoose they are no worse lol than the other two controlling idiotic toddler parties..zzzzzzzzzzz at the lot ,of them
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »

Of course it wouldn't. Does anyone think we could deport hundreds of thousands of Europeans who are here perfectly legally?
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh I have nothing against foreigners going for jobs in the UK, as at least they are going for them in the first place. Also those who do start up their own businesses like takeaways for example, to employ a lot of British drivers, so at least they are creating jobs. However I am more against big corporations like BT that outsource jobs to other countries where the people read from a script on a screen for a minimal wage & have no idea what they are talking about. I would much rather companies like BT lose little bit of their enormous profit & create more call center jobs in the UK only.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I have nothing against foreigners going for jobs in the UK, as at least they are going for them in the first place. Also those who do start up their own businesses like takeaways for example, to employ a lot of British drivers, so at least they are creating jobs. However I am more against big corporations like BT that outsource jobs to other countries where the people read from a script on a screen for a minimal wage & have no idea what they are talking about. I would much rather companies like BT lose little bit of their enormous profit & create more call center jobs in the UK only.

CLAP!!! Uk betraying its own, shame on them
    they are morally repugnant to the extreme.........all for fkn profit and nothing else..SHAME on them

Banks being the first that should be ROASTED
  • Options
    Forum Member

Don't get me started on this nonsense. I wanted information about my local bank , so I phone the number for the bank and I get a call centre who couldn't help me and said that I should go to my bank and ask in there. It was a simple question but I had to go all the way to the bank for basically a one word answer.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont know about that

For sure

In general i dont believe uk unemployment is due to foreigners nicking all the jobs. Ukip need to up their arguments

Its a combination of things IMO. With the influx of cheap 'disposable' labour, employers no longer feel the need to offer secure jobs at a decent wage. I don't blame people for wanting to come here and earn more money, and I don't blame Brits who need a reliable income for not wanting to do low paid zero-hours work.

Immigration per se is not the problem, and I just want to make it clear that I am not a 'send em home' type of person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me started on this nonsense. I wanted information about my local bank , so I phone the number for the bank and I get a call centre who couldn't help me and said that I should go to my bank and ask in there. It was a simple question but I had to go all the way to the bank for basically a one word answer.

Its fu cked and the pathetic little bastards who sanctioned it well i hope they get fkd too cos all they have done is line their pockets evil c unts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Its a combination of things IMO. With the influx of cheap 'disposable' labour, employers no longer feel the need to offer secure jobs at a decent wage. I don't blame people for wanting to come here and earn more money, and I don't blame Brits who need a reliable income for not wanting to do low paid zero-hours work.

Immigration per se is not the problem, and I just want to make it clear that I am not a 'send em home' type of person.

So the answer is a proper living min wage and nt SLAVERY whether its. Brit or a polish guy working for it
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO they would get WORSE

UKIP have some ok ideas but sme stupid ones..well i supoose they are no worse lol than the other two controlling idiotic toddler parties..zzzzzzzzzzz at the lot ,of them

Yes agree with you. We aren't switzerland by anyeans. Of course there does need to be a reform of the EU but it is not to blame for British woes.

For example, I have even read that Europe is to blame for our pack of trade with china. The Belgians have no problem and trade more than we do. There are representatives from major and small German cities and towns that have set up shop in the Brics and Mints of this world. Yet we in Britain haven't thought about that. Alot of our problems are our own doing.
  • Options
    skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No shit Sherlock.

I suspect there's quite a lot more than you think, Alan.