Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    It amazes me that this woman interests people at all. She was a mediocre singer and she's a mediocre actress.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all her fannying around with different blokes that keeps her in the news
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love your choice of words. :D
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible mare
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    She wants to put her stomach away, she's not 16.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She manages to look cheap whatever she wears and the hair colour is too harsh.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is just nasty. Arghhh Corrie should axe her for bringing the show down to the level of the trashy mags.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a glorified Jeremy Kyle guest, the end.

Dreadful woman with a family who seem even worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    She looks okay, it's not my kind of style though. The press don't seem to like her much at the moment. I tried reading her twitter and it has lots of RT for causes/charities which is nice but then a bit of odd stuff like 'Who decided on the names of body parts?? Like why are fingers called fingers and who decided what they should be called' and things like 'Not keen on people who hurt people I love' but then not going on to explain what the problem was.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful woman. Never liked her since PS when she came across as someone who would sell her grandmother for fame

At the risk of being accused of 'jellusy' imo, she may have a good figure but she always looks cheap, tacky and hard faced. Even if she was the most stunning woman in the world. her horrible desperation oozes out of every pore making her appear unattractive.
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Dreadful woman. Never liked her since PS when she came across as someone who would sell her grandmother for fame

At the risk of being accused of 'jellusy' imo, she may have a good figure but she always looks cheap, tacky and hard faced. Even if she was the most stunning woman in the world. her horrible desperation oozes out of every pore making her appear unattractive.

ALL OF THIS ^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a loathsome, talentless tramp.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those trainers are awful, they make her feet look deformed.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those trainers are awful, they make her feet look deformed.
    she is called Marsh, maybe she has webbed feet?
    She's also got a 'little' eye like Tess Daly
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she's got wedges in those boots to make her look taller. Not a good look all round.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it's not. It's her press agent keeping her in the news. Sending reports in and paps scuttling to take pics for the Daily Fail every five minutes. The public at large couldn't care less I suspect.

Multiply this for xx number of celebs, zelebs and hangers-on.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,062
    Forum Member
    She wants to put her stomach away, she's not 16.

I agree. Is she having some sort of early mid-life crisis I wonder. What a state.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what she did was disgusting, but some of the comments made on here...

Two to Tango and all that.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what she did was disgusting, but some of the comments made on here...

Two to Tango and all that.

She's got form though.

Committed adultery in her marriage to Jamie Lomas. Sold every wedding to OK and slagged off hubby number 1 Jack Ryder in her autobiography and he has never dignified her with a response.

Also, posed wih the urn containing the ashes of her dead baby to get column inches.

& now spends her days on Twitter with her sister falling out with the world and his wife.

Not particularly edifying for a serial divorcee, 30 something Mother of 3.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got form though.

Committed adultery in her marriage to Jamie Lomas. Sold every wedding to OK and slagged off hubby number 1 Jack Ryder in her autobiography and he has never dignified her with a response.

Also, posed wih the urn containing the ashes of her dead baby to get column inches.

& now spends her days on Twitter with her sister falling out with the world and his wife.

Not particularly edifying for a serial divorcee, 30 something Mother of 3.

I always wonder if those who don't understand why Kym is so disliked know even half of how nasty and trashy a person she is.
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail in printing non story shocker typical lazy journalism from that paper. Half the people who criticize her are female surprise surprise yawn.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie Waring is worth 10 of her
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie Waring is worth 10 of her

She's hardly Snow White herself.
  • Options